Author Topic: Moore hypes up Wii  (Read 3264 times)

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
Re: Moore hypes up Wii
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006, 04:36:32 pm »
I'd like to see Samus vs. Master Chief. That would be awesome.

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 08:09:04 am »
I am definately going to buy a Wii, and since the Xbox 360 will most likely go down in price, I think I'll buy both.  8)

Offline KJSatz

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 02:51:03 pm »
Microsoft is right if they're trying to get people to buy an 360 and Wii.  I definately plan on buying a Wii, but for now I plan on using my PC for the "hardcore graphics" side of gaming.  The XBox will have to do something special to get attached to my TV, and I think they can do it if they want to.

Unfortunately, XMas won't be as awesome as far as consoles go for me.  I'm a younger sibling and my bro is moving out for college.  For our N64, we banded together and got it and Mario 64 as a combo gift, either for our birthdays (both in summer) or XMas (don't remember which one).  Since the Wii will be relatively inexpensive, that won't be a big deal, but I don't think the 360+Wii combo will be big at XMas (if I were a parent I'd rather just get one...incidently, the cheaper more creative-looking one, the Wii).

Offline Olin

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
    • The Olin Ezra Show
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2006, 08:22:00 pm »
Indeed, although I wonder what the Nintendo Executives think. Since Nintendo claims, they are not trying to compete with anyone.