Author Topic: ATTN Anyone: Writing Help Please!  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Madchat18

• Mystery House Madman
  • The "I'm Not a ____, but..." King
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Anyone: Writing Help Please!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 06:28:26 am »
Wait, so is this some girl you just recently started going out with?

It was you who made the "Just got shot down..." topic, right?

Yeah, this is a girl I just started going out with, but I've known her for about 13 years. She's my sister's best friend so she's always been a part of my life. I just know that I've never felt this way about anyone ever. Yes I've had girlfriend's, no I'm not a virgin, I've almost been married before (thank God I dodged that bullet) but she is just so beautiful on all fronts. She has an amazing body, beautiful face, bright eyes and a smile that makes anyone around her smile, but then she's also very easy to talk to, makes jokes, laughs at my stupid jokes and picks on me. She's close to her family, has great morale standards, is involved in church and I really feel like she cares deeply for me. That is a wonderful feeling. When I saw her a few days ago she hugged me and started crying. I couldn't breathe, couldn't move, couldn't do anything so I just stood there and kissed her tears away.

LOL, I know I sound sappy and all of that but I've been hiding my feelings for far too long. I'm happy! I'm happy, I'm happy!  :) ;D :) ;D :-*
This space for sale.