Author Topic: First Galatic Encounter  (Read 9323 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: First Galatic Encounter
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 10:02:41 pm »
Meanwhile on the outside of the satellite back at the warship, the Captain is really getting worried as he watches the satelite fall apart, over two-thirds of it is now blown apart and the implosion of the core is imminent. Just as he is about to make an order The Torpalian commander sees a colossal thing float over to the satellite and grag hold. It is about seventy feet long and thirtyfive feet high with a width of about twenty feet. It has two gigantic hands and a jaw that appears to be able to crush diamond with ease. It places its mouth in line with a hole on the side of the satellite.

Back with the Torpals inside. Having defeated the pack of Nine-Legged Creatures the Torpal and the Ryndalians move on. They get to the hallway leading to the exit of the ship. The Torpal leader is about to call the captian to pick them up when at the end of the hallway they see a gigantic maw in place of the exit, It starts to come at them, tearing at the walls of the sattelite as it forces its mouth in...

What will you do?

Offline Noxurblox

• Atari Combat Vet
  • You need my permission to tell the truth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2006, 01:22:18 am »
.....It starts to come at them, tearing at the walls of the sattelite as it forces its mouth in...

....only to say, "All your bass are belong to us!"

sorry couldn't resist

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2006, 12:06:51 pm »
With the creature approaching, the groups outlook had suddenly turned very bleak. The torpal were not the kind to run away without a purpose, and their purpose was here, the exit. While the torpals knew that they could not possibly kill the creature by themselves, they also knew that they had no other option, and would have to die trying.

The torpal leader looked back at his companion, the only other surviving torpal, and said to him "To Zesh's battlefield, my friend."
"To Zesh's battlefield" the torpal quietly replied in agreement.

As the two were about to charge the creature's mouth, it suddenly began to get smaller and smaller, moving away from the satelite, before a seried of explosions, greater than the rest, shook the ground.

The captain, meanwhile, watching this from the warship, wanted his men back alive. "I want a missile salvo launched at that creature's midsection, NOW!"
As the warships launched dozens of missiles, the monster saw them coming, as he pushed off from the satelite, and began floating away.

"Fire more missiles, captain?"
"No, we don't have the time to follow it. We need to get our men out of there." the captain replied, as the ship moved in to pick up the survivors...

"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2006, 09:59:51 pm »
The warship pulls up to the satelite and opens the docking bay for the Torpals and the Ryndalians to jump in. As they do so the warship begins to turn away just as the satelite is imploding....

Do they make it? Find out soon!

What will you do?

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2006, 08:46:20 am »
The ship just barely makes it!

On the verge of collapse, the exhausted ryndalians are taken to the barracks to get some rest, while the crew begins fitting their translators to be compatable with ryndalians.
After a few hours, the captain introduces himself to the ryndalians, translator in hand. It only works for about 5% of their language, but it's enough to communicate; and the captain wants to finally find out what the hell has been going on...

"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2006, 10:24:34 am »
Unfortunately that will have to wait a little while for the Torpal detect a cruiser, about the size of the warship, aproaching fast. It begins to fire a array of missle-like objects at the Warship. A transmission of static comes in, preventing any distress signals or the like from being sent. It also seem to jam some other systems.

What will you do?

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2006, 11:45:01 am »
Just realized how bad the Omic would do in this story. They would even find it hard to do hand signals! (as they use their three fingerless tails) :D  :D :D
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2006, 11:55:04 am »
OOC: They have a vocal language as well, its just complicated.

And EVERY RACE would have a hard time with their hand language unless they can get six hands with nine double (Triple?) jointed fingers. Meaning they can bend any way, even out of the socket.  8)

What will you do?

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2006, 12:14:55 pm »
cant imagine an Omic fighting that 9 legged creature (or whatever its called) or giving each other a boost to reach the ceiling though now can ya? huh? HUH?! :D

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2006, 12:17:48 pm »
OOc: I guess not....

(And Nine-limbed creature IS its name. Don't ask.)

What will you do?

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2006, 12:25:19 pm »
Although it would be funny... maybe I should try making a parody of this wit Omic instead of Torpals with permission of course...

OOC: what does ooc stand for? No seriously.

Now to stop thread hijacking. >:(

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2006, 01:15:14 pm »
OOC: what does ooc stand for? No seriously.

out of character; not part of the story
conversely, ic is in character

ic-Before the captain can begin interrogating the ryndalians, he's interupted by a message over his personal comm set. "You know what to do; I'll be right up!" He replies.
As the captain makes his way back to the bridge, the ship's shields begin powering to full, while gunners jump to the turrets, and begin shooting down the incoming missiles.
Almost at the bridge, the captain gives another order "Turn this baby around to face that ship! Ready the particle cannons and open the missile pods!"

"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2006, 04:29:47 pm »
The Ryndalians run over to the bridge with the Captain and look out at the opponent. The cruiser moves in closer and picks up speed, heading toward the warship. One of the Ryndalians begins to speak.... "A Zeshfel, the servitor of the blank one...." Who the hell are you people anyway? We didn't create you people, where did you come from? And how intelegent is your Jeshai?

What will you do?

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2006, 08:33:33 pm »
The torpal captain quickly replies to the ryndalian "We're the torpal, we come from another part of space; we'll talk later...Now are going to have to destroy that thing, or is it one of yours? ...and what the hell's a Jeshai?!?!"
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2006, 08:45:56 pm »
Listening to their responce the Ryndalian continues on... " That is a servitor or the blank one, we need to eradicate it immedieately. This," the Ryndalian points at the controls "this is a Jeshai! How smart is it, we need it to be as brilliant as we can."

What will you do?