Author Topic: The Dungelanians  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
The Dungelanians
« on: May 20, 2006, 09:33:27 am »

The Dungelanians are a Omnivoric race of Tentaculi-Homanoid from the planet Dungelania. The Dungelanians evolved from a race of Octopuslike-Creatures that lived in the oceans. As the Oceans evaporated in the Great Heat Wave caused by an unknown Weapon shot by unknown aliens, the Octopuses became fit for land. Soon they grew backbones and enhanced the already high intelligence.

The Dungelanians live on a rather hot, dry, steppeland planet. The wilderness is filled with harsh evils that made the Dungelanians become highly advanced in weaponry, tactics, and intimidation skills. However, these skills are only used when in need, as the Dungelanian religion/culture is rather peaceful. The Belief set of Inipitikimilism states that one may not kill another sapient being unless its in self defense. The great Universe has created us all equal, yet different, but we all serve a cause. This advanced religion developed when the Dungelanians were still tribal and visited by Unknown aliens. They taught them everything about the variety of aliens and since then the Dungelanians have started to develop technology that would eventually lead to Spacetravel. The infrastructure on Dungelania is rather undeveloped for that, as they have not developed equilavents to cars. However they do have airplanes run on solar energy. Basically everything is run on solar energy as there are almost no fossil fuels on Dungelania.

The Dungelanians love the colours Red and green, therefore their uniforms usually consist of a combination of both. The helmet is worn by all Dungelanians, as they help them to use their telepathic-telekinetic skills.  Dungelanians can read minds, and they do not know the concept of lies. Thats why lies made by other races are considered major insults.

OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Dungelanians
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 10:18:44 am »
 they look funny but telekenises and telepathic can you have that? it seems like a good invention but i'm not sure about the psychiqe stuff qho else thinks this.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 11:35:07 am »
As far as i know nothing restricts me from creating this race in the forum. But i probably cant implement it in the game, if thats what you mean.

Anyways, the Dungelanian's greatest invention was the Park of Passage. The Park of Passage is a gigantic Maze like planet that tests your abilities. If you manage to cross the maze alive you gain immortality. The Dungelanians created this to create a band of loyal supersoldiers to protect them from REAL threats. So far only 5 Dungelanians have managed to cross the maze. They are honored amongst the Dungelanians, and have high ranks in the Diplomatic guilds as well as the Warrior Bands.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 11:57:17 am »
By immortality I assume you mean access to some sort of super-soldier technology like nanobots or gene splicing?
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 12:00:20 pm »
By immortality I assume you mean access to some sort of super-soldier technology like nanobots or gene splicing?
Indeed, Immortality is not actual immortality. They just dont die of age, become alot more resistant to damages, can survive in outer space, and have a heightened muscle mass. This process is allowed by a machine that genetically enhances their muscles, implements nanobots in main body organs, and it adds some cybernetical parts.

Immortal is more like a title.

To go into the Park of Passage is a great honour already as not everyone is allowed to join the games, but if you manage to pass through its corridors you will be honoured by every Dungelanian that exists.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 12:01:03 pm »
Indeed, Immortality is not actual immortality. They just dont die of age, become alot more resistant to damages, can survive in outer space, and have a heightened muscle mass. This process is allowed by a machine that genetically enhances their muscles, implements nanobots in main body organs, and it adds some cybernetical parts.
You will become like us...  ;D
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 12:04:53 pm »
You will become like us...  ;D

Partly only because the Dungelanians only allow this process on already worthy individuals. While the VIS are all altered.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 03:19:45 pm »
As far as i know nothing restricts me from creating this race in the forum. But i probably cant implement it in the game, if thats what you mean.

Anyways, the Dungelanian's greatest invention was the Park of Passage. The Park of Passage is a gigantic Maze like planet that tests your abilities. If you manage to cross the maze alive you gain immortality. The Dungelanians created this to create a band of loyal supersoldiers to protect them from REAL threats. So far only 5 Dungelanians have managed to cross the maze. They are honored amongst the Dungelanians, and have high ranks in the Diplomatic guilds as well as the Warrior Bands.

yea thats what i meant
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 06:28:12 pm »
---Private  communications channel directly to Dungelanian leaders.---

//Greetings, this is Torpal General Storg, of the Battle of Thishen. I have recently heard rumors of your 'Park of Passage', and the immortality that accompanies it. I humbly request that I and three of my men be allowed to cross. I beg this of you; everything may depend on it.

If you let us attempt the crossing, and I survive, the Dungelanians shall remain forever in my debt.

Please send your response directly to me, on a secure channel.//
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2006, 06:05:29 pm »
The Dungelanian favourite shape is the triangle. Their buildings are usually triangular, and so are most of their artpieces.
The dungelanian art consists of abstract art, that can be observed normally, or with special devices to decrypt their true meaning. This procedure was long used and is part of almost every dungelanian artpiece.