Author Topic: "The Hunt For Jai Repxor"  (Read 12536 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
"The Hunt For Jai Repxor"
« on: May 10, 2006, 09:43:09 am »
 In the midst of the Halcyon War, Billionaire Auyuelcliad recluse, Jai Repxor, fled to join Halycon. Notable Urshans Hero, Niaru Shanta, was dispatched to hunt the criminal down. As Jai Repxor was last seen on the edge of Auyuelcliad space, Niaru is gaining on him quickly, while his friends help the Caarnth with the Aegis Station......

« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 11:32:39 am by Balthamael »

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
Re: "The Hunt For Jai Repxor" or "The False ends we missed"
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 10:23:03 am »
OOC: Greetings all. This thread balthamel opened is based on the occurrences of the Halcyon war and the post Halcyon events. We invite all of you who wish to join to send one of us a PM about your relation with the event. Being a part of the war is better but other races are welcomed as well (You didn't have to be a part of the war in order to help the rebels)

General Information:
While the Urshan empire was inslaved by the Halcyon organizem Niaru Shanta, the only free Urshan was serving the Auyuelcliads, and helping them to fight the Halcyon by tracking down the known criminal: Jai Repexor. This hunt is not an easy task, Jai is an expert pilot and Niaru has searched for him for a few weeks (while the war has ended). All of this happens simultaneously to the Aegis story (where Niaru's daugther takes part).

(Niaru is currently very wounded and is not as agile as before due to the horrible Halcyon side-effect)

Now after the war Niaru found trails of Jai, leading to one of the last rebel Urshan colonies of "Kajin". He is seeking help with other criminal hunters and ex-Halcyon rebels from all the races of the galaxy for this tough mission.

IC:
\\Greetings old friends, ex-freedom figthers and others who wish to join.
This is Niaru Shanta, Urshan general and a fighter for the freedom of the galaxy.
In the name of peace and in the name of my beloved emperor I call all of you who wish to aid me. I am currently seeking the known criminal and Halcyon ally Jai Repexor. I will pay a nice amount of money to any one who wishes to join me in his hunt but also know this: Jai is very dangerous and has many allies. Getting him won't be easy.\\

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 10:36:20 am »
Transmission for Niaru Shantu from ViSta. The Administrative palace.

//Hi there Niaru. Weve never met but I'm sure youve heard about me. I'm the genius they have ruling the ViS now, and I have to say its a lot of fun.
Anyhoo, I heard about your blood vendetta hunting down this billionaire Halcyon guy. As much as I'd love to help you personally I just cant be bothered, so instead I'm going to point you to something which ought to tell you where this guy is.

You may be familiar with a species called the Condyre who recently expanded into this region of space. Yeah, the grim reaper types. Well, on their home planet in the Condyris system they have access to some kind of technology or power, or something, that lets them 'scry' over long expanses of space and locate living beings. They think theyve managed to keep this a secret from the rest of us but I have eyes everywhere. If youre interested go to The Condyre homeworld and ask the high priest of Exis about the Lantern of Strigos.

Bye bye now.
HEIR//
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 10:51:54 am »
I'm not sure whether Leuc should be in this story or the other one. What do you guys think?

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 11:07:18 am »
///Grahpuk, Friend, my name is Farqu Batrak. I am an Auyuelcliad, and i will give all my aid to you to bring Repxor to justice......If you pay in advance. My ship, The Red Angel, will rendevouz with you on Kajin. I am a fully paid up member of the League, and I am a skilled bounty hunter. I shall meet you on Kajin, but i doubt you'll like it. It's not a very attractive place..........save the Red light district......////

OOC: who is Leuc?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 11:36:21 am by Balthamael »
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
Re: "The Hunt For Jai Repxor"
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 12:20:43 pm »
Transmission to Vista:
\\Greetings Vista. I thank you for your advice and I am honored that you chose to speak to me. I will head to the planet you told me about right after I will investigate the rebel Urshan colony of Kajin. I would be more then happy to any form of help but will understand if you will refuse from diplomatic reasons.

All Hail the O.T.H.E.R, and may peace come to our land\\

Transmission to Farqu:
\\Greetings Farqu the bounty hunter. I will pay in advance the reasonable sum for such duty from the imperial cache (with authority of course).
You and your ship would be great help to me since I was wounded and not as good ground fighter as I was. I would be also happy to fly the ship itself if needed. I will meet you in the "Drunken Urshan" space pub outside Kajin, perhaps we could meet other allies there (*wink *wink).]
See you there\\

Niaru Shanta, Before the War:

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 12:23:52 pm »
OOC: Psst! ViSta is the name of the ViS homeworld. The name of the Leader is HEIR  ;)
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 12:25:39 pm »
///Thank You Niaru, i hope our relationship can be a...profitable one. I know The Drunken Urshan (OOC:lol) and will gladly meet you there.///

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 01:19:01 am »
OOC: who is Leuc?

Read the characters thread.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 08:52:41 am »
The Red Angel Prepares to land on Kajin,After visitingThe Drunken Urshan Space pub.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 10:45:00 am by Balthamael »

werechicken

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 11:41:21 am »
OOC: when this adventure reaches a close I'll post the message that starts the Aegis investigation if that's okay with all of you.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 11:52:43 am »
Keep them going at the same time.....keeps interest going.

Offline Rizniik

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Taeknahdian Space Intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 12:16:16 pm »
The Taeknahdian Space Intelligence sends a team to aid Auyuelcliads in there hunt.
Our ship; Penaedra will recieve cordinates from the Auyuelcliads shorty...

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2006, 11:07:10 am »
///From:Farqu To: Niaru
I've been staying in this pub awhile.....are you coming? Grakhukpri Urshans!!///

//From: Unknown To: Foolish Urshan

Greetings, Urshan. It has come to my attention that you have decided to aid The Auyuelcliads and track me down. Fool. If you value your life, or that of your daughter, you'll abandon this idiotic quest right now. I have more powers and allies than you know.

//
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 12:07:30 pm by Balthamael »

Offline Rizniik

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Taeknahdian Space Intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2006, 12:24:43 pm »
Foolish Repxor, talking down to my allies, i hope  your hidding well

//Transmission From Taeknahdian Council//

FOOL!

//Transmission ended//