Poll

How did you feel about "Celda/Windwaker?"

Angry when you first heard, but better when you actually played
Angry when you first heard and still angry when you played
Okay about it when you first heard and great when you played
Absolutely pissed and predicted that Zelda would be forever destroyed in their hearts
I DONT CARE. I LOVE NINTENDO NO MATTER WHAT!

Author Topic: Old Stuff: Celda  (Read 5680 times)

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
Re: Old Stuff: Celda
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 11:02:33 am »
it was a good game but it cannot contend whit the power of OOT or LTTP

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 01:17:57 pm »
I enjoyed it more than a Link to The Past but Ocarina still rules all in my opinion... except the irritating deku forest maze...

Doot doot doo, doot doot doo, do do do do doo, doot doot doot doot doo, doo doot doot doo. Doot doot doo, doot doot doo, do do do do doo, doot doot doot doot doo, doo doot doot doo. Doot doot doo, doot doot doo, do do do do doo, doot doot doot doot doo, doo doot doot doo. Doot doot doo, doot doot doo, do do do do doo, doot doot doot doot doo, doo doot doot doo. Doot doot doo, doot doot doo, do do do do doo, doot doot doot doot doo, doo doot doot doo.

<tears out hair>

Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
  • Life is worth much more than gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 01:21:07 pm »
I like the art style, but I have never played the game.

Quote from: /lurk
PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.
FACE: Not again! Quickly Palm, come to me!

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 01:39:14 pm »
Windwaker was fantastic. My only complaint was how much you sailed around with nothing really significant to do. That's about it; I felt that part could have been shorter, or at least beefed up a bit.

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 02:09:42 pm »
I enjoyed it more than a Link to The Past but Ocarina still rules all in my opinion... except the irritating deku forest maze...

Doot doot doo, doot doot doo, do do do do doo, doot doot doot doot doo, doo doot doot doo. Doot doot doo, doot doot doo, do do do do doo, doot doot doot doot doo, doo doot doot doo. Doot doot doo, doot doot doo, do do do do doo, doot doot doot doot doo, doo doot doot doo. Doot doot doo, doot doot doo, do do do do doo, doot doot doot doot doo, doo doot doot doo. Doot doot doo, doot doot doo, do do do do doo, doot doot doot doot doo, doo doot doot doo.

<tears out hair>

You didn't like that song  :D

Yea, after a while it's a pain, but since I havn't herd it in a while I like it

Offline WiiForever

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2006, 06:00:28 pm »
Where is the "I always loved it" option?

Why do people always hate the things that I like? I like the name "Wii"
And there you have it. Hopefull you haven't voted yet.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2006, 07:44:12 pm »

<tears out hair>

Hey thats my phones ring tone.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2006, 08:45:21 pm »

<tears out hair>

The maze was so easy! Were you dropped on your head?

All the exits had a bright spot in the center if you got close to them. The proper paths were solid black.

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2006, 09:19:30 pm »

<tears out hair>

The maze was so easy! Were you dropped on your head?

All the exits had a bright spot in the center if you got close to them. The proper paths were solid black.

I was 9 years old when I played this game, and even I managed to figure it out then.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2006, 10:20:46 pm »
Not to mention the music cuts out if you go near the wrong tunnel.