Author Topic: Bunkers  (Read 6578 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
Re: Bunkers
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2006, 04:07:41 pm »
Better yet, think of a scenario in which an all-powerful UFO nation comes to your planet and reduces civilization to a greasy skid-mark on the surface of your beloved planet. The world is now a bleak apocalypse. You have gone backwards from the Civilization stage all the way to the Tribal. Now you have major upgrades from weapons of the first time around (instead of bows, think guns.) Now you have to reestablish order and Civilization on your planet. Interesting story, sadly i doubt that there is a chance in hell for there to be all of the game mechanics for this to happen.

I dont think that can happen,hopfully it can,If not somethinglike your city/or one of your citys are the only one left after a huge fight with a U.F.O/or a neighnouring superpower.Rebuilding the citys of ((Insert you creatures name))
We all b one big intergalactic family and  if you don't comply...NUKES....

Offline White Owl

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Birhak my creation
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2006, 06:59:54 pm »
Well if you really want a bunker on the game just build one on the in game builder

Offline LoneWolf

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2006, 01:14:50 pm »
Yeah but would they work properly,Infact can you give you city buildings armour,then you could do it.

Offline White Owl

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Birhak my creation
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2006, 01:48:40 pm »
Well we never know untill we play. But that would be cool to build buildings with armour they might cost more tho

Offline LoneWolf

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2006, 02:01:29 pm »
Maby you can decided what part is armoured and how much of it is so if you can get a bit of the building as a subteanian then you armour the top part heavily.

Offline Chickenman297

• Scramble Skipper
  • So there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2006, 06:31:03 pm »
Consider chess...  a sum total of 6 different units + a playing feild of merely 64 spaces + a single and unchangeable goal + only two possible ways of achieving this goal = infinite complexities
Infinite is very large.  Chess game space doesn't even come close to it because we can count the number of possile moves.  Sure chess has a massive game space, but infinite it is not.

Yea, I mean, someone only calculated the possible moves/outcomes of a chess game to be (I think) 1064, more than all the atoms in the universe.
Exactly.  1064 is a long way from infinity.  I can think of many numbers greater than it e.g. a google = 10100.  I'm curious, does the figure 1064 include the set of impossible board states?
Book, book, book