Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl Megathread [SPOILER PARADISE]  (Read 432121 times)

Offline Celdur

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
  • :33
    • View Profile
Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl Megathread [SPOILER PARADISE]
« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2006, 10:33:09 am »
my main is fox...and i dont really use b button either only when im like of the edge or the down B reflection sometimes..A i SOOOO much better

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline xnodas

• Frogger Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2006, 10:39:57 am »
the game is all about the speed once you know the game.  even though ganondwarf is slow i can fight against some of the fastest chracters just because of a couple of his quick moves that stun and timing his slower moves from playing with him so often.  my friends and i do random battles every other day still, unless you do that a lot like me and my friends have then you'd prolly not stand a chance against me or my firends because it really helps with knowing the character your fighting no matter who it is.  Just a bit of advice. 
"Tell me what you cherish most...give me the pleasure of taking it away." Final Fatasy VII: Advent Children

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2006, 10:47:30 am »
A is better in most cases, but Marth and Roys counter, Mario/Dr.Mario cape, Shiek neddles, Samus missles/Charge/bombs All her B-moves are a few examples.

As for you beating Shiek, must have not been a very good player. As shiek is one of my best I can say you most likely wouldn't get that kind of thing on me.

Samus, Shiek, and Peach are my top three, but I can play with just about any every character. (Even Bowser.)

Yes as I stated Before you said that I have learned to take on tag-teams, and to use any Char. against any Char.

What will you do?

Offline Celdur

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2006, 10:53:35 am »
lol u like the girl characters :P

anyways when my brother wants to fight against me i cant be fox cose im ''cheating'' then but im just to good for him...lol

That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2006, 11:00:50 am »
Fox isn't a cheat. And if I had someone else right next to me I would have bet money that someone would try to burn me on that. But they really are good, the 60+% thing earlier, Samus perfect timed Missle/charge when an opp tries to get back on, Needles to kill someone at less than 40%
Samus bomb to "Glich" someone through the Starfox ship down to their death. (Sideways one)   8)
That one really gets people mad.
For some reason the female characters usualy seem to work better for me. I don't know why.
I would really like to see just how good the two of you are (xnodas and Celdur)

What will you do?

Offline Celdur

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2006, 11:56:29 am »
wel then il see you on the SSBB online mode (if there is any) ;)

Offline xnodas

• Frogger Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2006, 04:13:58 pm »
Fox isn't a cheat. And if I had someone else right next to me I would have bet money that someone would try to burn me on that. But they really are good, the 60+% thing earlier, Samus perfect timed Missle/charge when an opp tries to get back on, Needles to kill someone at less than 40%
Samus bomb to "Glich" someone through the Starfox ship down to their death. (Sideways one) 8)
That one really gets people mad.
For some reason the female characters usualy seem to work better for me. I don't know why.
I would really like to see just how good the two of you are (xnodas and Celdur)

I know that you can't judge how well a person plays a game based upon how much he has played it, but i have just over 250 hours of play time on my SSBM, and about 500+ hours on my friend's SSMB because he got a Gamecube when it came out and got that game with it.
"Tell me what you cherish most...give me the pleasure of taking it away." Final Fatasy VII: Advent Children

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2006, 04:21:44 pm »
Yes, but how was that time split?  ;)
(My time soon.)
Nevermind I just remebered that my memory card got erased. :'(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 04:23:39 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 01, 2006, 01:35:39 am »
I remember I used to suck as Link in the orgional then i started practcing then he became one of my mains and now I use him heaps in Melee, I used touse Pikachu heaps as well barely brought it out for Melee.

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 01, 2006, 02:17:31 am »
My longtime favorite since the original SSB has always been good ol' Samus. Her formula has time and time again proved to work. In fact, I hardly play as anyone else.

I have started experimenting with Fox McCloud a bit though, and I like him very much.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2006, 04:04:24 pm »
A is better in most cases, but Marth and Roys counter, Mario/Dr.Mario cape, Shiek neddles, Samus missles/Charge/bombs All her B-moves are a few examples.

As for you beating Shiek, must have not been a very good player. As shiek is one of my best I can say you most likely wouldn't get that kind of thing on me.

Samus, Shiek, and Peach are my top three, but I can play with just about any every character. (Even Bowser.)

Yes as I stated Before you said that I have learned to take on tag-teams, and to use any Char. against any Char.
Peach? Pfff. Lame. The top three are most definately Dr Mario, Jigglypuff and Samus
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2006, 04:10:09 pm »
Samus? Definitely!
Though I would have to disagree on the other two.

What will you do?

Offline Fink

• I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2006, 04:11:25 pm »
I've always been good with Link

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2006, 08:16:30 pm »
1. If they remove Game & Watch and the Ice Climbers, I won't buy the game - just to protest the idocy of such a move. They are awesome characters.
2. I want Sephiroth. If only for his theme song. I don't care that he's third party.
3. My best character is Falco in SSBM. He's better than Fox. Runners up are Kirby, Pikachu, G&W.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 01, 2006, 08:27:03 pm »
If you buy the Wii then you get all their games, so the only way to do that is to refuse to get the system. Are you really willing to make such a sacrifice?

What will you do?