Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl Megathread [SPOILER PARADISE]  (Read 426663 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl Megathread [SPOILER PARADISE]
« Reply #1065 on: July 27, 2007, 11:40:01 am »
and if you miss? also New Trophy!
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

gec05

« Reply #1066 on: July 27, 2007, 11:42:21 am »
It's all in the timing. You just gotta know when to use it.

And yeah, cool trophy.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 28, 2007, 10:00:44 pm »
actully i don't think it will be tom nook it will be genric player person using their tools to attack
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline vonboy

• Centipede Crackerjack
  • the tiniest evil thing known to man and willosaurs
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: July 29, 2007, 02:37:40 am »
will you get all of the assist trophies to start off with, or will they be unlockable like the trophies were in melee? because if there unlockable, you could get one of them when you beat the main story or adventure (or whatever they deside to call it) with a charecter, you get a assist trophy themed on the charecter you used, like hammer bros for mario or that fighter dude for kirby. then you could get master hand after to played through the main thing with all the charecters or something?
Quote from: ilikedirt
your spores are wack

Fatal Error: You're creature is crap. You're computer will now explode.

check out my sporepedia page!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/vonboy

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: July 29, 2007, 02:39:14 am »
i believe it will most likely use the same system as poke balls being random but i could be wrong
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline vonboy

• Centipede Crackerjack
  • the tiniest evil thing known to man and willosaurs
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: July 29, 2007, 02:42:54 am »
oh wait they'd have to make some of them unlockable because some of them would go with the secret charecter's, or else it would giva away some of the surprise.
Quote from: ilikedirt
your spores are wack

Fatal Error: You're creature is crap. You're computer will now explode.

check out my sporepedia page!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/vonboy

Offline Celdur

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 29, 2007, 03:10:38 am »
no there could be trophies from games where the are no main characters from..like for example tom nook or something

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

gec05

« Reply #1072 on: July 29, 2007, 08:35:50 am »
oh wait they'd have to make some of them unlockable because some of them would go with the secret charecter's, or else it would giva away some of the surprise.

If that was the case then they would be unlocked with the character they belong to. Now you just have to find out what those trophies were after you unlocked a particular character.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 29, 2007, 10:05:24 am »

If that was the case then they would be unlocked with the character they belong to. Now you just have to find out what those trophies were after you unlocked a particular character.

No I think they are just random, no unlocking. You forget that Nintendogs is and Assist Trophy. You should re-read the page explaining what assist trophies are.
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline MetallicDragon

• Apprentice Enchanter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: July 29, 2007, 11:34:58 am »

No I think they are just random, no unlocking. You forget that Nintendogs is and Assist Trophy. You should re-read the page explaining what assist trophies are.

Except that for the nintendogs trophy, you wouldn't need to unlock anything. But, for something like a metroid you'd have to unlock samus first (Assuming she's not already unlocked). This is all guessing, though.

Offline Bastardman

• Robotron Automaton
  • Dawn of the Final Day (24 hours remain)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: July 29, 2007, 11:46:24 am »
Except that for the nintendogs trophy, you wouldn't need to unlock anything. But, for something like a metroid you'd have to unlock samus first (Assuming she's not already unlocked). This is all guessing, though.
That would be completely unnecessary. If not all of the assist trophies are from games that the playable characters come from, then seeing one of the assist trophies that happens to be from a game that does have a playable character wouldn't spoil anything.

gec05

« Reply #1076 on: July 29, 2007, 03:19:18 pm »

I know what they are. A-durr!

I mean trophies that are related to a secret character. Say if Sonic was a secret character. What if Knuckles appeared as an assist trophy before you unlocked Sonic. That would ruin the suprise that he is in there.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 29, 2007, 03:36:54 pm »
guess but still maybe not you get the game before us eli you tell us then

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: July 29, 2007, 08:06:57 pm »
New character, Knuckle Joe.

No Ridley. :(
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: July 29, 2007, 08:49:30 pm »
if any thing riddly will be a trophy