Author Topic: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND  (Read 19045 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Leng

  • Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • *****
  • Posts: 2795
  • !?!?
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2006, 02:35:35 pm »
-You begin to read the paper

The BAD SPELLING FAIRY vicosle attcks yuo wiht a pear fo sicsorss.

wht?  ddi yuo fgoret yuo wer tow dmientenel?

>hti sicsorss wtih rokc
I have been told
not by one but two of my lovers
that I've got a heart of gold
but I'm unable to share it with others
They call me a poet who'll never have a poem
a tiger with no taste for bone
I'm the wonderful wonderful wizard who's waltzing alone

Offline Krakow Sam

  • Moderator
  • Dungeon Sieger
  • *****
  • Posts: 24485
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2006, 02:42:31 pm »
- Grrbign a rok joo smash the sissorz, teh feery deis fro sum resson. You sense the world return to normal. You still have the PAPER.

> Read paper
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Leng

  • Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • *****
  • Posts: 2795
  • !?!?
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2006, 02:54:07 pm »
You have already read the article on Cursed Pamphlets[/u], the article on Carnivorous Zebra, and the Comics.

you may read:
Section A - Headlines (read)
Section B - Business
Section C - Sports
Section D - Life, Times, and Heinous Arcane Sorcery
Section E - Comics (read)

>read section d
I have been told
not by one but two of my lovers
that I've got a heart of gold
but I'm unable to share it with others
They call me a poet who'll never have a poem
a tiger with no taste for bone
I'm the wonderful wonderful wizard who's waltzing alone

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2006, 12:53:33 pm »
You read that someone called King Richard the 3rd has died.You fall asleap when trying to read the times and the Arcane Sorcery says that if you say "Abra kadabra mongoose butter" you will tunr into a dragon.

>say Abra kadabra mongoose butter
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

7 who ate 9

  • Guest
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2006, 03:31:26 pm »
-You must of pronounced something wrong, because you just dissapeared into a bloc void of empty space, with only a sword to keep your compainy. The sowrd has over stayed its welcome.

                                       YOU LOSE!
MAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!



...Just kiding, you actaully just keep transeported to a very dark closet. Obvious exits aren't un-obvious. Un-un-obvious exits are DOOR.

<Go WEST

Offline WiiForever

  • Lunar Lander Leader
  • *
  • Posts: 96
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2006, 03:41:57 pm »
You're in a volcano. Don't know why someone would keep a closet here, but whatever. Different people, different tastes. There is a weird STICK with a label on it. It says: "don't throw into volcano." Pshh, or what? C'mon, nothings gonna happen. Just try it. Or be a boring fruitcake and go to that opening in the NORTH.

go NORTH

Offline Krakow Sam

  • Moderator
  • Dungeon Sieger
  • *****
  • Posts: 24485
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2006, 04:15:05 pm »
It is dark, you are likely to be eaten by... something. The only visible exit is SOUTH.

>Go SOUTH again
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Samog

  • Ultima III Time Lord
  • *****
  • Posts: 2856
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2006, 04:30:13 pm »
omg teh world endz~

>Start over for no reason in an undefined area because it's so damn funny, am I right guys!

p.s. it isn't
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

7 who ate 9

  • Guest
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2006, 05:34:27 pm »
No.

> Do something that isn't random and might some how relate to like, a plot, or modivation.

Offline Samog

  • Ultima III Time Lord
  • *****
  • Posts: 2856
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2006, 05:40:03 pm »
irony

You see a light up ahead, but you can't tell what it is from this distance.

>continue SOUTH
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Daxx

  • Golden Axe Battler
  • *****
  • Posts: 8613
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2006, 12:24:21 am »
You approach the light. It appears to be coming from a crack in the wall.

>look crack

Offline Krakow Sam

  • Moderator
  • Dungeon Sieger
  • *****
  • Posts: 24485
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2006, 12:44:20 am »
There appears to be a flashlight jammed into the crack... its seems to be wedged pretty tight.


>get flashlight.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2006, 07:15:49 am »
Its wedged in to tight that your little body cant get it out.

>say Abra kadabra mongoose butter


Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

7 who ate 9

  • Guest
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2006, 08:57:42 am »
-YOu finally acomplish your dream of saying Abra kadabra mongoose butter, what do you want? A medal?

> Look into flashlight.

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2006, 11:32:23 am »
You look into the flashlight.The fariy that was trapped by its evil spell is save thanks to you it rewards you by turning you into a Willosaurus.

>look for exit
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.