Author Topic: The Battle of Thishen  (Read 40653 times)

werechicken

Re: The Battle of Thishen
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2006, 07:03:26 am »
// uploading Wexxian tactical information//
*standard cruiser ships begin firing pulse cannons at 15% of maximim yeild*
*missile and heavy weapon cruisers begin targeting those ships which had cloaking devices disabled*
*repeat order: all ships to form tightly around heavy weapon and missile cruisers*
*antie-fighter cruisers begin blanket firing of rotational pulse cannons at new settings*
*with new configuration estimate chances of victory >40%*
*most likely tatical outcome: stalemate with heavy losses*

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2006, 07:09:50 am »
/// The Auyuelcliads dislike the predicion of the Caarnth. But what must be done, must be done. Admiral Jian Mo is still requesting orders, if he does not recieve them , he will join the fleets at the co-ordiantes he was told. Remember, on board teh cheif battleship is Jeren Mobai, Diplomatic Advisor to  "The Three", his family (and his pet Slorthium, Niggles). They watch for any diplomatic implications.///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2006, 07:15:59 am »
Message from the emissions haze:

\\Sweep of asteroid ring 20% complete. We shall find them soon. We are working as quickly as we can whilst not revealing our position. Glory to our Urshan brothers, our plan is going exactly as we intended. Your fight will never be forgotten, you will be most honoured amongst the corporation when Halcyon rule the galaxy. All hail Halcyon!\\

werechicken

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2006, 07:17:30 am »
OOC: the caarnth estimate is for their battle with the entire Urshan fleet, personally I think they're being over-confident and that while the urshans may suffer heavy losses the caarnth drone ships will probably be wiped out without reinforcments, that is if the entire urshan fleets keeps concentrating on us

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2006, 07:22:34 am »
OOC: Well, you've got some help inbound I think. If the Auyuelcliads join you, you could probably force the Urshans to disengage for the minute. That's where the fun starts.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2006, 07:25:13 am »
OOC: Daxx, are you psychic?

///Jeren Mobai:The Auyuelcliads will aid our Caarnth allies, have no fear.JIAN, BEGIN DEPLOYMENT!
Jian Mo:We humbly Request co-ordinates and detail information of our foe.///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2006, 07:58:51 am »
\\We are happy to hear the wexxians are paying the price icthian brothers, soon no one would be able to resist the masters!
*cough

And Auyuelcliad opponents, my father and my people admired your abilities is the past but now the the Halcyon opened our eyes we know what must be done, you would be next. The Urshan fleet will resist you both although the fight would be hard. It seems your precious Naucean has forgoten all about you and will let you banish into space. But do not worry, after you would be defeated we will let the Halcyon "open your eyes" themselves\\\

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2006, 08:16:17 am »
///Jeren: We admired the Urshans also,and we agree. What must be done, must be done. Perhaps, after this conflict is resolved, w emay have "Jubai Dun Massini"with The Urshans again.Your Translator will not work on that, the closest i can come is "Special Bonds Of Honur and Friendship". BUt today, there will be no negotiations. May the Unspoken Have pity on The Corrupted, for we shall not. Jian, ready the attack.///

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2006, 08:38:40 am »
//Urshans, let us not lose through a desire to die in glory. If the fight becomes too difficult retreat to our position, and together we shall teach the vision of Halcyon.//
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 08:47:08 am by Daxx »

werechicken

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2006, 08:44:27 am »
*Auyuelcliad ship incoming status - freindly*
*new orders: use this new advantage to drive off Urshan fleet, secondry objective disable titan transports*

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2006, 02:12:04 pm »
Voip

Voip
             Voip

VOIP
(the sound of ViS reinforcements arriving)

// This is Captain Vit-37 of the ViS capital ship '112'. Our fleet has arrived in this system as requested, we defer leadership to the Icthian president... instruct us.//
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2006, 02:56:22 pm »
A message from the emissions haze.

//ViS ships, you are instructed to reinforce Urshan ships and give Icthian ships time to find the Wexxian base. Be advised, resistance is heavy.//

Offline Semi-Auto Badger

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2006, 03:20:55 pm »
// This is Admiral P'oiureh of the Heavy Mobile Defender Station "Far gap" of the Gopiaribe Navy, We have entred into the sector and a moving into position to defend the Wexxians.//

The station is 1/10 of the size of the Mother Sphere Serina

Says it all really....

Better than pancakes

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2006, 03:30:45 pm »
\\Greetings Vis ally, this is commander Tura Chindo speaking.

Keep all your big and fast ships near the Urshan battleship, unlike other Urshan ships it's cloaking device is areal therefore will hide you as well.

We must destroy all Caarnth drones as fast as possible, It seems my men and I are getting tired an weaker as we speak...

... We can do it, The wexxians would be destroyed soon. Stay on and lets smash those LAH fools

*Deeply sick cough ... ... ... Victory!\\

OOC: I don't get what's up with the asteroid belt and the wexxians :), can someone explain?

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2006, 03:31:35 pm »
\\message from Wexxian star base to all ailed ships in the system:

All allied CAB/LAH ships, regroup to the Heavy Mobile Defender Station Far gap

Stay together and be on your guard for cloaked enemy ships.

End transmision\\