Poll

With all these new patches and instances coming out ( AQ, BG,  etc...) is it making the game better?

Yes
17 (28.8%)
No
10 (16.9%)
I dont know, i dont play wow.
23 (39%)
So-so
9 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 11683 times)

Offline Sawmill

• Mystery House Madman
  • WoW
    • View Profile
World of Warcraft
« on: May 12, 2006, 05:28:26 am »
I would have to vote yes. After you hit 60, the game just starts, and i know allot of players that are bored with the game before there was BG,. and AQ,  i believed that its letting the game get a new fresh start, and i cant wait to down the last boss in AQ. Thats my opinion what about you guys??

Hey i play Wow and i have many Char. on server name Norgannon alliance. ( US ), if you play on this server horde or alliance email me at gregroberts7@yahoo.com . see yea ingame!
Current level- 60 ( almost 61 )

Offline Martham112

• Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 10:36:58 am »
I've not got to the end-game yet, but it seems like fun.
The patches that affect me are sometimes good, sometimes bad, so I voted So-so

Offline RaptorJedi

• Boot Hill Bandit
  • Adorkable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 01:17:33 pm »
I would have to say so-so, I just finally got into the high end raid stuff, and it's a bit hard to keep up. My whole guild is like a thousand years ahead of me in things. I'm looking forward to it all, I haven't even been to Molten Core or Ony, I have been through AQ20 though, so I get the feel of things.

I just say it's fun if you don't do it too much.

Offline Sychon

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 03:08:09 pm »
Im going to have to say So-so

The fact is that there is just way to many things which require you do get 40 people. The problem is thatmostof thetime your guild has either way to many people who can't show for anything/ a shortage of classes (healers) or there are way to many immature brats to do anything. Pvp is ok but there is still to much of a grind to do anything worthwhile.

Offline OmniOck

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 04:14:33 pm »
I just wish the jurney to 60 was a bit better and had some consideration rather then all this end game things.
-----

Common sense makes no sense as it is not commonly used!
( And thanks Alex for the sig!)

Offline Sawmill

• Mystery House Madman
  • WoW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 05:16:13 am »
Im going to have to say So-so

The fact is that there is just way to many things which require you do get 40 people. The problem is thatmostof thetime your guild has either way to many people who can't show for anything/ a shortage of classes (healers) or there are way to many immature brats to do anything. Pvp is ok but there is still to much of a grind to do anything worthwhile.

true, but if you get into a nice end-game guild, then you raid everything once a week usually, on a specific date. and a while ago i hit 60 with my rogue, which i regreate making, yes the 2000 crit backstabs are nice, but its just not that fun of a clase for me, im loving my 49 warrior. im having a blast with pvp right now, becasue im the highest level for the BG and im a gnome! lol
BG- An arena were you enter and fight the enemy( for me its horde ) and you vs. them in varius games, going 15vs.15( Warsong, Arathi basen ) or 25vs.25( Alteric valley )
Hey i play Wow and i have many Char. on server name Norgannon alliance. ( US ), if you play on this server horde or alliance email me at gregroberts7@yahoo.com . see yea ingame!

Offline Yankeefan

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 08:55:06 am »
Finally, after 3 lvl 60 characters, 2 on PvP and 1 PvE, I am sick and tired of WoW. I'm not even excited about the expansion coming out! Gonna take a break and see if I have the urge to return.
Yankees rule, Red Sox drool!

www.poweruser.tv     I'm Joel

Get

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 10:04:07 am »
new alliance race, draenei... woohoo! ;D  but i wish they were the ugly kind, and i wish the lore was better (they land here in a ******* SPACE SHIP!), and i wish they didn't have a racail that just so happens to be a buff from teir 2 end game mage armor. :-\
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2006, 04:51:55 pm »
I only play on RP/RP-PvP servers because the Warcraft lore is the only reason I keep playing WoW. It's so awesome. *Drools*

Offline Sawmill

• Mystery House Madman
  • WoW
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 05:28:35 am »
I cant wait now, for the New armor sets! omg, they look so amazing..... Warriors FTW!

Offline Sawmill

• Mystery House Madman
  • WoW
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 07:50:09 am »
Naxx the new instance is nice, its very hard but fun

also WOOT! 100th post! WOOT FOR ME !! 2 STARS

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 08:36:18 am »
You can always tell when Sawmill is on the board: Every WoW-related topic shoots upwards! :)

Offline Sawmill

• Mystery House Madman
  • WoW
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 08:49:34 am »
You can always tell when Sawmill is on the board: Every WoW-related topic shoots upwards! :)

its true .... :o lol. i just love WoW and i always will :P haha
i cant stop thinking about it 24 7, for real anyone have any ideas that will get me unhooked? i need help haha. lol

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 08:51:23 am »

i cant stop thinking about it 24 7, for real anyone have any ideas that will get me unhooked? i need help haha. lol

You heard about the funeral massacre on the Illidan server? That definitely quelled my interest in the game a smidge.

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 09:10:24 am »

Going outside might help.