Author Topic: The Battle of Thishen  (Read 39933 times)

werechicken

Re: The Battle of Thishen
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2006, 04:04:38 pm »
OOC: fair enough but It was 30 cruisers against about 5 ships which where of a similar size, I thought I was being generous with my losses. I live and learn

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2006, 04:26:47 pm »
OOC: fair enough but It was 30 cruisers against about 5 ships which where of a similar size, I thought I was being generous with my losses. I live and learn

OOC: Don't worry about it too much, the losses were probably about right in any case.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2006, 04:31:26 pm »
\\Coded transmision to Caarnth forces, from Wexxian base:

We are sending stealth covered engineers to try to repair the damaged and inactive drone ships

End transmision\\

Coded transmision to all CAB/LAH ships in the system from Wexxian repair ship:

all small size alliance crafts please regroup to this point in the system: "coded coordinates to a location inside the second asteroid field"
from there we can set up a defensive perimeter.

all large craft regroup to these coordinates: " "coded coordinates to a location a completely different place in the system"
for repairs and refueling from Wexxian ships hiding there.

End transmision\\

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2006, 04:40:38 pm »
A transmission between the CVF Suicidal Insanity and the CVF Dominus Astra, encoded within the Icthian emissions haze and practically undistinguishable from it:

\\Reports from ViS ships indicate they should enter the system in a short while. As for that other transmission, we have parts of it decoded and it appears to be from another group sending ships in to aid the Wexxians. Hopefully we can find and destroy the Wexxian base before we get into any more danger. Our EW systems are operating extremely successfully, our AE ships are using the asteroids to enhance their abilities.\\

werechicken

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2006, 04:44:15 pm »
//drone ships report//
*Wexxians there is no need to risk your engineers*
*all active drone ships are already self-repairing, the other ships where destroyed completely*
*approaching rendezvous point*
*anti-fighter cruisers are on picket duty to prevent fighter raids*
*missile cruisers to act as reserve for capital ships*
*transmitting message to Wexxian fleet: We have arrived and are at your disposal*
*begin sensor sweep of local stellar terrain*

OOC: where are all the other people for CAB races? there was something like 6 of them
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 05:27:44 pm by werechicken »

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2006, 05:41:15 pm »
I am kinda of confused. So where is this taking place? Is this at the boarder with the Torpal? At the exploded Sombreron planet or somwhere else? Ineed a quick recap if somone could.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2006, 05:43:45 pm »
I am kinda of confused. So where is this taking place? Is this at the boarder with the Torpal? At the exploded Sombreron planet or somwhere else? Ineed a quick recap if somone could.

OOC: Read the Peacetime thread. This is in the Wexxian's home system. Oh, and we need you to obliterate my ships in orbit around Aegis.

werechicken

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 05:47:28 pm »
I'll let you have tempory command of the drone armarda gathered around the planet, if you need some help

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2006, 08:30:07 pm »
10 squillisk light boarding craft warp into the Thishen system, and quickly begin attacking Halcyon alligned ships. The speedy, stealthy craft are used to implant squads of up to 15 space marines into an enemy craft.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2006, 12:40:32 am »
\\This is Captain Tura Chindo again, I can see Icthian friend that you studied a lot the Caarnth strategies therefore we shall use this information.

Urshan Cloaking Device on!//

Suddenly all the Urshan fleet including the invaders banishes into space...  ... ...

... *Boom, a great number of destroyers and battleships appear together strike the Caarnth drones and dissapear again.

\\This is battle will be harder then we thought, but have no worries brave fighter, it seems that the other C.A.B and LAH fools left the wexxians to die alone! victory is ours! *Chocking cough... //

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2006, 12:47:36 am »
//// Greetings Wexxian Friends, I am Admiral Jian Mo, And I am leading the Auyuelcliad battlle fleet of 5 Heavy Battleships and 10 Enforcer Frigates(OOC: in tune with the amount allowed). You are not alone. Requesting Orders, We have no idea what state your system is in. Go with Honour////

OOC: Is someone going to draw a picture? Auyuelcliad Battleships look like (very big) Fighters, but more bulky.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 12:58:36 am by Balthamael »
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2006, 02:20:14 am »
\\Coded transmision from Wexxian starbase to all friendly ships:

All ships proceed to these Coordinates: "coordinates to a place in the system"
It will be easier to mount a defense/attack if our forces work together as a group.

These are the coordinates for the last known place where the Urshan fleet vanished "coordinates"

end transmision\\

for status check the top of the first page

werechicken

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2006, 05:29:30 am »
*drone ships under attack by Urshan ships using some form of stealth technology*
*request aid of any ship with sophisticated sensors*
*heavy weapon and misslie cruisers prepare to saturate the areas the enemy appear and disappear in*
*all drone ships hold this position*
*requesting reinforcments to this area*
* we are being overun by Urshan ships*
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 06:35:56 am by werechicken »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2006, 06:24:50 am »
\message to Caarnth drones from Wexxian starbase:

use low yield beam weapons with wide spread against the arrays where the cloaked
attacks are coming from. a small hit should disrupt their cloak.

End transmision\\

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2006, 06:55:39 am »
\\Icthian ally and other Halcyons, the Urshan clocking device is working very well! Using the information and strategies you gave us it seems the Caarnth fleet alone won't be able to stop us! We estimate our chances of losing is 15%~.
All Titans are ready for the order to land, all my men are armed and ready.

We must act quickly, time is against us! as we speak the other LAH fools gather their armies and my men are getting weaker because of our horrible illness. This is the time to wipe all the anti-Halcyon wexxians from this universe!

*Deeply sick cough

Reprot on your conditions friends.\\