Author Topic: The Glorious Baberynth Empire ruled by the Mythausar  (Read 4874 times)

Offline Aker

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
The Glorious Baberynth Empire ruled by the Mythausar
« on: June 01, 2006, 04:40:14 pm »
The Mythausar
Pronnounced: Mi-zau-ssar
Short Description:

Eating: Fruits and Vegetables.
Movement: Great swimming, decent flying and slow walking.
Environment: Amphibian but likes to have cities inside water.
Manipulation: 4 long tentacles from the head.
Size: 150 cm not counting tentacles.
Eyes: Light Blue in a yellow background.
Ears: inspired in rabbits but shortened and same texture than body skin.
Mouth: its a type of beak like a baby chicken, white and bone textured.
Body and face Skin: Violet and textured like a salamander.
Head and tail Tentacles: White translucent like a medusa.
Wings: 4. Metallic silver Color a little like mercurial liquid.
Vitality: 200 years
Reproduction: 1 baby every 40 years

I tried to color a little with very bad results but with a little of imagination you can get the final looking in your mind.

Sorry for my bad grammar I know it sucks but English isn't my secondary language but my third. :-(
I wanted to make a better draw and then figured it had some errors like no fish quills or no ears, and later noticed what colour would be better for wings and eyes and changed it.

Next thing I will post is our History from animal to sentience.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 05:11:45 pm by Aker »

Offline Aker

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
Re: The Mythausar
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 04:58:05 pm »
The ugly but original concept than I drew:

« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 06:47:29 pm by Aker »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The Mythausar
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 06:28:31 pm »
niftiness  :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Aker

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
History from animal to civilization
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 05:31:56 pm »
History

The planet of the Mythausar called  Baberynth had a flora of so fast growth that it favored the sprouting of many physically so powerful and giant herbívoras species that they did not have predators and they were multiplied quickly. 
The vegetation began to disappear of Baberynth and the planet began to seem a barren earth overpopulated by herbivores. 
The Mythausar survived adapting the search of food by water, earth and air. 
The first passage to intelligence was the use of some carnivorous creatures to track herbivores of other species and to thus find its little food vegetal. 
Most useful and faithful of its trained creatures they were the Gamuthor, this blind and stupid carnivorous species but with sense of smell very developed that the Mythausar learned to deceive. 
While the two genres of the Mythausar looks the same, Gamuthors dont.
In the Mythausar culture the Gamuthor Female is its Goddess incarnated and the Gamuthor males are their exterminating and protector angels.
On every temple of the Mythausar there's a Gamuthor Queen waiting her sacrifices (food) in exchange Gamuthor males are the sacrificiable soldiers for the Mythausar Empire expansion.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 08:09:07 pm by Aker »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Baberynth Empire ruled by the Mythausar
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 08:12:43 pm »
you like changing the title of this, don't you?  ;)   :D

and i like the original picture just as much as the newer one...the eyes came out great on the newer one, by the way  :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Aker

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 08:44:25 pm »
Thanks you for posting! because I was starting to think if my idea was a bloody piece of s.h.i.t.
You seems to be the only who noticed the changes lol :-(
I've changed the tittle because I think the Baberynth concept is more expandible than just the Mythausar species.
Thanks for the acomplishment about the eyes of the new Mythausar but it is the only thing not originally drew by me and I have used to reshape and mix with my drawing.
I have no idea in drawing, either english speaking but I am so motivated for Spore than I can't wait and like to do my best and go better.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 03:52:13 am »
Good idea, keep it up. It could turn into something great if you do enough. You never know...

What will you do?

Offline Lambsquirter

• Megamania Megalomaniac
  • Don't play with your food
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 04:57:00 am »
great pictures, keep it up
Under construction

Offline Aker

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
History from a tribal civilization to the global nation
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 12:12:44 pm »
I am very happy now  ;D thanks to operaghost21, Genesis and Lambsquirter for showing me than my idea is not a bad start. :D

History (2)
The Mythausar after domesticating the Gamuthor carnivores, used them to rake and to hunt to the competition that devoured the little vegetation of Baberynth. 
The first town under the sea was founded when discovered how to cultivate Aquadrama, delicious eatable flowers of fast growth as the prehistoric plants that time back dominated the landscapes of Baberynth. 
When the Mythausar already cultivated their own vegetal food, the Gamuthor stopped being useful because no longer they needed to look for the competition and to rob the food to them, but the Gamuthor well were integrated in the life of the Mythausar which they constructed to a refuge for the one and only Gamuthor Female and they elevated her to the category of Goddess, thus creating their religion. 
Some Mythausar began to be attacked by Gamuthor male and they realized that needed “to cultivate” another species to feed the goddess and its sacred males.  They made lengths trips and they studied the animals of the planet until they found a species doubly useful: the Rethur, these beautiful and likeable flying amphibians pollinated and fertilized the flowers when feeding itself, accelerating their growth, in addition the Rethur would be the perfect food of the Gamuthor in the peace days. 
With an accelerated cultive of Aquadramas and a sacred and stable colony of Gamuthors, the Mythausars directed their attention to the arts and isolated sciences in their own territory until a day another town of beings similar to the Mythausar but that lacked goddess or sacred guardians appeared with weapons that never before had seen, attacked the town, killed Gamuthor that not even tried to defend themselves because they never had been betrayed by the Mythausar and they sacked tons of Aquadrama. 
Counts the legend that when the invaders arrived at the temple to sack it, the Goddess, a gigantic Gamuthor of centuries of age became infuriated and ended the threat. 
The Mythausar learned of the war and the Gamuthor returned to be useful throwing of powerful charriots to the battle. 
No culture of the planet could resist the combined power of the Mythausar and the Gamuthor, supplied of foods by the efficient Rethur. 
The other conquered cultures of the planet were turned chaste inferior at he himself level that the Rethur and when they discovered science more outpost of the genetics, Mythausar emperor ordered with a great secret plan to reinforce the intellectual capacity of itself and the goddess with genetic therapies and to also impoverish the biology of the chaste Mythausar of inferior with genetic therapies. 
After long Baberynth experiments the Emperor obtained a new order:   
The conquered cultures of Mythausar are now biologically inferior and Subthausar calls, Mythausar Emperor and the Gamuthor goddess are spoken very telepathically, the bonds between Gamuthor and Mythausar is narrower than ever. 
In summary, all obey to the emperor of the Mythausar that protect and praise with their technology the Goddess that it sends to his Gamuthor children to protect his fragile but intelligent faithfuls of the Empire of Baberynth. 
The spaceship is almost finished, soon we will explore other worlds for greater glory of the Goddess, the Emperor and the Empire of Baberynth !

« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 02:17:28 pm by Aker »

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 12:20:47 pm »
Cool...alot of cultures there, could you expand on the others aswell?
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 01:08:40 pm »
I would like to hear more about them as well.

What will you do?

Offline Aker

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
Complete Information about the Subthausar and the Rethur
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 03:21:00 pm »
Thanks Balthamael and Genesis!

Here's a little of information about the Subthausar:

Size: 20-25 cm smaller than Mythausar.
Movement: fast in water, slow in ground and sorry no wings no fly.
Vitality: 100 years old.
Reproduction: 1-2 babys every 20 years
Number of Subthausar in a good family: 6
Position of the Subthausar in the Baberynth Empire:  
The present culture of the Subthausar this cradle in the tradition of large families and each family this tie ones to shepherd a herd of Rethur on fields of Aquadrama.  While, between powerful and beautiful Mythausar they measure its position of proximity to the emperor according to the number of Rethurs and families of Subthausars that has its High Mythausar House. 
The technology research and crafting is always exclusive monopoly of the Imperial House of Baberynth.

Herding Techniques
When they were won learned from the winners his old Mythausar wisdom and although it seems incredible control from time to time to the Rethurs singing to command the direction of the herd, a very beautiful and cute spectacle to see and to listen for foreign sentient species. Its audible even undersea.
The Subthausars like the Mythausars have four potent vocal cords.

The Rethur

These beautiful creatures are the true invisible column of the empire because Rethur maintains the symbiosis between Gamuthors and Mythausars.
Size: 30 cm
Environment: Amphibian.
Movement: Can swim, fly and jump but no walk.
Vitality: 10 years old
Reproduction: 2-3 babys every 3 months.
Number of Rethur in a herd: thousands

« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 06:08:50 pm by Aker »

Offline jmrdex

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 06:07:03 pm »
I Love It.

Offline Aker

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
Resume about Technology in the Baberynth Empire
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 08:27:23 pm »
I am glad you love it jmrdex, thanks you for posting and showing me how much you like my creations  ::)

Technology:
To the Mythausar they do not like to be related to A.I or so independent machines for that reason their technology this cradle in tools and gadgets since they prefer an organic order, natural and symbiotically perfect. The 90% of Baberynth technology looks flowerish or so organic.
The last discovering was biomechanical exoesqueletons, very cool for making the males Gamuthor deadlier for future conflicts.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 09:06:36 pm by Aker »

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 09:14:53 am »
Awesome. I feel sorry for the Subthausar.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Aker

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
First Episode of the first space colonization
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 05:53:01 pm »
Balthamael do'nt worry, in the future the Subthausar will have its rebellion and they will be decisive in the evolution of the Empire of Baberynth.  ;)
First Episode of the First Space Colonization. History (3)

When the UFO was completed, the emperor caused that it had to be celebrated in all Baberynth, with dances, aerial spectacles and musical choirs, while the UFO was prepared to create a colony in a planet of another Solar System that from the observatories of Baberynth saw that tapeworm much green vegetation, cradle in the chlorophyll. A very apt planet to colonize.  Years later the UFO arrived at the new planet, to the being amphibious and to not know the seas they chose to construct the colony outside the water.  A herd of Rethur was defrosted in the neighborhoods of the colony together three families of Subthausars, an adventurous and ambitious ten of Gamuthors and some Mythausar young people.  The goddess invested in its sacred wisdom from its temple in Baberynth baptized the new world like Magerynth. Notice that while Ba-be-rynth means: inhabit-by-the goddess, Ma-GE-rynth means: where-dies-the goddess.  The controversy exploded between the Mythausars from all the empire! The goddess was showing all which the empire must have to expand without its blessed presence, and their children beyond Baberynth planetwere led the extinction!   
What will happen without the perfect symbiotic balance of the empire of Baberynth?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 06:00:30 pm by Aker »

gec05

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2006, 10:39:28 am »
There you go Aker.

Offline Aker

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 08:49:06 pm »
There you go Aker.

:o WOW!!!!!
Its much better I could never draw!
Thanks you a lot gec05, this Mythausar looks very realistic and proportional and I love it  :D
I like the body position you did chose, it shows it wings very well and you didn't forget the quills, you are a great sketcher!
I am very pleased with your drawing :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 09:17:59 pm by Aker »

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 02:19:49 am »
Cool, Nice picture and carry on Aker...why is the planet named "Where-DIES-the-Goddess?" Is there life there?

Offline Aker

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2006, 09:00:34 am »
Detailed information about the Queen Female Gamuthor:

Size: 1500 cm (x10 relation to Mythausar-> 150)
Longevity: 2000 years. (x10 relation to Mythausar->200)
Intelligence: High sentience artificially inducted (but only her not the small males)
Reproduction: Around 20-40 Males can born every year. New  Female every 2000 years.

The great surprise, Gamuthors are mammal, and when the Female is to old (around 2000 years) another Female is born but killing her mother in the process because the new female borns big (10000 cm), naturally competitive, hungry and agressive.

Problem: The living Goddess is going to die if she tries to have another Female for the new planet and its why she doesn't likes to be in the new planet. The Mythausar did hope to have a living incarnation of her goddess in every planet, but every female is so competitive, agressive and intelligent for sharing existence, even in different planets, the goddess has always been always know to be one.