Author Topic: THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!  (Read 12436 times)

Offline foolishfool

• Microvision Master
  • all fear fur-spike
    • View Profile
Re: THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2006, 03:56:21 pm »
Americans, they think that just because they nearly succeeded in genocide against Native Americans, own the world with heartless corporations, and seek out twelve year old boys in Cambodia and other third world countries for sex, revived state sponsored torture, spies on everyone and their mother, means that they get to birth Satans child. ::)

By the way, six hundred and sixty six in Ancient Greek spells out a name, Nero Caesar.

Also, see 220 dates for the end of the world.

hey im American and we do not think were the best because of the native americans we think were the best because Europe's panzy asses got kicked by the Germans and we came in there and took them out get you info right damn it. non the less its from killing people. wtf is with the cambodia sex think thats a few freaks... were ever you are i bet you have some mested up people there to. and i hate bush he is a drunk cowboy and im pissed that he has our phone info. so go blow your self
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 03:58:21 pm by foolishfool »
I'm am the true master of foolish fool foolery.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2006, 04:08:23 pm »
hey im American and we do not think were the best because of the native americans we think were the best because Europe's panzy asses got kicked by the Germans and we came in there and took them out get you info right damn it.

<cracks knuckles>
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline foolishfool

• Microvision Master
  • all fear fur-spike
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2006, 04:10:29 pm »
hey im American and we do not think were the best because of the native americans we think were the best because Europe's panzy asses got kicked by the Germans and we came in there and took them out get you info right damn it.

<cracks knuckles>

are you pissed at me or them?....

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2006, 04:11:00 pm »
The ironic thing here, is that foolishfool doesn't know that God is an american. (forum-god, anyway)
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2006, 04:11:27 pm »

<cracks knuckles>

Check the location jackass.  :-*
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline foolishfool

• Microvision Master
  • all fear fur-spike
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2006, 04:13:51 pm »

<cracks knuckles>

Check the location jackass.  :-*

sorry its true WWII come on, and i am guessing your a brit well atleast your better then the french. we still kicked your ass in the revolution. and hey you diss America i diss every one else. and were i like racism is almost gone 2 of my good freinds arnt ever from the states.(india and africa)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 04:19:40 pm by foolishfool »

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2006, 04:17:55 pm »
sorry its true WWII come on

WWII was not won just because we were in it. It's called teamwork. America + UK + Russia equals no more Germany. A large part of Germany's downfall was brought on by itself.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2006, 04:20:25 pm »
Americans, they think that just because they nearly succeeded in genocide against Native Americans, own the world with heartless corporations, and seek out twelve year old boys in Cambodia and other third world countries for sex, revived state sponsored torture, spies on everyone and their mother, means that they get to birth Satans child. ::)

By the way, six hundred and sixty six in Ancient Greek spells out a name, Nero Caesar.

Also, see 220 dates for the end of the world.

hey im American and we do not think were the best because of the native americans we think were the best because Europe's panzy asses got kicked by the Germans and we came in there and took them out get you info right damn it. non the less its from killing people. wtf is with the cambodia sex think thats a few freaks... were ever you are i bet you have some mested up people there to. and i hate bush he is a drunk cowboy and im pissed that he has our phone info. so go blow your self

WHOOSH!! <== Sound of joke going over foolishfools head.

You took God seriously? Did you not see his screen name?. :D

Reread what God said carefully, and you will get the joke. ;)

Offline foolishfool

• Microvision Master
  • all fear fur-spike
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2006, 04:21:35 pm »
i dont care what he said about god i care what he said about america and i dont care if it was a joke and also Russia is part of Asia buddy

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2006, 04:22:11 pm »
and we won Japan because we suck. we used nukes. that sucked. therfore, WW2 proves we suck. now... GTFO foolishfool. and you suck more than bush. HE WAS KIDDING!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 04:25:02 pm by aname »
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2006, 04:23:57 pm »
i dont care what he said about god i care what he said about america and i dont care if it was a joke and also Russia is part of Asia buddy

Russia is a European nation Politically, despite most of it being in Asia. Also remember that is was the USSR, then, and some of the eastern European countires were part of it.

and we won china because we suck. we used nukes. that sucked. therfore, WW2 proves we suck. now... GTFO foolishfool. and you suck more than bush. HE WAS KIDDING!!

Umm.... you mean Japan.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2006, 04:24:29 pm »
and also Russia is part of Asia buddy

Even if that was right, what does that have to do with anything?
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2006, 04:25:32 pm »
srry, im always getting japan and china mixed up for some reason...
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline foolishfool

• Microvision Master
  • all fear fur-spike
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2006, 04:27:04 pm »
what do you want us to do we were fighing 2 wars at once. and the have found those nukes would saved more lives then lost. im sorry some of you dont like war i disagree with the war America is in now but several wars needed to be fought and we need to forget about iraq there screwed any how and worry about korea

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2006, 04:27:51 pm »
and we won china because we suck. we used nukes. that sucked. therfore, WW2 proves we suck. now... GTFO foolishfool. and you suck more than bush. HE WAS KIDDING!!
Now now, just because foolishfool didn't get a joke is no reason to start calling anyone names.

FF, look at the thread that post was made in, it was a thread saying that the coming of Satan would be an American child born on 6/6/06. Now reread Gods post.

His post is a big exaggeration of reality.

So, lighten up. ;)