Author Topic: Warm Welcome for the Newbies  (Read 41321 times)

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Warm Welcome for the Newbies
« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2007, 08:27:01 am »
oh ok then, I always thought it was because I stopped adding new stuff to it that it was unstickied :P
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: Warm Welcome for the Newbies
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2008, 07:52:20 am »
I'm reviving this topic since we have so many new people and older members returning. If you haven't been here in awhile, please take some time to look at the rules and guidelines, important spore threads and do a search for your specific questions. It's quite possible that it's already been posted.

Here are a few tips to make things run smooth for all of us:

1. No animated signatures. Signatures can only contain one picture and it can't be larger than 700 pixels wide and 120 pixels tall. If you pot a bigger one, you will be asked to change it.

2. Avatars can be animated but the size should be no larger than 100x100 and in good taste.

3. The forum is family friendly, no cussing, trolling, flaming, no posting of photos or videos that contain any words that cannot be posted. (like the F word and yes it happens)

4. We would prefer that you use a thread already made to continue a topic than make a new one. It keeps all the information in one place and saves us a bunch of merging.

5. Please be respectful and kind to others especially new members. If you have a problem, use the "report to moderator" button.

If you have any questions, please post them. The moderators here are friendly and helpful but we don't put up with trouble. If you come to cause trouble you won't last long. Feel free to pm us with any concerns or questions.

Thats it! Have fun!  :)