Author Topic: the ion-games  (Read 24481 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: the ion-games
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2006, 01:26:28 am »
16 sets his last trap and smirks to himself.

No sense staying in this crap-hole any longer. He thought, and picking up his briefcase, he simply warped off the planet.

"Combatant Mister-16: Disqualified!" Blared the automatic announcement.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2006, 02:48:37 am »
Hal knew he should probably take the initiative. After all, if he didn't kill someone, then someone else would and that wouldn't be any fun.

Spying a likely place to hide, he swam through the vegetation in the river towards a small cave. What Hal hadn't counted on was the viciously barbed wooden spikes that swang from a tree above and plunged into his body. Squirming and writhing, Hal couldn't escape as his life's blood poured out staining the river red.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2006, 01:07:37 pm »
What Hal hadn't counted on was the viciously barbed wooden spikes that swang from a tree above and plunged into his body. Squirming and writhing, Hal couldn't escape as his life's blood poured out staining the river red.

ouch  :'(

anyway...

Jepth watches as Hype appears below him. As he bends down to pick something up, Jepth unleashes a volley of blasts from his shoulder cannon. Hype hears the shots only moments before they reach him, and he rolls out of the way, and is then thrownon his face by the blast. He gets up just to see an angry torpal leaping out of the tree towards him, heat blades held high in the air...

"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2006, 08:50:01 pm »
Hype//i knew it was the topal//he wipes the grime of his face//like you'll touch me with that//he jumps across nimbly dogding jepth and his searing blades,//though for one this field will be hard for me to fight in//he jumps on a tree and pulls a gun and opens fire,knocking one blade out of jepth hands,jepth slashes the tree bringing it down in one slash but hype jumps to another tree and jepth repeats,they do this until most trees around are chopped down//now i can fight// said hype
Jepth looks around,the arena now has more room for hype to move through/huh,you tricked me//scream jepth in rage comming at hype
hype//now as a wise vis once said,no point bringing a sword to a gun fight//he pulls another gun and shoot two of the blades giving smoke when the hit the water leaving the torpal with one blade//now give up now or die//
Jepth//like I'll give up//
Hype//suit your self//
Jepth came charging at full speed and all hype did is reach for his pocket and flick something toward the torpal,it was a tiny chip,which latched on jepth  unnoticed as he kept charging,at the last second he jumped over the torpal and the second the blade would connect with hypes face he grinned and pressed a button on his wrist,jepth stopped in his tracks and and fell on his back in pain//what is this,what did you do to my body//scream jepht//nothing just put a chip that deliver static through your body//smirked hype//now I'll say again,give up or become the first deep fried torpal to come from these woods,don't matter to me as long as i get paid,i can make these shocks much,much more worst if you keep on fighting,i can just end your life by turning of your heart,choose,live and leave the forest,or die//
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2006, 11:51:54 am »
His body writhing in pain, Jepth slowly sits up. "Surrender or die?" Jepth calmly asks, as he silently charges his shoulder cannon.
"Well?" Hype asks.
Jepth grits his teeth and says "Screw you!" At the same exact moment, Jepth fires a blast from his shoulder-cannon, while Hype sets the microchip to kill him. Hype is too close to completely avoid the blast, and as he jumps out of the way, it eradicates part of one wing. As Hype falls to the grouns, he sees Jepth, crying out in pain, "Aaaaaagggghhhhh!!!!" before collapsing to the ground, dead...
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2006, 05:53:38 pm »
Hype//arg,lucky basterd/he gets upholding his wing//well i wont be tasting the air for a while//he opens his catalog //need to find a medical plant//hype goes off looking for a medical plant.

also detox hasen't posted,hm maybe he is getting settled in his new home.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2006, 09:51:27 am »
well I'm convined that detox isn't comming for a while so should i disqualify him pm me on your discision.

Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2006, 08:30:27 am »
well,it's obviuse detox won't be posting so i guess i win by default

as hype goes trough the forest,he finds a hearb and places it on his wounded wing,soon after a bot flies in and scans his face.
Bot//the last compeaditor has been disqualified,Hype Tosh of team head hound wins the ion games third event//
Hype//dang right i win no one out hunts Hype tosh//Hype is transported to a medical facility and healed while he is given his prize and the games move on.

now i have to redo the trophy for the anubians but i award myself(that sounds funny)planet Ertsap rolling plains with a few hill here and there(i finnaly have a planet to call my own and no one elses and i aquired it with the help of a greedy no good bounty hunter....wow)and lots of cash. the topal for his bravey his team gets a trophy,cash,and the moon of Ertsap if you wish to colonize it or somthing.the icthian gets a plaqe and some pocket money,the rest get nada 3.
 the next event starts tommarow but in the mean time this all just goes to show you don't mess with billions of years of instinct.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2006, 08:35:22 am »
this all just goes to show you don't mess with billions of years of instinct.

Pfft. It's not like you had it on an ocean world.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2006, 09:12:44 am »
they were hunters in thier ocean until a freak accident put them on land where they contiued to hunt.without Egnach they probably still be in water hunting.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!