Author Topic: The Imagination Game  (Read 15083 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Imagination Game
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2006, 05:51:28 pm »
 Operaghost,about time you sent you creature I will enjoy this.

Pic: very artistic but could use some color so 45 but critics give 47 for looking so darn cool
Stats: multiple stats giv you multiple points and the name is awesome I give it a 13 becuse if you ask me somthing 15 feet and up won't be very stealthy quiet or not,somthing that big is bound to be found but if it was smaller and ateckeked in groups i think this would be like a swarm or death,think pikmin with claws and razor teeth lol critic giv a 12 becuase he dosen't like the name

summery: this is gold, the ultimate predetor, quick(I guess by description) and deadly, a spy of death, but I think it should be smaller like to 8 feet coause this thing is hhhhhuuuuuuuggggggeeeee, I give this a 23 but critics give 18 saying blood and gore ain't everything

last for imagination i give it7.5 it remides me of an oversize raptor but critics give 7

total:88.5
critic score: 84
 I think its great and the critic liked it, well made the sommery, amazing pic but color it next time and make sure the stats match up better with the creature, Again even in the woods, if its 15 feet it would make a sound unless it has silent hoverboots  ;D
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2006, 07:38:28 pm »
Operaghost,about time you sent you creature I will enjoy this.

Pic: very artistic but could use some color so 45 but critics give 47 for looking so darn cool
Stats: multiple stats giv you multiple points and the name is awesome I give it a 13 becuse if you ask me somthing 15 feet and up won't be very stealthy quiet or not,somthing that big is bound to be found but if it was smaller and ateckeked in groups i think this would be like a swarm or death,think pikmin with claws and razor teeth lol critic giv a 12 becuase he dosen't like the name

summery: this is gold, the ultimate predetor, quick(I guess by description) and deadly, a spy of death, but I think it should be smaller like to 8 feet coause this thing is hhhhhuuuuuuuggggggeeeee, I give this a 23 but critics give 18 saying blood and gore ain't everything

last for imagination i give it7.5 it remides me of an oversize raptor but critics give 7

total:88.5
critic score: 84
 I think its great and the critic liked it, well made the sommery, amazing pic but color it next time and make sure the stats match up better with the creature, Again even in the woods, if its 15 feet it would make a sound unless it has silent hoverboots  ;D

;D  nice.

as for stealthy, i guess i was thinking more along the lines of hiding perfectly still for hours until something stumbles in front of it, but i dunno...and i would've colored them, but i'm not sure what color i want them...

anywho, yes, very nice ;D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

TheChaos7

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 08:41:12 pm »
heres one

ill post a background later

Offline nurizeko

• Battlezone Captain
  • Ske-RWOAWR! >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2006, 03:50:38 am »
Aw, if i could submit my kraak i would win hands down....or maybe i should mock up their 4 thinged ancestor...hehe.

Offline Zneeezzz

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
SV: The Imagination Game
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2006, 02:18:24 pm »
ofc you can  ;)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2006, 02:58:11 pm »
 yes you can also try not to double post just edit your last post(oh know its happening lady m's word are getting to me lol)
 and nurizeko you won't know it'll win until you submit it, it might be crud though not many creatures are

now for the creature
 pic: a wierd ...monkey ??? i think, colored thats nice and by the colors we know the tree is brown with green leaves. a 5th hand thats nice, funny look but if I saw this in the woods i would see it unless it was  hugging the tree. you get a nice 47

The name is nice but do you pronunce it si-ni-li or si-ne-li
and the stats are precise to the creature14/15

this is the kind of summery I wanted, alot of info on lifestyle and other thing but I don't know if its a herbavore or a carnivore(conivoruse mokeys hehe) you get a 24

now un imagination it is pretty good but is just an unsocial,como monkey so 7/ out of ten

total: 92
 great summery best one so far but I need a second opinion I need help,I have to much with my thread and finals soon, I'm now giving rating powers to hugaraka(i don't know how to spell it),opraghost, and krakow sam if they accept it.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2006, 07:27:07 pm »

Here is a Rocksucker, which is a silicon based lifeform. It lives on a hot hight gravity planet with many active volcanoes and an atmosphere filled with ash where all life are silicon based crystals. It eats radioactive minerals in which it detects with its Geiger counter type eyes and mashes it with its hammer-like weapon on the front of it. Rocksuckers run on electricity run by an internal reactor. Rocksuckers are grown in cave like a crystal would and when they are mature enough they break off of their base and walk away to eat similar crystals. It uses its vacuum-like proboscis to suck up the broken rocks and melts them down with strong acid in their throat before using the materials to repair their bodes.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 02:16:12 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2006, 09:08:46 am »
 :o :o :o :o I'm speechless

pic you get:48 out of fifty, awsome, I would expect nothin less from hydro, a beutiful work of art, the only thing keeping you from a 50 is a background but it still a great drawing

stats and name: rocksucker is exactly what it is but where are the stats ??? so 2/10 for no stats

the sumery is great but how big is it and explain to me how does it run on electricity, is it like a wexxian 23/25

imagination 10/10
total:83
 this would of passed if you didi'nt forget the stats but you already have rating privleges and this proves more to my point.               
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2006, 11:30:49 am »
:o :o :o :o I'm speechless

pic you get:48 out of fifty, awsome, I would expect nothin less from hydro, a beutiful work of art, the only thing keeping you from a 50 is a background but it still a great drawing

stats and name: rocksucker is exactly what it is but where are the stats ??? so 2/10 for no stats

the sumery is great but how big is it and explain to me how does it run on electricity, is it like a wexxian 23/25

imagination 10/10
total:83
 this would of passed if you didi'nt forget the stats but you already have rating privleges and this proves more to my point.               

I am not compltely sure. I was reading up on what slicon based life could function. And it said it would have to ruin on electricity. I am not sure why. I guess tis becuase they are slicon crystals that can conduct electricty. So its sorrt of like a natually evolving robot in a sense.

Also why the low score on the name. I was going to call it the latin name but no one could understand what it meant so i put it in common language but kept the latin name under it. "Lith" means rock and "combibo" means to suck.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2006, 12:35:00 pm »
 the name and stats are scored the by the same points,no stats you lose most of those points since stats are more important then a name.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2006, 12:38:20 pm »
How are stats more important than a name. Forgive me if I'm wrong but this is the Imagination game. A column of numbers is by no means imaginative.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Doomstrom

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2006, 12:43:56 pm »
True :/
#1 Spore Fan. You better believe it.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2006, 12:52:20 pm »
 fine but the stats show info on the creature, they point of the game is to make an imagintive creature that makes as much sense as possible, if you want hydro you get +3 points thee now the name is five points.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

TheChaos7

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2006, 07:10:15 pm »
actually i dont think hydros should of gotten rated as his could not actually be made in spore

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2006, 08:55:28 pm »
actually i dont think hydros should of gotten rated as his could not actually be made in spore

Why can't it be made? They had crystal sstyle buildings. Perhaps my creature could be created as a vechicle or robot rather than a creature that evolved.