Author Topic: The Imagination Game  (Read 15091 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
The Imagination Game
« on: May 12, 2006, 05:45:29 pm »
I'm back from my absence and made up a new game to enjoy. First since its a game i don't know if belongs here since its entirely about creatures or if it goes to the games section since it well a game so you moderators check up on that.

Now to the game, i got the idea from an old pikmin 2 game and from the card sporepedia, this is a game where you draw up a creature and turn it in to the raters who now is only me  ;D where they will rate them on a scale of one to one-hundred,
1-20= this is so unimaginative it make the humans look good
21-40= could use much improvement, add an arm with 7 fingers or something
41-50- eh its different but not too different
51- 60= okay
61-70= pretty imaginative but you could do better
71-80=wow who would of tought of that
81-89= awesome, near perfection
90-100= this is the shiz, no one could dare think this up, now that is using you brain

on the event that you get a score of 95 and up you get the choice of becoming a rater
right now there are people who have this invitation and thats
Gaming Steve for he has power over all and on the slim chance he wants to rate he gets full fledged rating powers

Hydromanerx you to get rating addmision but have to tell me first
also every moderator can get rating powers but have to inform me
these are rules

1. you cannot use something already made even if its a work of art so now neuceans, torpals, or any of that.
2.be as imaginative as you can be but your creature must make sense.
3. when you show a creature you must show info, here is a simple example:

name: Jarckroc

and last you give a summery of you creature

the jackroc is a medium sized creature that camouflages as a rock and when you get near it grabs you with its long flexible tentacles into its mouth. its nose and ears are camouflaged as leaves to make it seem more like a rock. it has six arms with two of them with claws. it uses its flinging arms to push its self across but it prefers standing in one place. the clawed arms are camouflaged as vines

the rating system is like this
the pic is 30 points
the name is 1 points and the summery is 40
and overall imagination 30 points

there sweet and simple, make something up and give your brain an exercise.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 09:16:49 am by a13gt »

Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The Imagination Game
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 05:56:40 pm »
1. you cannot use something already made even if its a work of art so now neuceans, torpals, or any of that.

shucks... :D

i'm wondering also...i have a bunch of creatures i've already conceived, but they're native to the torpals' home planet, so if i ever get around to putting them up on here, would they be 'eligable' for submission, or not, since they're related to a pre-existing creature?

anyways, nice idea...the only downside i see is people feeling bad if their creature scores poorly...

edit: good to see ya' again; neat creature too
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 05:58:33 pm by operaghost21 »
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 06:26:42 pm »
Interesting. Though i think we should get to rate past creatures sicne they have never been rated before.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 06:44:34 pm »

shucks... :D

i'm wondering also...i have a bunch of creatures i've already conceived, but they're native to the torpals' home planet, so if i ever get around to putting them up on here, would they be 'eligable' for submission, or not, since they're related to a pre-existing creature?

anyways, nice idea...the only downside i see is people feeling bad if their creature scores poorly...

edit: good to see ya' again; neat creature too

if they are related to the torpal they probably have multiple arms but if you tweak them they could be eligible, if someone gets a low score don't be ashamed since hopefully be multiple people rating it, thanks for the welcome feels great to be here after watching e3, I'm still shuttering from excitement, so much spore updates, also even though i haven't post I've stalked for a while and am sad to See the Anubian still with no post but I'll bring it back now that I'm back in business

and to Hydro, the creatures from the past leave them in the past, Lets keep this full neverbefore seen "things"(tired of using creature).
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 06:57:49 pm »
if they are related to the torpal they probably have multiple arms but if you tweak them they could be eligible,

surprisingly, no; they're all wild animals with 4 limbs...no, i take that back, there's a 6-limbed bug-ish creature. but yeah, none of them resemble torpals...cause i dont mean related as in genetically, i just mean like they're not random creatures i made up, i made the for the torpals' planet...

hah well i guess we can just figure it out whenever i get finally get them up here... :D
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Zneeezzz

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
SV: The Imagination Game
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 11:39:28 am »
I read this thread and then made a scetch in photoshop to try this game out :P
Its not as original that it could have been, but its just a fast scetch I did

This thing I named Ill'kaenga and the inspiratsion source is the kangaroo
when I give it a second look I noticed the legs are to small :P
but imagin them much larger

Stats
Strength: 1
Speed: 4
Stealth: 2

The creature is hebravore and live in packs. They are good camoflaged in the deserts but the packs in the green jungles are not. The creature have six tailes to balance the body. They use their arms to build nests and carry plants for their offsprings who still live in the nest. Their horns is for defending themselves from predators and their legs are designed for running to avoid predators. The Ill'kaenga is a rather peaceful creature and may evolve to a sentient creature.

Offline MorgothTheEnemy

• Revenging Yar
  • I will find the ring...and eat it FOR THE EMPEROR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 11:43:46 am »
if you look at my new creature concepts I rated them on a 1-5 scale for each attribute and then a total one
Ash Nazg Durbatuluk,
Ash Nazg Gimbatul,
Ash Nazg Thrakatuluk,
Ag Burzum-Ishi Krimpatul!!!

"Then his neighbors looked good, so I gobbled them up too."
                                                                             -762
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 01:38:41 pm »
My first rate, congratulations Zneeezzz your the first costumer lets see

This thing I named Ill'kaenga and the inspiratsion source is the kangaroo
when I give it a second look I noticed the legs are to small 
but imagin them much larger

Stats
Strength: 1
Speed: 4
Stealth: 2

The creature is hebravore and live in packs. They are good camoflaged in the deserts but the packs in the green jungles are not. The creature have six tailes to balance the body. They use their arms to build nests and carry plants for their offsprings who still live in the nest. Their horns is for defending themselves from predators and their legs are designed for running to avoid predators. The Ill'kaenga is a rather peaceful creature and may evolve to a sentient creature.

Pic score: a good drawing, shows allot, multiple tails good, looks more like a discombobulated grasshopper then a kangaroo to me, the horns are nice and theres three! overall i give you a 43 but the critics (my bro) gives it a 37

for the name and stats you get a 12/15, good work, the name is fine an the stats are reasonable but the critics give it a 9

the summery gets 22, if they camouflage in the desert why don't the stay there and and tails, for balance 2 or 3 tails is more or less enough the critics say 15

overall imagination score is only rated by me and you get 8 for exotic features

final score: 72
critics score: 69
I say you did well but like the critics say you could do better, the reason you didn't get a better score because it was too exotic, a bit more realistic and it would of been superb, this could be a common creature in spore.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Zneeezzz

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 02:07:30 pm »
well Im happy with the score  :D
I didnt put that much time on it

I will probably do one more tomorrow or later... but with more thought on it

Offline Cdr_Cherel

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 04:23:20 pm »
I have been thinking about a creature, and I have some drawings. It's 100% original, and it has never been posted in the creation corner, so noone has seen it before, as I am not sure it's ready. Would I be breaking the rules if I posted it, as it was not made specifically for this thread? In addition... Are we allowed to post 2 or more pics?
It's not anger what makes us strong, but determination.
And determination doesn't require rage, only faith.

Do you know the Loricentii? Cdr_Cherel's creature. Have a look at it!
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=4464.0

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 04:47:00 pm »
I have been thinking about a creature, and I have some drawings. It's 100% original, and it has never been posted in the creation corner, so noone has seen it before, as I am not sure it's ready. Would I be breaking the rules if I posted it, as it was not made specifically for this thread? In addition... Are we allowed to post 2 or more pics?

i think this is pretty much my question too...i guess as long as they weren't already here, they'll be fine...as for multiple pics, do you mean of the same creature, or pics of different creatures? if its just one creature, i'd suggest keeping it to one pic, but if you have more than one creation, i'd say you can do as many as you want...
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Cdr_Cherel

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 04:57:16 pm »
I was asking about posting 2 pics of the same creature. One would show it while the other might be some views useful for explanations. I think it would be in order, but I'd like to have confirmation before posting. My creature might not be really groundbreaking, as I tried to create something really believable, but it is not antrophomorphic at all, and I think this might be a good thread for a premiere show ;-P
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 05:01:14 pm by Cdr_Cherel »

Offline Zneeezzz

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2006, 05:08:00 pm »
as long as its the same creature on the two pics I think it should be ok...
if its not ok you can just edit your post later :P
the op may not be awake by now if he lives in europe so then you have to wait till tomorrow :-\

and I want to see your creature now ;D

nevermind he lives in miami  ::)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2006, 05:19:16 pm »
ahhh well if its to explain things then yea, i agree with zneeezzz, that should be a-okay :)
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Cdr_Cherel

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2006, 05:41:58 pm »
I'll wait until tomorrow to upload files, as I have not written the text needed. In addition, we might have a reply from the thread starter by then. -And I'll have some sleep- I'd be glad if I found some more creatures rated in this thread tomorrow, so keep them coming!.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2006, 07:31:33 pm »
still here working on my next Anubian pic and its a big one it be done tomorrow or Monday but about Cdr yes you can post more pics about the same creature but if its two creatures post em one at a time and as long as its not on gaming Steve or any other site but in your house its eligible to be here. so Zneeezzz is right about the double pic and where I live.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 12:05:04 am »
i dont understand why i cant show a creature i already made...........?
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Cdr_Cherel

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 02:54:43 am »
Ok, so here we go  ;)

The Loricenti
[/size]
(from Loricatus + sentio, in Latin)
[/size]

The loricentii (plr.) are a race of intelligent beings who live underwater, deep in a planet with no emerged land at all. These creatures can not be found in great numbers, but they are very social and always live in small groups. In the early ages, before "burning mixture" was discovered, these used to live near thermal cracks deep in the ocean, which gave them the warmth they needed.

As they are herbibore, their culture was based on seaweeds, which they have also used for many purposes as Loricenti history progressed. For instance, back in the early ages, seaweeds were used for manufacturing weapons, and tools. Later in the Awakening Times, two rare classes of seaweed where discovered to have fluids which, when mixing, would result in a heat source ("burning mixture"), allowing the Loricentii to expand their civilization and further social evolution, to the modern times. In these times, seaweeds were also used for purposes like "farming" oxygen. This oxygen was used by Loricentii to create their first exploration vehicles: steel capsules working like balloons to get to the surface and beyond by heating oxygen.

Let's take a look at Loricenti biology:

As it can be seen here, the Loricentii are totally armored beings. That means they are rather slow, but strong. They do not need to be fast to hunt, as these are herbibore, sothey need their armor to be protected from predators. the only unprotected parts in the loricentii are the tentacles and manipulators. They have 20 long manipulators they use as their primary motion organs, allowing them to swim at decent speeds, but forwards only. In order to turn, they have to rely in using the fin in the end of their body, although they can't match the maneuverability of many other species in their planet.

As a mean of further protection, they can drop one of these manipulators, with will keep moving on its own, to confuse an enemy while the Loricenti runs away. It will grow again in some time, so no permanent damage is suffered.

They have 8 more manipulators in the shape of short tentacles behind their head. These are mainly used for accuracy purposes in delicate activities, as long manipulators can also be used to wield weapons and general purposes. Obviously, due to that fact, their numerical system is based on number 8.

Loricentii are very sensitive, in spite of their armored body. They can feel water currents and pressure changes around them easily, due to their senses in the gills and forward organs. Their vision is very poor, however, as they belong to a deep dark habitat. Their vision organs are very protected behind its armor, where multiple light-sensing small elements build a single image for the loricenti's brain. In fact, it works like a huge eye, with the hole in armor being the pupil and the multiple little eyes being the cells in our own eyes.

I think that's enough for an introduction.

I'll give Loricentii stats for all elements seen in the sporepedia, in a scale from 1 to 5:

Power 4
Speed 2 (good topspeed, bad turning rate)
Stealth 1
Senses 3 underwater, 1 in another environment
Social 4

EDIT: I was reminded by Zneeezzz to talk about their size. Loricentii are nearly 1.5 meters long, living in a planet with predators the size of a small whale living near the surface, who could eat them without problems; and middle sized carnivores who could hurt Loricentii as they attack in groups.

Thanks for reading! I could post pics of their balloons, settlements, language... but I'm sure this is not the thread to do so.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 04:30:16 am by Cdr_Cherel »

Offline Zneeezzz

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2006, 03:14:20 am »
Wow, I love it  :o
but how big is it?
like a lobster or a whale?

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2006, 04:15:50 am »
I am amazed... Great work

Offline Lambsquirter

• Megamania Megalomaniac
  • Don't play with your food
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 04:48:17 am »
wow, u drew the insides of the creature, sweet
Under construction

Offline Zneeezzz

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2006, 06:34:08 am »

This is the Ten'brass

Stats
Strenght: 4-5 depends
Speed: 3 (1 in water)
Stealth: 4

The Ten'brass is a well camoflaged carnivore in the green forests which it lives in. Its about the size of a dog.
The Ten'brass sneaks up on a creature and strikes with it two strong tusks. With the tusks the Ten'brass cuts
small pieces and then it uses its tentacles to put the pieces in the mouth. The eye above the mouth is used
to locate creatures infront of it and the two eyes on the sides are used to watch out from bigger creatures
behind it. The tentacles are also used to build nests, caves and houses later when it is sentinent. The Ten'brass
has a skelleton very like the mammals on earth. The brain is at the back of the body near the tentacles.

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2006, 08:07:56 am »
it, somehow, reminds me of a facehugger from the alien movies.  :P
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Cdr_Cherel

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2006, 02:29:26 pm »
I can't wait our creatures to be rated....

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2006, 05:32:47 pm »
 great cretures, lets begin

the Loricenti
 the pics are awespme well drawn and you gave the insides too i'm giving you a full 50 but critic give it a 43 ( thats pretty good)

the name and stats get 13/15, wolde'nt a good topspeed guive a higher speed, no critic vote
and the summery gives you 22.5/25 but critics say 17 (no idea why)

and imagination points give you 7 but critics say 6

total: 92
critics score:n/a on acount of no vote on stats but average to 66

its awesome, wow so detailed and has alot of features espesaily with the amore, you came close, the double pics boosted your score but I didin't seem too exotic so you lost small pionts on imagination costing you rating privleges by an inch (every point counts) but I got to know how does it use tools, with the enticle in the back?

I'll do Zneeezzz's tommarow I'm beat
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Evil Weasel

• Video Pinball Wizard
  • Crazy dancing weasel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 06:00:03 pm »
Allright...I submit the creature in my avatar, a belottrian. Let's see just how low a score I can get.  :D
"25 legged tentacles with arms coming from thier arses don't interest me in the least (if that's your definition of originality)." ~Me

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 11:59:10 pm »
I love your creature Cdr_Cherel!! ITs like the best of an anthropod, fish and squid! great job!!

Offline Cdr_Cherel

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2006, 06:04:24 am »
Thanks for the rating! it was close to be 95  :D

In fact, I did not wanted to create a creative creature, just something different to usual creatures, and believable. This was the main point. I wanted my creature to feel more "real" or "possible" than other creatures I saw. So I really wasn't for imagination. I did not expect such a great score. Thanks again.

By the way, a13gt, weapons and tools are used with their tentacles in the back -for situations requiring strenght or brute force- or with those behind their head, for works requiring accurate movements.

I might start a new thread about my creature, if you all find it ok. But it will not be updated frequently, as I have almost no time to draw...
I'd love to hear your ideas about Loricentii in their own thread. Thanks for your feedback to you all.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2006, 04:43:41 pm »
 ok as I promised the Ten'brass

pictures let see, wow some sort of archnid with tenticles and tusks. There is a top view with info(i toght the tenticles were miscolerd tusks) this is great a 47, no critic for this creature

stats are a little shakt but a good name so 10/15 costing you rating privliges
the sumery is good too so 20

and for overall imagination 8.5 for the tentacles, who would of tought of that

total: 85.5   

this is good, creative, but the stats are a little shaky, more prisice results lead to better points but the name is great, also a part where many lose points is the summery, I see that my example wasen't that great, a good summery has basic info besides life style, give things like size, is it sentinent, info on a planet is good too, if ever have trouble thinking a name scramble somthing on the keybord and modify it to make somthing original, also like in Cdr_Cherel case, even though he wasen't going for imagination, somthing exotic could still make sense, those imagenation points can kill your chances if your not carful, not sure its creative, and an arm in the forehead and give it use, a scramble creative creature won't garentee perfection you need to back that up. I hope these tips can bump your points at least by ten points since your all so close.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2006, 05:01:35 pm »
okay here's my first new creature, the Bade (if you want to see different 'subspecies' of it, they're all in the torpal thread)

Bade

Power 4
Speed 3
Stealth 3
Senses 2
Social 2

Bades, as they are known, are among the top predators on the Torpals' home planet of Tjorn, ranging in height from anywhere between 15 and 25 feet tall at the shoulders. There are multiple subspecies of bades, many having slightly different bone structures. Despite their size, they are considerably agile; most  bades either quietly stalk or chase down their prey, at which point they gore their prey to death with their large claws.

"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2006, 05:51:28 pm »
 Operaghost,about time you sent you creature I will enjoy this.

Pic: very artistic but could use some color so 45 but critics give 47 for looking so darn cool
Stats: multiple stats giv you multiple points and the name is awesome I give it a 13 becuse if you ask me somthing 15 feet and up won't be very stealthy quiet or not,somthing that big is bound to be found but if it was smaller and ateckeked in groups i think this would be like a swarm or death,think pikmin with claws and razor teeth lol critic giv a 12 becuase he dosen't like the name

summery: this is gold, the ultimate predetor, quick(I guess by description) and deadly, a spy of death, but I think it should be smaller like to 8 feet coause this thing is hhhhhuuuuuuuggggggeeeee, I give this a 23 but critics give 18 saying blood and gore ain't everything

last for imagination i give it7.5 it remides me of an oversize raptor but critics give 7

total:88.5
critic score: 84
 I think its great and the critic liked it, well made the sommery, amazing pic but color it next time and make sure the stats match up better with the creature, Again even in the woods, if its 15 feet it would make a sound unless it has silent hoverboots  ;D
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2006, 07:38:28 pm »
Operaghost,about time you sent you creature I will enjoy this.

Pic: very artistic but could use some color so 45 but critics give 47 for looking so darn cool
Stats: multiple stats giv you multiple points and the name is awesome I give it a 13 becuse if you ask me somthing 15 feet and up won't be very stealthy quiet or not,somthing that big is bound to be found but if it was smaller and ateckeked in groups i think this would be like a swarm or death,think pikmin with claws and razor teeth lol critic giv a 12 becuase he dosen't like the name

summery: this is gold, the ultimate predetor, quick(I guess by description) and deadly, a spy of death, but I think it should be smaller like to 8 feet coause this thing is hhhhhuuuuuuuggggggeeeee, I give this a 23 but critics give 18 saying blood and gore ain't everything

last for imagination i give it7.5 it remides me of an oversize raptor but critics give 7

total:88.5
critic score: 84
 I think its great and the critic liked it, well made the sommery, amazing pic but color it next time and make sure the stats match up better with the creature, Again even in the woods, if its 15 feet it would make a sound unless it has silent hoverboots  ;D

;D  nice.

as for stealthy, i guess i was thinking more along the lines of hiding perfectly still for hours until something stumbles in front of it, but i dunno...and i would've colored them, but i'm not sure what color i want them...

anywho, yes, very nice ;D
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

TheChaos7

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 08:41:12 pm »
heres one

ill post a background later

Offline nurizeko

• Battlezone Captain
  • Ske-RWOAWR! >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2006, 03:50:38 am »
Aw, if i could submit my kraak i would win hands down....or maybe i should mock up their 4 thinged ancestor...hehe.

Offline Zneeezzz

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2006, 02:18:24 pm »
ofc you can  ;)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2006, 02:58:11 pm »
 yes you can also try not to double post just edit your last post(oh know its happening lady m's word are getting to me lol)
 and nurizeko you won't know it'll win until you submit it, it might be crud though not many creatures are

now for the creature
 pic: a wierd ...monkey ??? i think, colored thats nice and by the colors we know the tree is brown with green leaves. a 5th hand thats nice, funny look but if I saw this in the woods i would see it unless it was  hugging the tree. you get a nice 47

The name is nice but do you pronunce it si-ni-li or si-ne-li
and the stats are precise to the creature14/15

this is the kind of summery I wanted, alot of info on lifestyle and other thing but I don't know if its a herbavore or a carnivore(conivoruse mokeys hehe) you get a 24

now un imagination it is pretty good but is just an unsocial,como monkey so 7/ out of ten

total: 92
 great summery best one so far but I need a second opinion I need help,I have to much with my thread and finals soon, I'm now giving rating powers to hugaraka(i don't know how to spell it),opraghost, and krakow sam if they accept it.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2006, 07:27:07 pm »

Here is a Rocksucker, which is a silicon based lifeform. It lives on a hot hight gravity planet with many active volcanoes and an atmosphere filled with ash where all life are silicon based crystals. It eats radioactive minerals in which it detects with its Geiger counter type eyes and mashes it with its hammer-like weapon on the front of it. Rocksuckers run on electricity run by an internal reactor. Rocksuckers are grown in cave like a crystal would and when they are mature enough they break off of their base and walk away to eat similar crystals. It uses its vacuum-like proboscis to suck up the broken rocks and melts them down with strong acid in their throat before using the materials to repair their bodes.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 02:16:12 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2006, 09:08:46 am »
 :o :o :o :o I'm speechless

pic you get:48 out of fifty, awsome, I would expect nothin less from hydro, a beutiful work of art, the only thing keeping you from a 50 is a background but it still a great drawing

stats and name: rocksucker is exactly what it is but where are the stats ??? so 2/10 for no stats

the sumery is great but how big is it and explain to me how does it run on electricity, is it like a wexxian 23/25

imagination 10/10
total:83
 this would of passed if you didi'nt forget the stats but you already have rating privleges and this proves more to my point.               
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2006, 11:30:49 am »
:o :o :o :o I'm speechless

pic you get:48 out of fifty, awsome, I would expect nothin less from hydro, a beutiful work of art, the only thing keeping you from a 50 is a background but it still a great drawing

stats and name: rocksucker is exactly what it is but where are the stats ??? so 2/10 for no stats

the sumery is great but how big is it and explain to me how does it run on electricity, is it like a wexxian 23/25

imagination 10/10
total:83
 this would of passed if you didi'nt forget the stats but you already have rating privleges and this proves more to my point.               

I am not compltely sure. I was reading up on what slicon based life could function. And it said it would have to ruin on electricity. I am not sure why. I guess tis becuase they are slicon crystals that can conduct electricty. So its sorrt of like a natually evolving robot in a sense.

Also why the low score on the name. I was going to call it the latin name but no one could understand what it meant so i put it in common language but kept the latin name under it. "Lith" means rock and "combibo" means to suck.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2006, 12:35:00 pm »
 the name and stats are scored the by the same points,no stats you lose most of those points since stats are more important then a name.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2006, 12:38:20 pm »
How are stats more important than a name. Forgive me if I'm wrong but this is the Imagination game. A column of numbers is by no means imaginative.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Doomstrom

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2006, 12:43:56 pm »
True :/
#1 Spore Fan. You better believe it.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2006, 12:52:20 pm »
 fine but the stats show info on the creature, they point of the game is to make an imagintive creature that makes as much sense as possible, if you want hydro you get +3 points thee now the name is five points.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

TheChaos7

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2006, 07:10:15 pm »
actually i dont think hydros should of gotten rated as his could not actually be made in spore

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2006, 08:55:28 pm »
actually i dont think hydros should of gotten rated as his could not actually be made in spore

Why can't it be made? They had crystal sstyle buildings. Perhaps my creature could be created as a vechicle or robot rather than a creature that evolved.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2006, 02:47:21 am »
<cough>

IMAGINATION game  ::)
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2006, 02:57:45 am »

Name: Crudus-Crusis

Stats
Preference of food: Photosynthetic / Insectivore
Strength: 1 (it is a plant and has not "real" muscles")
Stealth: 5 (it actually blends in well with the plants on its planet)
Speed: 3 (faster because of more than 2 legs but slower because of so many)

Crudus-Crusis is a strange green 10 legged photosynthetic creature. The sails on its back photosyntheses the solar radiation and its sucker-like feet absorb minerals from the soil it walks on. It has 4 eats around its 2 eyes in which its uses to look around for predators. Its mouth produces a sweet smelling sugary substance that attracts small insect-like creatures and eats them. It also eats planets it grabs with it trunk and fermets it in its stomach and uses at fertilizer to help it grow. Its nostrils make a chirping sound in which it uses as echolocation to find insects in the dark. The trunk is incredibly fast and can catch insects with ease. It has no real bones but has internal stalks which are as hard as bones. This husk acts like an animal bodies and has much diffrent organs more close to plants. When it grows it sheds its husk and during the wintertime it will go into hibernation. it will turn brown, loose its ears and back sail and burrow into the ground until spring. In spring the ears and sails will grow back and it will consume massive amounts of water through its trunk. It breathes in carbon dioxide and breathes out oxygen. Instead of laying eggs it will lay seeds in which it will bury underground and help it grow until maturity. Durring the adolescent growth cycle it is immobile like a plant and will not be moblie until it sheds its first husk.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 02:24:50 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline Zneeezzz

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2006, 03:26:57 am »
 :o

I love it... good job hydro

TheChaos7

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2006, 05:14:14 am »

Why can't it be made? They had crystal sstyle buildings. Perhaps my creature could be created as a vechicle or robot rather than a creature that evolved.

perhaps as a robot or vechicle but you passed it on as a creature. that aside it lookd really cool i like the new one too

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2006, 07:53:18 am »
 ::)my my hydro you don't learn your lessons esily do you,(sigh) you forgot th stats again, i'll just wait for them and give you a shot at a perfect 100.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Cdr_Cherel

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2006, 01:36:33 pm »
The rear legs remind me to those of a Naucean...

wait... the rear part of the body looks like a Naucean! It makes me think two possible explanations:
1)Hydro has been drawing the nauceans for too long
2)This thing is in fact... a Huge Mutant Naucean! maybe some ancient race even older than nauceans abducted some defenseless beings from the naucean homeworld and did awful modifications to them, in order to populate another planet... ;D

Anyway, I just love Hydro's designs and way of drawing. He knows how to make them cool and extremely original but remain "serious". And man... who would have thought about a silicon based lifeform? ? ? ? We have been hearing about these for ages, being theoretically the most likely lifeform besides those based in carbon, but no one had thought about it for spore but you. I'd like to test myself with a silicon based lifeform someday. I don't know why should these always look like crystals.

Maybe it's time to update my Loricentii in their thread...

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2006, 02:13:00 pm »
::)my my hydro you don't learn your lessons esily do you,(sigh) you forgot th stats again, i'll just wait for them and give you a shot at a perfect 100.

No stats becuase i have no idea what to compare them to. I mean what's the scale? Is it based on your 1 to 5 stuff or the real games stats which seem to go up into like 60's? But i will just go fill in somthing ...

EDIT: Filled in. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 02:24:25 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2006, 04:22:09 pm »
 okay now i can check it

pic: 49.5(near perfect, multiple shots but for a perfect score put a background but the drawing makes up for it)
 name and stats: the stats are great esspecially the part with no muscels, i was confused about this until i serched the web and founnd out that plant don't have muscel so you just taought me somthing so 15/15( by the way what does the name mean)

summery:nice and long with atonomy and life style and the fact that it is a plant:24
 imagination: 10/10, you don't many walking plant do you.

total: record breaking 98.5, this is the definition of perfect...well near perfect imagination you all should look to hydro when plannig you creature info but for the pic for extra bits of points and multiple views, color and a background would be nice, stats and name are easy to do, and for the summery i want to know every thing, atonomy, lifstyle, mammle, reptile, or in this case plant, or a silicon based creature, give size does it prefer live meat, is it a scavenger, what is its habitat, for the hell of it do they reproduce bysexually or assexualy(like the reaper), does it breath fire, i want it All
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2006, 04:44:49 pm »

pic: 49.5(near perfect, multiple shots but for a perfect score put a background but the drawing makes up for it)
 name and stats: the stats are great esspecially the part with no muscels, i was confused about this until i serched the web and founnd out that plant don't have muscel so you just taought me somthing so 15/15( by the way what does the name mean)

The name means "Green Legs" in Latin ;) But it sounds better in latin :D

Offline catnip18

• Fishing Derby Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2006, 06:26:21 pm »
can someone help me i can do a creature and everything but i cant draw at all and i am new to the creature part of the fourm.

Offline radeon_chao

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2006, 08:28:36 pm »
Check out my vehicle.   ;D

strength: 5
speed:    3
stealth:  1                        a thing that rolls and shoots missles. It has a drill on its nose and the ears are radars
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 11:11:44 pm by radeon_chao »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2006, 02:02:26 pm »
 uh...
this is a game where you draw up a creature and turn it in to the raters who now is only me

i think you missed that part but if you can make it a cyborg puppy then i might be able to rate it but you might want to lose the missle when you do.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2006, 02:07:15 pm »
just pretend its a sapient stapler robot
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2006, 04:45:14 am »

Name: Psitptera

Stats
Preference of food: Ominivore
Strength: 1 (are small creatures about the size of a fruit bat and have light weight bones)
Stealth: 5 (with the bio-luminescent turn off it blend into the darkness and shadows of the forest)
Speed: 3 (can fly fast, climb fast but walk slow, also not a very good swimmer sicne the furry feathers bog them down)

Here is going to be my next sentient creature. It is called a Psitptera and is small nocturnal flying arboreal creature. It is about the size of a Flying Fox Bat and has 4 "furthery" wings. All across hits body are furry feathers in which it keeps warm. These are dark violet and some are actually bio-luminescent. It can make its wing tips, whiskers, ears, tail and claws glow. It uses these for communication in the dark signaling and flashing diffrent parts. They also use echolocations like bats and make high frequency chirps. It uses this mostly for maneuvering through the dense forest even in darkness.

It has compound eyes in which it uses to see in the bio-lumpinesses flashes in the dark. The eyes are located on the top of both of the very sensitive ears. It can fold down its ears if need be and the eyes sit on the snout. The mouth has canine teeth as well as grinding molars. It eats insects, fruit, some leaves, nuts, eggs, sap and will scavenge from time to time. They also have been known to hunt as a group for larger prey.  They hunt for prey by flying over it and circling around, they also can leap from tree to to when there is not enough room to fly. On their tail they have 4 silk glands on little finger-like tips. They eave the silk together quickly into diffrent shapes. One of their more common shapes is a net. This net can scoop up and capture prey. It also can be uses as parachute or paraglider for a slow fall to the forest floor or holding up at the top of trees and getting a quick launch into the air in which it can start flying or soaring without all the effort of having to flap to get into the air.

Their hands and feet have 6 finger (3 on the top 3 on the bottom) The use these to grasp branches and climb up trees. Out of the side of the palm is a thick but light stalk in which the feathers grow out of. Its not a true finger but is made of keratin, the same material as in nails and feathers. Each fingers have a sharp climbing claw that can hold on to bark well. All 4 limbs have the 6 fingered hands and the wings sticking out. It flaps it wings opposite of each other when flying. it can hold the back wings back and use it like a rudder too. When gliding it can hold both out and act like a bi-plane.

Psitptera live in colonies high up in the trees and weave silk nests using their silk and leaves and branches. While up in the trees they can keep away from most larger predators. It is only recently that they have discovered the power of fire and hull up rocks to set the fire put on so it will not burn down the tree they live in. The haul up the boulders using their very strong silk in a series of pulleys. What new advances in technology will they create in the culture? Only time will tell.

Offline abb33h

• Breakout Battler
  • Me and Joey(TheChaos7) at prom!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2006, 09:53:12 pm »
Not that i can top that but here is another submission from me

here we go
power:2.5
stealth:5
speed:3
intelligence:5

Seimene's use the lights on thier stomachs to grow plants on the insides of caves. The lights are speacial and cause the plants to grow at increased rates. This makes it easier to feed themselves. they also use thier tails to catch small water creatures. They use thier camoflage to stalk small prey and kill them. Obviously these creatures are omnivours. The creatures in the picture are at the tribal age.

the seimenes are very secritve creatures only leaving thier colonies to hunt or to gather resourses
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:24:02 pm by abb33h »
I LOVE JOEY!!!!!!

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2006, 10:52:03 pm »
I can't see it...  :'(

What will you do?

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2006, 11:17:54 pm »
Anyone going to rate mine?

TheChaos7

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2006, 11:49:07 am »
abb33h send your picture to me and ill upload it for you

TheChaos7

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2006, 12:16:55 am »
nvm i can see it now

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2006, 09:19:56 am »
sorry for the delay but summer got the best of me so lets see first

the Psitptera(how in the world would you pronounce that)

pic: multiple shots just the way i love it and a neat tail with a dark background, perfect 50

stats and name: again i have know idea how to pronounce it but it has tera in it so I'm guessing it's is maybe Latin and the stats are even explained awesome 14

summery: THIS! this is what i want this has everything i don't have to think twice on this 25

imagination:part dog(i think), part bi-plane, part flashlight and part parachute, the out come an awesome flying doggy:7

total:97 this is the best structure for  creature bio so far, everyone should try to write as much on the summery as possible,even if you break the writing scale thingie, multiple shot with a background guarantee a great score. also like he did if you explain the stats I'll give those points a push.

next is the Siemene, this i can pronounce

pic: two shots a lovely background. 49

stats: are they really that stealthy because they look tall and the lightbulb thing can give them away since it doesn't blend with the animal very well overall i give a 12.5

summery short but somewhat informative, how does the light work is it  bio-luminescent like the Psitptera and how those this make the plants grow faster, I'll give the summery a 19,its just too short

imagination: a high 9 very nice whit the snout and tail and a special light bulb, at first i thought it was another plant creature but i guess its not
total:89.5

a great creature but can you give more info, it seems intresting enough
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

TheChaos7

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2006, 12:44:11 pm »
i would think the light could be turned on and off

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2006, 02:21:35 pm »
a13gt,

Psitptera is from the 2 latin words "psita" and "ptera". "Psita" meaning parrot and "ptera" mening wing. Its like in the name Pterasaur. Thus the pronouceation would be Sit-ter-ah, i think. In short Ps = S and Pt = T sound.

TheChaos7

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2006, 08:35:46 pm »
ill submit one in a week or so

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2006, 05:52:10 am »

Name: Krukral

Stats
Preference of food: Omnivore Scavenger
Strength: 3 (are small creatures about the size of a chicken but are strong for their size)
Stealth: 5 (they blend in with the coral well)
Speed: 3 (can fly poor, swim moderate, climb well and walk normal)

Here is going to be my next sentient creature (hopefully). It is called a Krukral and lives on a shallow sea planet. There is almost no deep water nor dry land. Many coral reefs cover the planet and the Krukral live in them. The Krukral themselves have a hard exoskeleton as well as a a spinal chord. They have 6 walking legs that resemble that of a crab but have membrane fins on the edge of them for swimming. The abdomen holds most of the organs and has a shell over it like a Battle in which can open up for wings. They are not good flyers but they can get around or escape predators. They are not very big, about the size of a chicken. Also on the abdomen are the 3 gills on either side in which they use to breathe both air and water. The thorax in the middle mainly connects the other part and only contains the esophagus and muscles. From there the armored neck leads up to the head which has 2 smaller arms which have claw-like hands with sucktion cups on them for holding objects. Also on the head are 2 eye stalks which double as ears as well. They can close tothere making it water tight for swimming while still using the compound eyes. The sharp beak is used to eat many foods from coral, meat, plants and even bone when scavenging.

Krukral have just reach sentence and have an off shaped brain that spans down the beck and protected by armor plating. Since they are so small it has to be spread out over the neck to be big enough to think. They work in little colonies following a Queen. Males have little feelers by the beak in which they attract females. Any Krukral can mate with any Krukral but only on female becomes queen and leads the colony. There are 25% males and 75% females so males are prized. Males are mainly used for reproduction while the females protect, raise the young and hunt for food. The queen and her princesses (queens in line) decided on what is best for the colony.

Krukral do not have fire but can heat things over sea vents. Metal is also rare because it erodes in the water so much of their technology is made of bone, exoskeleton, shells, rock, plant mater and coral. Krukral decorate themselves in these materials too during celebrations. More to come i hope ...

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2006, 06:24:12 am »
whow. that one's realy nice. i love it! 8.7 out of 10  :D
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

TheChaos7

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2006, 07:06:06 pm »
ill post one soon..ive been busy

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2006, 07:43:33 pm »
Well I already posted this creature in my "Nuke's Creatures" thread, I'm guessing its alright to still enter it here?  well here it is:

Torza:

Power: 2
Speed: 48
Stealth: 13
Senses: 35
Social: 56
Eating type: Herbivore

The Torza is a nomadic herbivore that wanders through the wide open planes of its homeworld.  In order to keep themselves safe the Torza usually stay in packs made up mostly of family members.  When a predator approaches the Torza split up in slightly different directions to ensure some of the pack will survive.  In order to reunite the Torza have an extremely low pitched bellowing sound they create that most creatures can't hear.  This will rally all the remaining members of the Torza back together.  It is unkown how the Torza evolved to have so many appendages in awkward places but it is believed that they orginated from two seperate creatures that became symbiotes millions of years ago that eventually bonded to eachother and became the same creature.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 08:59:42 pm by nuclearchinchila »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2006, 08:45:07 pm »
ok now i really need help rating these,good work especially you nuclearchinchila but put a summery but the creature looks awesome.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Elemental

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2006, 08:51:19 pm »
i think this is turning into a Hydro's awsome pictures thread.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2006, 09:00:11 pm »
yea,dosen't he have a thread for his creatures?what the point of him posting if his creatures are in a leage of thier own(i do enjoy his creatures though).
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2006, 11:19:52 pm »
I would be happy to rate with you, I can't post my own creature though, since I'm missing a fourth of the rating.

TheChaos7

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2006, 03:34:32 pm »

Gomay
Food preference:herbivore
strength: 2
stealth: 2
speed:5

Gomay are sentient creatures that live in canyon tribes. their houses are built in to the sides of cliffs and canyons. they are very intelligent and very social
notice the color differences between the male (white) and female(brownish)  the females are the hunters of the tribes they also are the ones that plant gardens. while the males stay and protect the houses and forge weapons. gomay are very fast runners and can jump fairly high they do this to escape predators and catch prey by leaping from rock to rock (they live in dry mountion regions) if unarmed they will attempt to charge at the enemy and leap straight forward ramming them with their horns with bone crushing velocity. but mostly they use the double side stone staffs.

now you may have noticed i said hunt prey and you see that fur but they are herbivores?? yes they are herbivores they hunt for fur and other body parts used for weapons clothing bedding etc they are very aggressive

their home planet kibla has twin suns so the planet is rather dry but the gomay have learned how to grow certain crops that withstand the dry heat but like all plants need water hey do to. but not much the females often go out for days at a time looking for water to bring back both to drink and water their crops the crop on the left is niyla it grows about 3 feet up and tastes very bitter to most creatures but the gomay like it. the middle plant is bukok a very spicy plant the bulb grows to the size of an apple. the crop on the right is tew the plant itself is not edible but on the inside the leafs are very Sweet

that green fur is from a creature call the blortar its a about the size of a dog they use its fur for a variety of things including scaring off scavengers..this works because the blortar are very mean creatures with three rows of teeth most scavengers see the deadskin and do not wish to knowwhat killed it...

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2006, 03:53:24 pm »
I would be happy to rate with you, I can't post my own creature though, since I'm missing a fourth of the rating.

uh well,i didn't give you privileges but I'm busy lately so i'll give you temporary privileges for 2 weeks,that should be more then enough for me to finish my work,also during that time if you turn in a creature I'll try to rate so you can be here full time but its gotta be good.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Elemental

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2006, 04:42:49 pm »
Huh, Chaos... that creature kinda... scares me... its like a goat/monkey/duck
*backs into room and locks door*

TheChaos7

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2006, 10:59:21 pm »
Huh, Chaos... that creature kinda... scares me... its like a goat/monkey/duck
*backs into room and locks door*

gomay would just smash open the door kill you, then skin you and use your body parts...might wanna hide in a better place

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2006, 11:52:17 am »
well kratok isin't rating anything so i'll do it,

hydro as always,you creture is great,the,color is nice,the stats aer great,i still don't know where the wings are but it say in the abdomen in the summery which is also perfect,stats are explained,sorry for the short rate by=ut it's like all your others,imaginative,well made,and everything,overall,99.also since you seem to post alot here compared to others why don't you help rate.

next nuke's creture,awesome drawing,real different structure then the creature's we se around here,nice history,the stats have me confused is there supposed to be a dot bettween the numbers to make them decimal or are they from 1 to100 in which case this is very very weak. i give it a 92,the stats have me stumped overall,the pic is great and though the summery could use a tiny bit more info,it is acceptable and overall imagination is 10/10

last is the gomay,not very imaginative is it,and i'mj uessing the second picture is its house,although the summery really shows how vilent it is i think the streangth is a bit off,this one isin't a real great one,it gets a 82,try harder next time
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

TheChaos7

« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2006, 12:18:02 pm »
well kratok isin't rating anything so i'll do it,

hydro as always,you creture is great,the,color is nice,the stats aer great,i still don't know where the wings are but it say in the abdomen in the summery which is also perfect,stats are explained,sorry for the short rate by=ut it's like all your others,imaginative,well made,and everything,overall,99.also since you seem to post alot here compared to others why don't you help rate.

next nuke's creture,awesome drawing,real different structure then the creature's we se around here,nice history,the stats have me confused is there supposed to be a dot bettween the numbers to make them decimal or are they from 1 to100 in which case this is very very weak. i give it a 92,the stats have me stumped overall,the pic is great and though the summery could use a tiny bit more info,it is acceptable and overall imagination is 10/10

last is the gomay,not very imaginative is it,and i'mj uessing the second picture is its house,although the summery really shows how vilent it is i think the streangth is a bit off,this one isin't a real great one,it gets a 82,try harder next time

first off ether learn to spell or learn to use spell check

not imaginative? look closer

why is strength off? it scales 1 to 5 its a 2

maybe you should try reading more next time eh?

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2006, 07:45:18 pm »

Oh, didn't notice that all other stats were on a different system.  My numbers are just a rough estimate that I got from the screenshots of the "playing cards" that Will Wright talked about.  All those stats were in there and the numbers were all over the place so I kinda just went with it.  The screenshot I'm talking about is shown here: http://www.snootyspore.com/pics/spore129.jpg

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2006, 08:35:51 pm »
Oh right, I think it was because I never saw/remembered where the actuall rating system was.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2006, 09:34:13 pm »
it would seem obvious that it would be on page one ::)
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2006, 09:40:27 pm »
You should have put that before the lame-o point-to-name scoring board

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2006, 09:14:36 am »
yea I've been thinking of that,I'm putting a new scoring system,I'm putting it here and replacing the old scoring system,

30 points for the pic
1 point for the name(if it has a name or not)
nnnnoooooooo stat points so no more stats
40 for summery,you'll have to describe more since there are no stats
and Imaginations is 30 points,yes thirty,if you have no name,you can make it up by making a marvelous,eyepopping,never ever dared to be conceived creature.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!