Author Topic: The Milvus Cervus  (Read 5832 times)

Offline King-Dumb

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • I spy with my little eye...
    • View Profile
The Milvus Cervus
« on: June 06, 2006, 10:11:29 am »
Well this is my creature, Milvus Cervus (Kaasa for the common tongue).

Then I designing what the Milvus Cervus would like, I had no ideal but I kept in mind Hydromancerx's thread of that most creatures on this forum were like his Nauceans or dragons. So I decide to do a creature based on the Mulefa from The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman, which went wrong but I like the end product.

Here are some facts about the Milvus Cervus:
 As you can see they have 6 legs,4 arms and a kite shape body. In the future the fount and back pair of legs will be replace with wheels, and the spikes will be removed.
Also their societies have no religion but are science based, they count both genders equal, they class biology as a part of chemeris and they class music as a science, they don't think of themselfs as intelligent, and in the future they will be one of the best in physics.

Sorry that the picture was a bit bad and for the long read.

It's only a matter of time before Sporepedia has a highpopulation than the Earth, and when that day comes, there will be much rejoicing.

Offline Cheesecow

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • "Experience is nothing, leveling is everything."
    • View Profile
Re: The Milvus Cervus
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 10:21:24 am »
cool giraffe...thing
I like it though Id like to see that in my game...
as something to kill
as maybe an alien planet inhabitant
any one on the alliance playing on WoW server hyjal should message my lvl 70 NE hunter Trenth

Offline King-Dumb

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 10:42:10 am »
cool giraffe...thing

I know it looks a bit like a dinosaur/giraffe/antelope

as something to kill

Why thank you  :D and I be sure to kill yours off as well   ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 10:45:39 am by King-Dumb »
It's only a matter of time before Sporepedia has a highpopulation than the Earth, and when that day comes, there will be much rejoicing.

Offline Cheesecow

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 10:55:45 am »
cool giraffe...thing

I know it looks a bit like a dinosaur/giraffe/antelope

as something to kill

Why thank you  :D and I be sure to kill yours off as well   ;)

ITS A CORNACOPIA OF VIOLENCE!! ;)
awwwwww
any one on the alliance playing on WoW server hyjal should message my lvl 70 NE hunter Trenth

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 11:38:58 am »
I read that as Cervixus, and thought this would be a joke creature.

Its cool!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 12:30:59 pm by Balthamael »
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 01:02:46 pm »
There's gotta be quite a few Chernobyls before the Mulefas look like that! It's so... weird! Nice job.  ;)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 02:34:36 pm »
Wow! this looks like it belong on the planet with Robin William's creature. Very cool! Love the body pattern.

Offline Cheesecow

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 07:58:04 pm »
Wow! this looks like it belong on the planet with Robin William's creature. Very cool! Love the body pattern.

no way robin williams's creature comes from the planet of the self butt scratching, ant eating, planet of the cockroaches.

Offline King-Dumb

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 01:30:19 pm »

And if the Kaasa were on the same planet, they would destroy them to extinction to see how it effects the ecosystem. Which would be very little.  :)

Any way I am best drawing the Kaasa's solar system, which could be posted tomorrow or sunday ( as I am going somewhere on firday till mid afternoon on sunday  :( ).
  So to kept you occupied can any one guess what the Kaasa's home satellite may many looks like, from the name Kaasa and their body pattern?  If you get it right you could win a e-prize  ::)

Offline King-Dumb

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 09:55:56 am »
Well I am sorry for keeping you waiting for this next up date but I have not been in the mood to draw and I had other things to do as well. Any as no one did my compertion  :'( I will have to draw a name out the hat for the prize, and the winner is... Balthamael!! Well here is the update...

Period1- Physics

" Good Morning Class 10-2G", All the teen age Kaasa in the room stood up when their teacher rolled in, accepted a small group in the back of the room who were humans in contation suits.
" Well as you can see we have some new pupils in our class today to learn about us the Kaasa aka. the Milvus Cervus. They are from a small planet called Earth, and they do sadly believe in creator(s). They can understand you and you can understand them, as built in their contation suits is an uniserstal translator. I also want to add that it is illegal to mate with another creatures other than you own species,"
    The teacher rolled over to the center before talking again.
" We are now going to learn about the solar system which we live in, however as the humans don't have implants for the telecongly we use, we will have to use posters instead"

" As you can see... What on Omura is that?? OK WHO HAS DONE THIS??" A human beings to giggle.
"IT WAS YOU!!! WAS IT NOT!! COME TO THE FOUNT" Looking at the badge "Balthamael !!"
"Any way our sun is called Ravi and is 3billion years old and does not have eyes, an nose, a mistsoed or a top hat!"

Too be continued...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 10:43:36 am by King-Dumb »

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 09:59:24 am »
Lol, very funny!
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline King-Dumb

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 10:32:04 am »
Lol, very funny!

Why thank you.  :D
  I am sorry to any one reading it as it does has some spelling mistakes, as spelling is not my strong point. I will try to do the inner planets this week.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 01:24:57 pm »
I'm sorry but I just wanna throw one of these creatures into a tank of angry barracuda. Watch it get skeletonized.
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline King-Dumb

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 01:30:58 pm »
I'm sorry but I just wanna throw one of these creatures into a tank of angry barracuda. Watch it get skeletonized.

Thats ok  :) Even I would like to see one turned into a skeleton, it would be fun to watch. Maybe one of their pirsoners hmmm now that gives me an idea... Thanks  ;)

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2006, 01:37:19 pm »
You're quite welcome. Just be sure to send me the video.
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.