Author Topic: The Future of Harry Potter  (Read 26974 times)

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Harry Potter
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2007, 06:34:18 pm »
As much as I hate doing this, I noticed something... Didn't someone say they have a bitch-friend who thought that Harry would turn out to be a Horcrux? Is your friend psychic?
I personally think J.K. was lying when she said she had Book 7 planned and she just wanted to make the Harry Potter Theory-Writers happy.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Harry Potter
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2007, 07:47:30 pm »
As much as I hate doing this, I noticed something... Didn't someone say they have a bitch-friend who thought that Harry would turn out to be a Horcrux? Is your friend psychic?

I believe that was me..I think. And I think that rowling molded the book to suit the "theory-writers"/fanfic writers.