Author Topic: The Siege of Antimon  (Read 7251 times)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Antimon
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 01:03:21 pm »
The torpals were quickly fighting a losing battle. Few soldiers remained, and more and more octibians were appearing. Amidst, the battle, one of the torpals suddenly called out "crap, nobody warned HQ, did they?!" The warriors looked at each other, and knew what they had to do. One of them spoke up. "You send a message to G-8x. Tell them what happened, and have them prepare their forces. We'll hold them off, until you can reach the comm-station."  One of the warriors began running back to the comm-station, as the other soldiers continued fighting. Soon, there were only two soldiers left, surrounded on all sides, fighting, back to back, the nonstop assaukt of creatures.

The other torpal finally reached the comm-station, and got on a channel to G-8x. "An unknown life-form has appeared on the planet. There's thousands of them, and they keep coming." As he was talking, he could no longer hear the battle-roars of his friends, but he continued anyway. "I hate to say this, but you're going to need every man on the planet if you want a chance of winning. Now I'm off to rejoin my brothers, and die fighting."
As the torpal ended communications and turned around, he was greeted with a wall of creatures running towards him. As the last soldier in the village was ripped to shreds, the rest of the planet began gathering their forces...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 09:34:29 pm by operaghost21 »
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2006, 08:18:57 pm »
Awsome fight...thats all I gotta say. And i love the battle pic.
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2006, 04:35:34 am »
Jeeze, opera, your awesome at action pics - I can't draw them at all :(
Can't post much right now, kinda busy, but i'l add some more when I get on a stable computer tonight.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2006, 10:46:05 am »
Jeeze, opera, your awesome at action pics - I can't draw them at all :(
Can't post much right now, kinda busy, but i'l add some more when I get on a stable computer tonight.

hehe thanks but not really; i just had some good pics of raptors to steal the poses from  :D

oh and put your fight pic up here; it is cool ;D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 10:48:41 am by operaghost21 »
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2006, 08:51:54 pm »
After receiving one frantic message, from the small, overrun town, sensors began picking up the activities of the swarm moving across the planet. The truth of the message was confirmed. The planet of Antimon had a growing problem on its hands, and all soldiers on the planet were ordered to gather at G-8x, and prepare their forces.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 07:09:11 am by operaghost21 »
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2006, 06:04:20 am »
oorp: OMG, I totaly forgot this XD, sorry, erm, i'l post later though, cos i'm going to a career advisor thingy, and i've got a load of pictures to upload.
Do you know if you can direct-post images from spore-wiki on here (I would use my devart account but i'm not allowed)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2006, 11:55:02 am »
oorp: OMG, I totaly forgot this XD, sorry, erm, i'l post later though, cos i'm going to a career advisor thingy, and i've got a load of pictures to upload.
Do you know if you can direct-post images from spore-wiki on here (I would use my devart account but i'm not allowed)

lol thats alright...and yeah, sporewiki pics should be fine
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]