Author Topic: The Enders  (Read 4326 times)

Offline Neonlare

• Dragster Diehard
  • The Hira-Bira Cometh...
    • View Profile
The Enders
« on: May 22, 2006, 12:24:27 pm »
Somewhere, in the depths of space approximately 10000 Million years ago, there were the Ender.

The Ender were a race of sentient humanoids, who loved nothing more than to bath in the warm light of their white star, named Life.

They were one of the many sentient species in this solar system, which had 7 planets in total. They were all friendly to each other, and although the Ender's were at the edge of the galaxy, they were visited frequently by their friends. These were the Ferf, a race of spiderous-looking mammals. The Geq, a lizard-like race, with extremely high I.Q. Then there was the Yerd, a young race being ulifted by the other 3, and resembled a Crane Fly.

After several thounsand years, they formed together a pact together, which roughly translated as "Fellow Beings" and lasted for many succesful years.

The homeplanet of the Enders, Soil, was a tropical planet with a brilliant azure green sky, it was in a certain sense an Eden.

Then after several eons, the star began to contract. This worried the races, as they did not know what to do, they hoped for the best.

Then it happened.

The star, approaching the end of it's life, exploded into a gigantic super nova, destroying all of the planets except one. Soil.

The Enders watched in horror as the other races were wiped out. They could hear the screams on the radios, and they could hear the boiling sound of their flesh being burned off, it was horrific.

The Enders somehow survived this, but they were now hurtling through space with barely any sunlight. Species began do die out, plants withered, and people were dying. It was the worst tragedy to befall them.

The planet was also changing, the gravity became less and less intense, and the planet took on a more gaseous appearance, the Ender were dying out, slowly but surely.

Children were being born malformed due to the less intense gravity, and it all seemed to be doomed.

Then by sudden, a bright purple light spread acrossed the barren landscape. One by one of the Ender fell to the ground, and the planet was forgoten for what seemed to be eternity.

When they awoke, they found themselves mutated, horrificly so. They did not look like anything they were before, but as gigantic jellyfish, and their planet was now reduced to a bleak gas-giant.

They cried for weeks, their precious planet, Life was renamed to Death, everything fell into chaos, but one thing was apparent. They could not seem to die, their bodies would reform or heal itself, no matter what they did to themselves or each other.

Then a message was sent to the planet, and Ender's looked up in awe.

"You have been reborn. You are elite. You can not let yourselves become weak. Your purpose in life is to serve us, your saviours."

They cursed, and began to hover towards the edge of the planet.

"Your very life has purpose. You can go anywhere, at any time, you are near immortal. Your purpose, is to bring this gift to the others, the weaker underlings."

The Enders paused. Could it be that their suffering was with purpose? They listened eagerly.

"You must depart your planet, leave for the green giant that you are near, you will receive further instrucions."

The voice disapeared, and the Enders answered the call.

They continued into space, not knowing what their master's will was.

When they reached the system, they for some reason instinctively knew what to do.

They flew down onto the planets, and began terraforming.

They exhumed toxic gases, killing the wildlife, turning the planet into an arid wasteland, they were harvesting for their masters.

There was a cackle of delight, and the voice remarked to them;

"Well done, you have proven yourself to have awesome abilities... Continue, and you shall be rewarded even further."

From here on, the Enders answered their master's call, they became more and more cruel, they took delight out of their duty, it was the only thing in their live that meant anything.

So the Ender drift along in space, the only thing on their mind, their master's gratitude. They had become merciless terraforming tools.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 12:50:51 pm by Neonlare »

Nurizeko

"What the hell is this? your TV is broken..."
<light being> "*droooool* jesus look at those tones"

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The Enders
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 12:36:14 pm »
evil biological terraforming...nice.
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 01:07:58 pm »
Ditto

Wonder who their "Masters" are?

What will you do?

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 01:09:41 pm »
Wow pretty sweet story, i wonder how it goes on, who will be attacked first in the society
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Kyyp

• Rigel Rescuer
  • Multipass!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 01:29:12 pm »
Wow pretty sweet story, i wonder how it goes on, who will be attacked first in the society

Check your creature thread.
Basically this is his race so he can go to everyone elses threads and kill their creature.
I'd say this were a good race if it weren't designed to be an invincible killing machine (literally invinvible, he even said in his description they tried to kill themselves and couldn't) made just to kill the other forum races.
Personally, if he posts in MY creature thread, he will be ignored.

Offline Neonlare

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 01:30:11 pm »

Check your creature thread.
Basically this is his race so he can go to everyone elses threads and kill their creature.
I'd say this were a good race if it weren't designed to be an invincible killing machine (literally invinvible, he even said in his description they tried to kill themselves and couldn't) made just to kill the other forum races.
Personally, if he posts in MY creature thread, he will be ignored.

They lost ALL of their technology after the mutation, so they could only lash at each other, I think if you were technological enough you could slaughter them.
Nurizeko

Offline Kyyp

• Rigel Rescuer
  • Multipass!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 01:33:28 pm »
They could not seem to die, their bodies would reform or heal itself, no matter what they did to themselves or each other.

Offline Neonlare

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 01:35:37 pm »
They could not seem to die, their bodies would reform or heal itself, no matter what they did to themselves or each other.

I JUST SAID they lost all their technology, they aren't made for close range combat, they have some some regenerative ablilities, not enough if they get blown up by a rocket launcher though.

They mainly target planets without that many sentient lifeforms nearby, unless the Master tells them so, please don't take this the wrong way.
Nurizeko

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 04:36:58 pm »
I wondr if I could make a new form of octibian with ranged biological weapony...
I meen, I think a fight between the two races would be pretty cool - noone knows who the creators of the octibians are, nor the masters of the enders.
The enders have some regenerative skills, but the octibians have whole planets full of them, and i'm sure that they would take down a couple of the enders if they attacked in a large enough group and fast enough.

It has given me some ideas for a couple of new octibians.

I think the two races are pretty similar anyways - both are killing machines but could be defeted by advanced races if they fought hard enough for it.
Mine are probably fairer, though... and the non-fan-fics are actually creatable in spore *snicker*

Maby later on the two could meet, but not right now, i've still got to perfect them a bit more...

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 08:30:10 pm »
The Dazkians would like to apologize for setting the events of The Enders creation into motion.

:P /lurk
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 08:36:53 pm by kalcion »
So uh....what happens when your creature won't stop jumping off cliffs like crazed lemmings?

Offline Lambsquirter

• Megamania Megalomaniac
  • Don't play with your food
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 05:17:12 am »
wow, its a great description to how the enders came about..
Under construction

Offline Neonlare

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2006, 10:34:26 am »
The Ironic thing is that the Geq survived. They had achieved Space Flight way before the other races, and were geniuses at Biological Science. So much infact they added an extra pair of arms to themselves.

The Geq knew what was going to happen to the star, and began construction of Arks. They knew that they couldn't transport the races across to a new solar system, so they took samples of every life form known on all of the planets in that system, along with instinctual memories from the species, so that there would be no problems with evolution and treaties again.

The Geq Arks left the Solar System shortly before the Nova, but broadcasted this message just before it struck;

"We're sorry. Sorry we couldn't help. This will not be the end, ever. Goodbye Friends, until we meet again."

The Geq finally reached their solar system, and have reborn the races of the old one. They never knew that the Enders would drift out into space.

It might be possible for the Geq to help them, but currently their minds are so tainted that it might never be possible.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 10:38:59 am by Neonlare »
Nurizeko

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2006, 12:24:04 pm »
The Dazkians would like to apologize for setting the events of The Enders creation into motion.

:P /lurk

What?
Not a winner anymore.

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2006, 06:23:03 pm »
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=2963.0

My creatures roam to destroy stars and Im implying that the Dazkians began the destruction of The Ender's star.  :P
So uh....what happens when your creature won't stop jumping off cliffs like crazed lemmings?

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2006, 09:06:51 pm »
yay dazkians!  ;D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]