Author Topic: The Imagination Game  (Read 15239 times)

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
Re: The Imagination Game
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2006, 11:19:52 pm »
I would be happy to rate with you, I can't post my own creature though, since I'm missing a fourth of the rating.

TheChaos7

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2006, 03:34:32 pm »

Gomay
Food preference:herbivore
strength: 2
stealth: 2
speed:5

Gomay are sentient creatures that live in canyon tribes. their houses are built in to the sides of cliffs and canyons. they are very intelligent and very social
notice the color differences between the male (white) and female(brownish)  the females are the hunters of the tribes they also are the ones that plant gardens. while the males stay and protect the houses and forge weapons. gomay are very fast runners and can jump fairly high they do this to escape predators and catch prey by leaping from rock to rock (they live in dry mountion regions) if unarmed they will attempt to charge at the enemy and leap straight forward ramming them with their horns with bone crushing velocity. but mostly they use the double side stone staffs.

now you may have noticed i said hunt prey and you see that fur but they are herbivores?? yes they are herbivores they hunt for fur and other body parts used for weapons clothing bedding etc they are very aggressive

their home planet kibla has twin suns so the planet is rather dry but the gomay have learned how to grow certain crops that withstand the dry heat but like all plants need water hey do to. but not much the females often go out for days at a time looking for water to bring back both to drink and water their crops the crop on the left is niyla it grows about 3 feet up and tastes very bitter to most creatures but the gomay like it. the middle plant is bukok a very spicy plant the bulb grows to the size of an apple. the crop on the right is tew the plant itself is not edible but on the inside the leafs are very Sweet

that green fur is from a creature call the blortar its a about the size of a dog they use its fur for a variety of things including scaring off scavengers..this works because the blortar are very mean creatures with three rows of teeth most scavengers see the deadskin and do not wish to knowwhat killed it...

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2006, 03:53:24 pm »
I would be happy to rate with you, I can't post my own creature though, since I'm missing a fourth of the rating.

uh well,i didn't give you privileges but I'm busy lately so i'll give you temporary privileges for 2 weeks,that should be more then enough for me to finish my work,also during that time if you turn in a creature I'll try to rate so you can be here full time but its gotta be good.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Elemental

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2006, 04:42:49 pm »
Huh, Chaos... that creature kinda... scares me... its like a goat/monkey/duck
*backs into room and locks door*

TheChaos7

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2006, 10:59:21 pm »
Huh, Chaos... that creature kinda... scares me... its like a goat/monkey/duck
*backs into room and locks door*

gomay would just smash open the door kill you, then skin you and use your body parts...might wanna hide in a better place

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2006, 11:52:17 am »
well kratok isin't rating anything so i'll do it,

hydro as always,you creture is great,the,color is nice,the stats aer great,i still don't know where the wings are but it say in the abdomen in the summery which is also perfect,stats are explained,sorry for the short rate by=ut it's like all your others,imaginative,well made,and everything,overall,99.also since you seem to post alot here compared to others why don't you help rate.

next nuke's creture,awesome drawing,real different structure then the creature's we se around here,nice history,the stats have me confused is there supposed to be a dot bettween the numbers to make them decimal or are they from 1 to100 in which case this is very very weak. i give it a 92,the stats have me stumped overall,the pic is great and though the summery could use a tiny bit more info,it is acceptable and overall imagination is 10/10

last is the gomay,not very imaginative is it,and i'mj uessing the second picture is its house,although the summery really shows how vilent it is i think the streangth is a bit off,this one isin't a real great one,it gets a 82,try harder next time
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

TheChaos7

« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2006, 12:18:02 pm »
well kratok isin't rating anything so i'll do it,

hydro as always,you creture is great,the,color is nice,the stats aer great,i still don't know where the wings are but it say in the abdomen in the summery which is also perfect,stats are explained,sorry for the short rate by=ut it's like all your others,imaginative,well made,and everything,overall,99.also since you seem to post alot here compared to others why don't you help rate.

next nuke's creture,awesome drawing,real different structure then the creature's we se around here,nice history,the stats have me confused is there supposed to be a dot bettween the numbers to make them decimal or are they from 1 to100 in which case this is very very weak. i give it a 92,the stats have me stumped overall,the pic is great and though the summery could use a tiny bit more info,it is acceptable and overall imagination is 10/10

last is the gomay,not very imaginative is it,and i'mj uessing the second picture is its house,although the summery really shows how vilent it is i think the streangth is a bit off,this one isin't a real great one,it gets a 82,try harder next time

first off ether learn to spell or learn to use spell check

not imaginative? look closer

why is strength off? it scales 1 to 5 its a 2

maybe you should try reading more next time eh?

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2006, 07:45:18 pm »

Oh, didn't notice that all other stats were on a different system.  My numbers are just a rough estimate that I got from the screenshots of the "playing cards" that Will Wright talked about.  All those stats were in there and the numbers were all over the place so I kinda just went with it.  The screenshot I'm talking about is shown here: http://www.snootyspore.com/pics/spore129.jpg

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2006, 08:35:51 pm »
Oh right, I think it was because I never saw/remembered where the actuall rating system was.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2006, 09:34:13 pm »
it would seem obvious that it would be on page one ::)
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2006, 09:40:27 pm »
You should have put that before the lame-o point-to-name scoring board

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2006, 09:14:36 am »
yea I've been thinking of that,I'm putting a new scoring system,I'm putting it here and replacing the old scoring system,

30 points for the pic
1 point for the name(if it has a name or not)
nnnnoooooooo stat points so no more stats
40 for summery,you'll have to describe more since there are no stats
and Imaginations is 30 points,yes thirty,if you have no name,you can make it up by making a marvelous,eyepopping,never ever dared to be conceived creature.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!