Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl Megathread [SPOILER PARADISE]  (Read 408456 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl Megathread [SPOILER PARADISE]
« Reply #285 on: July 05, 2006, 11:25:44 pm »
Here we go....   ::)
Samus is better!   :D  (Though it really depends on player preference....)

What will you do?

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #286 on: July 06, 2006, 12:14:42 am »
Here we go.... ::)
Samus is better! :D (Though it really depends on player preference....)

I can't wait to pwn you over Wii Live with Falco *rakes talons across your face*

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 06, 2006, 12:21:27 am »
Am I the only one that doesn't think Falco will be back?
I always thought of him as a pointless clone of Fox.  If he does make a return, he's going to play completely differently.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #288 on: July 06, 2006, 12:34:40 am »
I always thought of him as a pointless clone of Fox. If he does make a return, he's going to play completely differently.

Fox is the weakass clone of Falco. Falco is a billion times better, stronger, and his jumping is awesome. If they remove Falco, G&W, and Ice Climbers from the game... I'll refuse to buy it. And I know alot of other ppl who won't buy it either.

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 06, 2006, 12:43:44 am »
They did say that not every character would be back, and it was just accidental that so many characters ended up being in Melee.  So I certainly don't expect a lot of these characters to return.  But come on, refusing to buy a game just because one or two characters don't come back is going a bit far.  I'd rather the game had a few really good characters, rather than hundreds of bad ones.

A lot of the old characters, like Yoshi for example, need badly re-developed.  He's one of my favourite characters but he sucks in the game.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 06, 2006, 12:50:49 am »
What, I like the massive amounts of Characters. Just that they should be more diffrent is all.

What will you do?

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #291 on: July 06, 2006, 12:52:35 am »
I agree some of the clones need to be removed, such as Pichu and Young Link. And Ganondorf needs to be revamped to not be a clone of Capt. Falcon.

But Falco is noticeably different than Fox, at least in my eyes. And the Ice Climbers and G&W add variety and strategy to the game. It would just be such a shame if they were booted :(

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 06, 2006, 01:37:27 am »
i peronly think if your good enough you can play all the charaters in ssbm i master one and fond i was also good with all the others none of the carters in this ggame should be under esmatied becuse if you do one day some one will kick your ass with it
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #293 on: July 06, 2006, 01:43:24 am »
Very true. It's best to get good with a few, and experiment with all - learn their moves, strengths and weaknesses. That way you're always prepared.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 06, 2006, 02:00:53 am »
I always thought of him as a pointless clone of Fox. If he does make a return, he's going to play completely differently.

Fox is the weakass clone of Falco. Falco is a billion times better, stronger, and his jumping is awesome. If they remove Falco, G&W, and Ice Climbers from the game... I'll refuse to buy it. And I know alot of other ppl who won't buy it either.
Then you arent the master player you say you are.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #295 on: July 06, 2006, 02:10:03 am »

How so? Because I beleive in variety and can see valuable differences? To remove them would be an idiodic move on Nintendo's part, they are good characters and have value to the franchise and the players.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 06, 2006, 02:22:19 am »

How so? Because I beleive in variety and can see valuable differences? To remove them would be an idiodic move on Nintendo's part, they are good characters and have value to the franchise and the players.

No, because apparently you can only play proficiently with 3 characters. Besides, youre being a big exagerrating bab. You know you would but that game even if it only had 10 playable characters.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 02:44:01 am by Krakow Sam »
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #297 on: July 06, 2006, 02:37:26 am »

No, because apparently you can only play proficiently with 3 characters. Besides, youre being a big exagerrating bab. You know you would but that game even if it only had 10 playable characters.

I play proficently with Falco, Fox, Pikachu, Pichu, Roy, Marth, Mewtwo, Peach, Jigglypuff, G&W, Kirby, and Capt. Falcon. And no, I wouldn't buy the game. I'd see it as an abhorrance to the franchise and stick with Melee.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 06, 2006, 04:31:08 am »
so obnisly going to use someone else in their place and you may find you end up like those charaters better and be able to kick some ass
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Bastardman

• Robotron Automaton
  • Dawn of the Final Day (24 hours remain)
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 06, 2006, 04:46:55 am »
I can't believe what a pathetic mockery this thread has degenerated into. Are you people actually bragging about being "master" players at SSBM? Go outside and getting some ****ing fresh air! I mean, Jesus Christ...

P.S. Necro, I bet my dad could beat up your dad.