Author Topic: I am the Thread Killer >:)  (Read 218507 times)

Offline Chickenman297

• Scramble Skipper
  • So there!
    • View Profile
I am the Thread Killer >:)
« on: June 02, 2006, 06:17:22 pm »
Okay.  This game is quite simple.  You can post whatever you like (within forum rules).  The only real rule is that you have to be the last one to post on the thread when it dies and gets burried in the forum.

Of course I am always the thread killer because I'm always the one who posts last on any thread :P

P.S.... YAY!  My first post outside of the Spore forum :D

Book, book, book

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
Re: I am the Thread Killer >:)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 06:31:11 pm »
"Last one to Post Here Wins" is always equal to "guys lets tri 2 get rly high postcounts n hoep teh modz wunt notic we r spaming (wich is bade!)!!!!!!!"
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Chickenman297

• Scramble Skipper
  • So there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 06:37:56 pm »
Then they're welcome to delete it.  I didn't say anything about post count, I just wanted to start a game I have had fun with on other bbses
Book, book, book

Offline sgore

• Marble Madness Maniac
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 08:47:12 pm »
Just...Just stop posting in this thread before it gets out of hand. Yeah, I'm probably not going to win that easily.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

7 who ate 9

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 10:24:22 pm »
Just...Just stop posting in this thread before it gets out of hand. Yeah, I'm probably not going to win that easily.

Lets try to have an actaully conversation, who cares if its spam? It is worse if you spam because it is flame. So for something to talk about i'll say something. In order to read the small text i copied it and pasted it in my Google Search bar, then i clicked enter. ISN"T THAT JUST DANDY!?!?!?!?!?

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 10:36:55 pm »
Ok, thanks.

What will you do?

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 04:31:24 am »
I guess if the thread gets onto page 2 then it's dead? At that point you could say the new round starts :D

Anyways, hold me a place, i'm gonna type somet really long and post it here when i'm done. Brb.suckers]

7 who ate 9

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 09:44:48 am »
I guess if the thread gets onto page 2 then it's dead? At that point you could say the new round starts :D

Anyways, hold me a place, i'm gonna type somet really long and post it here when i'm done. Brb. suckers

No, i don't think you understood the game.

And don't be hating.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
I'M SPAMING!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2006, 09:48:20 am »
Yeah, Don't just make fun of a game without reason.

What will you do?

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2006, 09:48:38 am »

Anyways, hold me a place, i'm gonna type somet really long and post it here when i'm done. Brb. suckers

And don't be hating.

Well there needs to be a cut off point, how would you know you won anyway? I do get the game though.
And whats with the don't be hating thing?

--oh, I see, the suckers comment? that was just to show that it was my tactic ;D
Didn't work so well, though. Maby next time...

7 who ate 9

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 09:55:20 am »

And don't be hating.

Well there needs to be a cut off point, how would you know you won anyway? I do get the game though.
And whats with the don't be hating thing?

You know win you win (i just lost the game!) because you look down and see that no one has posted after you, proving that you have killed the thread.

You can post something long, and boring, or an argument that no one would bother replying to. For example, if didn't say "suckers" then i might've not replied. None of us would. You can allso post something cunfusing, but not to confusing so that people would Flame you, confusing so that people wouldn't want to flame you. You want to mkae people lazy. It is easier to kill a thread in anyother forum game, take the phischic ban chain game, so one posted something that would be hard to do, so no one wanted to do it.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2006, 10:02:32 am »
Like how I killed the Synonymous Thread. I've always thought of my killing threads as a curse.

(But now that I think about it, maybe I should start killing threads on purpose >:D)

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2006, 10:04:57 am »
Like how I killed the Synonymous Thread. I've always thought of my killing threads as a curse.

(But now that I think about it, maybe I should start killing threads on purpose >:D)

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SMILEY!>!!?!!?!?!?!??!/!/

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2006, 10:09:57 am »

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SMILEY!>!!?!!?!?!?!??!/!/

>:D >:D >:D ;D

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
Thank you Mr. Wizard
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2006, 10:14:03 am »
>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

What will you do?