Author Topic: SPORE RELEASE ALERT  (Read 19868 times)

Offline Hectonkhyres

• Scramble Skipper
  • Transcendent Agony
    • View Profile
Re: SPORE RELEASE ALERT
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 05:11:57 pm »
I'm not complaining. I am going to spend the extra time saving up for an alienwares god-computer.
I will get it the exact same time I get spore so it is literally top of the line.

Offline Notorious B.O.B

• Venture Conqueror
  • I still live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 06:21:15 pm »
Will Wright said '07.  He said it was the games last E3.  And, if you guys watched the small interview of the three developers working on Spore, they said everything was going very well and on schedule, without any rushing or sudden stopping.  so I will say Pre E3 '07, as Will Wright said.
Leave to a Thark his head and one hand and he may yet conquer.

The glass is alway in balance and full: half liquid, half gas.

Visit my Sporepedia page! http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Bob_Of_Mars

Offline Vib Rib

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • Multiple Horrible People
    • View Profile
    • RagTag
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 07:53:26 pm »
Wow, I have this great expression that describes all of you perfectly......"SHEEP".
Here's a good idea for not looking like an jerk:
Don't call people "sheep". It's never beneficial.

A surefire way to get one's self enmity is for him to gloat about his superior knowledge and remark upon the astounding ignorance of the plebeians with whom he is forced to share the Internet.
I'm ruler of this moon, boy.
So if you move, I shoots.

Offline Xolso

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2006, 08:04:23 pm »
Will Wright said '07. He said it was the games last E3. And, if you guys watched the small interview of the three developers working on Spore, they said everything was going very well and on schedule, without any rushing or sudden stopping. so I will say Pre E3 '07, as Will Wright said.

One again, another thing that makes me feel better about the release date, thank you!  ;D

Offline JakeCourtney

• Vanguard Venturer
  • The Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2006, 09:05:06 pm »
Waiting is the best thing for you.

Offline GargaTech

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2006, 09:16:23 pm »
I will remark on ignorance where I see it. Besides I was just saying that people are taking every little thing, articles and what other people say, much too seriously. I mean it will be released when it is released and the people who actually HAVE the planned release dates have never said anything as specific as most of these articles are getting their dates.
Where did I say I have superior knowledge, I know just as much as the rest of you, except maybe Hydro, about the game and its realease date I was just saying what I thought would happen as to when its release, notice I did not give a date as to avoid seeming like an ass when I am wrong.

Offline SumGI

• Joust Warrior
  • If those flies loose their eyes, we are in trouble
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2006, 09:20:57 pm »
 :-X
OMG x2 4 thread!
"By placing a light in a field at night, the boy flies fly in, and as they pass near the light they are unknowingly shot in the reproductives by invisible radiation and sterilized...
They mate and die happy. The female lays her eggs and she dies happy. The eggs die and we are happy..."

Offline Vib Rib

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • Multiple Horrible People
    • View Profile
    • RagTag
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2006, 10:15:00 pm »
I will remark on ignorance where I see it. Besides I was just saying that people are taking every little thing, articles and what other people say, much too seriously. I mean it will be released when it is released and the people who actually HAVE the planned release dates have never said anything as specific as most of these articles are getting their dates.
You're coming off awful harsh on people who are merely speculating on potential news. No one said this was unflappable information or that we had any idea when the solid release date would be. I don't think that deserves calling people "sheep", which is a pretty self-aggrandizing move in the first place.

notice I did not give a date as to avoid seeming like an ass when I am wrong.
Too late.
I'm ruler of this moon, boy.
So if you move, I shoots.

Offline Rct2mad

• Ultima Lord
  • =)
    • View Profile
    • Spore-Galore (Link may not work)
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2006, 11:07:40 pm »
Sorry if I cause an arguement by starting this thread, I only posted it because I thought it was important. Sorry!! :-X

Offline aquaman

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Must...Get....SPORE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2006, 11:35:07 pm »
Sorry if I cause an arguement by starting this thread, I only posted it because I thought it was important. Sorry!! :-X

Don't worry.  Its a general trend that I observe whenever some negative news is posted.  The first few posts are like "NO!!!"  but then some people start saying that the source isn't reliable enough to conclude any definate truth.  After that more people start to post saying "YAY!!!" (Including some converted "NO!!!" people) 

However, some people are unsure and start questioning the people who questioned the source.  And the arguments begin...

aquaman -  :D

Offline luke

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2006, 11:42:26 pm »
NOT HAPPY >:(

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 02:52:39 am »
I bet it will be released June 14, 2007, 10:59:29 PM because that will be the 2 year anniversary of me joining Gaming Steve's forum. Though i was a lurker during May 2005.

Offline nurizeko

• Battlezone Captain
  • Ske-RWOAWR! >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2006, 03:27:30 am »
Bah, I'll have quake wars to keep me going between its release and spore, but, i hope they dont hold it off too long, i really hate people hyping up a game, and looking forward to it and then it doesnt get released for ages.

By all that ive seen spore is pretty solid, nothing but needing to polish things up really, add in the last few small little features, they could probably release it within a month or two with only needing a single patch or something soon after.

Bah, its like the game of games, a will wright production, so, i guess allowing him time to complete his sacred works means a better game for everyone.

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2006, 09:20:20 am »
yay!!!! thay have been given even more time to add new stuff in!!
Never mind your own business.

Offline GrapeFruit

• Gorf Goon
  • I'm killing my way to truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2006, 09:57:50 am »
Good lord, calm down...
I'm so glad that I'm very patient by nature.
Everything will be just fine, unless I die before I can get my hands on Spore. That may be the only thing worth worrying about.   :)

Ok everyone, let's fall back down into a humdrum hibernation  ;)
Quote from: Liquos
I can't wait that long! I'm gonna explode from patience!

Quote from: Parkaboy
"Around the world you may notice that other creatures evolve while others don't"
That's because some of them are christians.