Author Topic: Characters Thread for Fanfic.  (Read 13601 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Characters Thread for Fanfic.
« on: April 26, 2006, 08:45:28 am »
This is the thread for all characters in fanfics. For example the Halycon vs LAH conflict right now.EG Niaru Shanta, Kree Fayou.....

Name : Jai Repxor
Race: Auyelcliad
Religion: None
Information: Jai Repxor is the son of leading weopons manufacturer Dhuvi Repxor, and heir to the vast industrial empire. The Repxor families are some of the richest on Banaqaq. He recently murdered his father, and used the funds he inhereited to buy a private mercanary army to take over a Auyuelcliad spy ship, and flee to aid Halycon. His whereabouts are unknown.

Name: General Jobari
Race: Auyuelcliad
Religion: Henethist Dhulami
Information: Currently leading an Auyuelcliad force in Caarnth space, this celebrated general is no stranger to war. He took part in many campaigns and is a leading general, second only to The general in "The Three". He will suceed The Military advisor ofs "The Three" upon his death.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 12:05:29 am by Balthamael »

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
Re: Characters Thread for Fanfic.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 08:59:17 am »
Name : Niaru Shanta (I will make a specific image soon)
Race: Urshan
Information: Niaru Shanta was the first rebel ever to fight the Halycon Coporation. He is a wanted criminal for the Halycon and is seen as a hero and the last none infected Urshan. There are conflict evidence of his location but is known to be out of Urshan space probably in Auyelcliad space.

(Niaru Shanta)

Name : Shan Koor
Information: The former emperor of the Urshan Empire, one of the four founders of the O.T.H.E.R alliance. Is suspected to contain the Halycon organism. Known as a great believer of the Rise (Urshan religion) and a true pacifist. He is currently very ill and for now his son is the emperor.

Name : Dorgama Koor
Information: The new emperor of the Urshan empire, a true war-monger who is only loyal to the Halycons. Is suspected to contain the Halycon organism. There are rumors he is dieing from a sickness like his father

« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 02:07:48 am by BioCat »

werechicken

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 09:12:57 am »
hmm good idea

Name: Chancellor Grender Orl - head of covert research
Race: Caarnth
Information: The chancellor has only recently come out of Cryogenic hibernation and was primarily responsible for the Caarnths dramatic U-turn in regards to the Halycon coporation. While his main duties are highly classified it is known that many Caarnth under him are experts in the field of precursor races and their technology. It is public knowledge that the Chancellor distrust over races and unless it is a very important situation will not speak to a member of another race.
currently his intentions are unknown, but a recent covert broadcast show him ordering the use of the angels feather; little is known, but there are many rumours, some say it is a devise for artificially creating a black hole by using worm hole technology, others say it is a planetary shielding device, far more powerful than anything encountered before, some sort of energy nullifier,another theory is that it uses a phycic shockwave, while others claim it to be some sort of 'reality bomb' all that is known is that it was recently discovered on the Caarnth home world, and the faculty believe that this is the reason that the Caarnth were not wiped out by their enemies when the Caarnth went into Cryogenic hibernation.

Name: Fleet commander Iceal Tor
Race: Caarnth
Information: The fleet commander has been ordered to take direct command of the planetary defences of Aegis, and also of the drone fleets sent to the planet as well, a Woman of Honour she has a reputation for valuing the lives of even the lowliest hybrid soldiers, and refuses to use them as cannon fodder like so many other Caarnth commanders do. She has been charged with ensuring that a full scale war does not break out.

Sucked into the black hole when the mother sphere imploded
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 06:34:19 pm by werechicken »

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 09:32:34 am »
Contrary to popular belief,putting lots of apostrophes in a name doesn't make it interesting. Ok H. P Werechicken ;)
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

werechicken

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 09:34:37 am »
lol ok, I've also realised it make it harder to identify with them and mention them, I'll go and change em now

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 09:37:40 am »
Almost makes me want to name my characters Ph'nglui, Mglw'nafh, R'lyeh and Wgah'nagl.

Placeholder for characters when I can be bothered/need to make some.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 09:42:45 am by Daxx »

werechicken

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 09:40:50 am »
alright already I've changed their names, give a man a break!

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 09:48:11 am »
The new names are cool, well done werechicken!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 10:29:14 am »
Name: ViS Leader
Race: AI possesing ViS charecteristics
Information: The Leader of the ViS. Deactivated by Halcyon. Rescued by the V-Men. Delivered to the Wexxians. Has recently begun bossing around members of the LAH in an attempt to get their asses in gear and find a cure for Halcyon.

Edit: later destroyed in the Sirena mothersphere disaster
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 01:56:16 am by Krakow Sam »
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 10:34:24 am »
Contrary to popular belief,putting lots of apostrophes in a name doesn't make it interesting. Ok H. P Werechicken ;)
It's true.

Say hello to C'vz Cc'mc'apme am'g C'neece.

Also:
Quote from: Balthamael
Fanfic.
Please allow me to keep some of my dignity.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 10:42:02 am by Samog »
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

werechicken

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 10:36:13 am »
Oh for F*** sake I did it just to see what it was like!!! leave me alone!!!

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 10:55:52 am »
We forgive you, Werechicken.
Fanfic, FANFIC!!!!

Back to "Everything Else" with you, Samog!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 01:54:20 pm »
Name: Captain Xeno-Bravo-542.

Race: Wexxian

Information: Captain of the Wexxian large transport the Dreamer, was the first Wexxian to make contact with the Nauceans, is currently in charge of resupplying the CAB peacekeeping forces, but greater things was yet in store for him as he is chosen to take command of the Wexxians first capital class ship when it was finished.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 05:12:05 pm by Jack Zetter »

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 03:43:15 pm »
Pictures would be good too if you have any. Even if they are generic of your races. You know put a image to the description.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2006, 02:34:30 am »
Name : Commander Odontoceti
Race: Naucean
Information: Commander / Captian of the Mother Sphere - Serina.

EDIT: Now theta the Mother Sphere blew up he is now dead.

Name : Commander Mysticeti
Race: Naucean
Information: Commander / Captian of the Mother Sphere - Sina.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 04:09:41 pm by Hydromancerx »