Author Topic: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND  (Read 19049 times)

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: ESCAPE FROM INFOMAX ISLAND
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 07:53:00 pm »
You eat the faerrie easily as it didnt even attempt to escape your hunger. You regain all your heart-containers and feel fresh and cool.

>touch light
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 09:03:34 pm »
-WTH are you? A friggin moth!? Unless you want to die again, you should totally not do that, but fine....

ZAP!!!!

You wake up, it was all just a dream, well the fairy part at lest. Oh and the zebras really did pretty much kill you, you are and a big pack of them right now, with them eating you. I'm not really sure if that is naturall for zebbras, but awell.

> Look ZEBBRAS

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 09:45:27 pm »
The zebras are striped white and black. And also a bit red with your blood.

>FIX LEAFLET
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline WiiForever

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 09:58:10 pm »
You attempt to fix the leaflet with only the severed head that you have control of. All you do is cough up lots of blood on one of the pieces. The leaflet then starts glowing a wierd glow, and suddenly you have a new body thats completely 2D and red all over. You're missing an arm as you do not have the other piece. Eager for REVENGE on the zebras, you shape the arm you do have for a nasty paper cut sword.

get REVENGE

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 05:22:31 am »
I don't see a revenge here.

>Reattach arm

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 08:08:11 am »
- You want to but you cant. Just as you reach for it a figure on a WYVERN swoops down and snatches it, then flies away in the direction of a forbidding CASTLE. The Zebras all scattered when the figure appeared so theres no danger from them. A path WEST leads back into the forest, endless fields stretch to the SOUTH and EAST, a ROAD to the CASTLE is to the NORTH.

> Go North
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 01:36:58 pm »
- You try to ignore your pain as you go north with only one arm. The CASTLE is locked. The ROAD has carts going back in forth, there is a 500 bc newspaper on the ground. Which is weird, considering that thew year is 545 bc...

>Look PAPER
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 08:31:34 pm by 7 who ate 9 »

Online sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 02:52:46 pm »
On the front The Paper Has a Story on Cursed Pamphlets and another on a Strange new breed of Carnivorious Zebra.

>Read Comics section
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 02:57:52 pm »
- You dont get it... oh! And Charlie Brown said 'Good grief'.

Read about CURSED PAMPHLETS

7 who ate 9

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 03:28:46 pm »
- You read the article....

Is your pamphlet cursed?

Many of you guys proble love pamphlets, but just how safe are they? We looked into some stories and asked some questions to some people, and we got some answers. Back some time ago.. Sir Hangol Ieat Tang, dissapeared! And he took a leaflet with him! *gasp!* Allso there have been other mysterious mysteries through out history. Deamonte Anglious Mu Nerf dissapeared some time ago to, with a pamphlet! There have been other sightings, like Billy Inger Tinger Chinger Hing allso had one of these mysterious dissapearences happen to him. But one thing connects this stories, worms are allways at the seen of the crime! And ever sence pamphlets have been created, there have been less of those under dog heros. We talked to the creater of the pamphlet, Cinger Allter Tether, and she said that the pamphlet was created to help heros on their journeys, but it isn't helping.  Cal Odo Wingush is on a quest to help this problem, but he will need to LOOK in different places  READ different things, TALK to different people. C.O.W. is now in JACKEN VILE, using as many useless objects as he can.... By the way, C.O.W. has a TIME PORTAL so if you need to go back and REDO MISTAKE you can. In on related news, the Green Monster still rules alot of people's minds.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Green Monster, that sounds familer.... He was taking over whne you were by the bird, you were going to stop him on some quest or something. Oh and you remember that Sir Hangol Ieat Tang has the same name as you, but oh well.

> Read Carnivorious Zebra article
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 03:52:38 pm by 7 who ate 9 »

Offline WiiForever

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2006, 07:38:45 pm »
You nearly fall asleep before finishing the first paragraph, surprisingly. I mean c'mon, who can get bored of an article on carnivorous zebras? But suddenly something in the photo of the article catches your eye. You notice that there is a wierd green blob amongst the zebras in the photo. Whoever took this photo must be a really bad PHOTOGRAPHIST.

What luck! There he is right now. Walking right past you. MAybe he can tell you when and where he took this picture so you can track down this green blob.

Ask PHOTOGRAPHIST

7 who ate 9

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2006, 08:27:05 pm »
You stratle the photgraphics, and he says,

"AHH! You sared me there for a sencond.... oh hi. " You are about to tell him what you are asking him when he interrupts you, "The green blob was about to get me.... i'm safe now right?!?!?! RIGHT!?!?! He, he he, ha ha. Umm.... what do you want? Wait no, don't talk to me, i need to capture the LIGHTPOST, stupid lightpost." The loney runs away, but soon he is interuppted by a violent HEAT STROKE, which weird becasuse it isn't even that hot out, NUTTO.

> Look NUTTO

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2006, 01:32:00 am »
>I dont see a Nutto here.

Before you can do anything else theres a loud bang and a puff of smoke, before you appears a small Goblin like creature identifying itself as the Bad Spelling Fairy. It seems that you summoned it.

- Talk Fairy

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2006, 05:29:07 am »
The fairy looks at you as if you were about to say something.

>poke fairy with paper

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2006, 11:16:09 am »
The paper glows red. Ominous.

>read paper
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD