Author Topic: SPORE RELEASE ALERT  (Read 22634 times)

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
Re: SPORE RELEASE ALERT
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2006, 10:22:01 pm »
Wow I can just imagine myself going to fry's or some other gaming shop in the near future and walking by a copy of spore on a shelf.
<Double-Take>
OMG! What is that doing here! <GRAB>, <RUN>, <GET HOME AND PLAY FOR 26 DAYS STRAIGHT>

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline Behumat

• Joust Warrior
  • Coruscant committee to fight urban sprawl
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2006, 05:41:08 am »
Yea, I can see that too, except it would be an ebgames. Then of course, I'd realize its just one of those pre-release boxes they put out to try and get people to pre-order, at which point I would break down in tears. :'(

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2006, 07:45:23 am »
I can imagine myself walking past the shop window seeing spore there, going holy s***, i have to have it getting in the shop and realising i left all my money at home, then i'd die.

Offline russellmania4

• Tempest Top Dog
  • i r from teh spores
    • View Profile
    • Yummy Goode
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2006, 03:43:20 pm »
Wow I can just imagine myself going to fry's or some other gaming shop in the near future and walking by a copy of spore on a shelf.
<Double-Take>
OMG! What is that doing here! <GRAB>, <RUN>, <GET HOME AND PLAY FOR 26 DAYS STRAIGHT>

26 days ONLY?!
You killed Harry Potter  >:( !!!!!
Yes. Yes I did.

Offline DaMuncha

• Lode Runner
  • GREAT SCOTTS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2006, 05:43:17 pm »
I can imagine myself walking past the shop window seeing spore there, going holy s***, i have to have it getting in the shop and realising i left all my money at home, then i'd die.

Thats what credit cards are good for. But like me, if you have one you should forget about it. So then you only spend money with it when things become most dire, like the release of Spore.

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2006, 08:21:41 pm »
<Double-Take>

26 days ONLY?!

nononono, you got it all wrong. That would be the first installment of playing. I would then take a 10 minute break during which I would eat 26 days's worth of food and sleep for about half an hour. THEN I'd go back and keep playing.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 09:42:01 pm by aligon »

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline Met

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Well... whatever.
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Userpage
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2006, 08:24:31 pm »
<Double-Take>

26 days ONLY?!

nononono, you got it all wrong. That would be the first installment of playing. I would then take a 10 minute break during which I would eat 26 days's worth of food and sleepfor about half an hour. THEN I'd go back and keep playing.

It's like hibernation. He must eat three times his weight in chex mix and pepsi for the long harsh winter... i mean spore gameplay ahead that may last for months at a time. Research shows heart slows down to a near stop during this time period.

Offline Behumat

• Joust Warrior
  • Coruscant committee to fight urban sprawl
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2006, 10:56:46 pm »
Thats why god invented the mountain dew cube.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2006, 03:53:07 am »
And the Mountain Dew-sicle. Cut open a can, put in a popsicle stick, freeze it. That's it.

Also, big question here... Just WHAT is the DS version doing out first!? If it's true and the DS version is coming out sooner, I'm buying it all the same because, well, it's Spore portable. However, if it comes out earlier, I'll be angry for the sheer obvious reason that it's SUCH a stupid thing to do! Degraded graphics, poorer gameplay, yes, let's release that one first... Definitely...
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline DaMuncha

• Lode Runner
  • GREAT SCOTTS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2006, 05:15:00 am »
Nah, that wouldnt work AT ALL. What would happen is as the Mountain Dew is freezing all the CO2 tries to excape and it over flows or bursts out of the can or bottle. Then the fizzy drink is flat and tastes like crap. I know, when I was in high school some idiot put a large box of V in the freezer and thats what happened. Flat V doesnt taste very good.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2006, 05:21:17 am »
A: I said cut off the top of the container.
B: I like flat Soda...
C: There is no C.
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline edspore_91

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2006, 12:17:21 pm »
well this topic seems to be dying so i will say somethign realy quiclkly

if this is right (which i dont think it is) then why the hell is it coming out on DS first, everthing weve seen so far is on PC so why would it go to DS first, ok thats kind of my agrument for why it is not true. OH well if i dont listen to it it won't affect me. If it does come out on DS i am defeintly getting one, there cheap now anyway.

oh well carry on letting teh topic slowly rot away.
Now its just a waiting game until next year

Offline Serak

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
    • Megaman Regalia
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2006, 12:59:52 pm »
May I point something very significant out?

I have spoken about the EaPlay release date before but there is something you should all see...

http://www.electronicarts.com.au/en-au/

It's on the front page now, don't even need to login to see the counter.... If this is a screw up then they really should fix it fast...it won't go unnoticed anymore.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2006, 01:04:01 pm »
don't forget the hitch hikers guide, never forget your crate of emergency pizza rolls and mountain dew.

Thats what credit cards are good for. But like me, if you have one you should forget about it. So then you only spend money with it when things become most dire, like the release of Spore.

also if i'd forgot my money, it would've been in my wallet, were my card would of been.

Offline Petreak

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
    • Petreak's Graphics and Stuff!
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2006, 01:30:11 pm »
May I point something very significant out?

I have spoken about the EaPlay release date before but there is something you should all see...

http://www.electronicarts.com.au/en-au/

It's on the front page now, don't even need to login to see the counter.... If this is a screw up then they really should fix it fast...it won't go unnoticed anymore.

Wow! If that is a screw up, someone is going to be in big trouble! It does say 55 days now. Man, it would be nice if it was true.
"No matter where you go, there you are."