Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl Megathread [SPOILER PARADISE]  (Read 408407 times)

TheNecromonicon

Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl Megathread [SPOILER PARADISE]
« Reply #315 on: July 06, 2006, 04:08:25 pm »
I will only be happy getting rid of all the clones IF they make Fox more like Falco.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 06, 2006, 04:12:04 pm »
eh mabey they will i mean do we even know if fox is in it
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #317 on: July 06, 2006, 04:18:25 pm »

Don't ask stupid questions. You sick people may be ok getting rid of the clones, IC's, and G&W, but to get rid of any of the orginal characters would be one of the worst moves Nintendo could make, and you all know you'd be very disappointed and angry at the tossing of Fox.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 06, 2006, 04:43:33 pm »
i'm just saying we can only confirme that three orignal caraters are in it
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #319 on: July 06, 2006, 04:49:12 pm »
i'm just saying we can only confirme that three orignal caraters are in it

FOUR were in the video: Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu. Five if you count Zero-Suit Samus.

Offline Celdur

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 06, 2006, 05:39:48 pm »
al beware of necro whit the one and only evil character: gaylord bird (thats how al my friends cal him look in the manual of starfox adventures and ul see why they do)

he can beat challenge 151 whit is fingers in his nose and he can complete adventure mode when hes asleep....who believes him?

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #321 on: July 06, 2006, 05:47:30 pm »
al beware of necro whit the one and only evil character: gaylord bird (thats how al my friends cal him look in the manual of starfox adventures and ul see why they do)

he can beat challenge 151 whit is fingers in his nose and he can complete adventure mode when hes asleep....who believes him?

Falco isn't gay, he's just very arrogant.

I never said I can beat Event 51 as Falco with my fingers in my nose, although I can beat it when my hands are both on the controller. As for Adventure Mode while being asleep, anyone can beat it asleep if they have 3 lives on the Very Easy setting.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 06, 2006, 06:03:29 pm »

Falco isn't gay, he's just very arrogant.

I never said I can beat Event 51 as Falco with my fingers in my nose, although I can beat it when my hands are both on the controller. As for Adventure Mode while being asleep, anyone can beat it asleep if they have 3 lives on the Very Easy setting.

Arguing with Celdur doesn't work. It's like Yokto in the Math thread. ;)
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #323 on: July 06, 2006, 06:06:14 pm »
That's a "Zing!"

Offline Celdur

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 07, 2006, 02:15:57 am »
you cant defeat me...i am god...i am the MAIN character in starfox...you wernt even in adventures until the end...you never defeated andros....and you look totaly gay in the adventures manual!!! (thats falco im talking about)

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline xnodas

• Frogger Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 07, 2006, 04:52:30 am »
the only thing that sux with the upcoming Smash is that your skills in melee mean nothing.  You'll have to all learn new people's attacks and their timings, along with the new AI they prolly will have, which I hope can become harder. 
"Tell me what you cherish most...give me the pleasure of taking it away." Final Fatasy VII: Advent Children

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 07, 2006, 05:34:26 am »
the only thing that sux with the upcoming Smash is that your skills in melee mean nothing. You'll have to all learn new people's attacks and their timings, along with the new AI they prolly will have, which I hope can become harder.
Wow... doncha just wish the game was exactly like the last one, only with a few new levels and characters?  ::)
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline Bastardman

• Robotron Automaton
  • Dawn of the Final Day (24 hours remain)
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 07, 2006, 06:39:08 am »
the only thing that sux with the upcoming Smash is that your skills in melee mean nothing. You'll have to all learn new people's attacks and their timings, along with the new AI they prolly will have, which I hope can become harder.
Wow... doncha just wish the game was exactly like the last one, only with a few new levels and characters?  ::)
Did someone say Soul Calibur?

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 07, 2006, 06:46:07 am »

Don't ask stupid questions. You sick people may be ok getting rid of the clones, IC's, and G&W, but to get rid of any of the original characters would be one of the worst moves Nintendo could make, and you all know you'd be very disappointed and angry at the tossing of Fox.

*Flails arms around like Kermit the Frog*
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Bastardman

• Robotron Automaton
  • Dawn of the Final Day (24 hours remain)
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 07, 2006, 06:49:13 am »

Don't ask stupid questions. You sick people may be ok getting rid of the clones, IC's, and G&W, but to get rid of any of the original characters would be one of the worst moves Nintendo could make, and you all know you'd be very disappointed and angry at the tossing of Fox.

*Flails arms around like Kermit the Frog*
Tell me about it!

You just don't use an apostrophe to pluralise something!  >:(