Author Topic: Games to see at E3  (Read 10322 times)

Offline Kregaaron

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Games to see at E3
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2006, 05:22:55 pm »
Mass Effect, Spore, Crysis, and the Wii for me. Metal Gear Solid 4 also looks pretty interesting.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2006, 03:34:30 pm »
I don't think steve will get the chance but if you get a chance to talk to some Microsoft big wigs Steve, could you ask them why they haven't done jack with the Shadowrun licence. I want me a New shadow run game!!! >:( back on topic, Wii, spore, Mass effect, PS3 controller, Too Human, oh ya Zelda
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2006, 03:58:20 pm »
Matt Cassimissina (sp?) over at IGN confirmed in their latest podcast that Zelda: Twilight Princess will be playable with the Wii controller at E3. Can't wait to hear some impressions.

Offline Fobok

• Fishing Derby Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 12:49:54 am »
Besides Spore, I'm really interested in Supreme Commander. It looks like it'll be a fun game.

The rest of my list, using http://www.gamespy.com/articles/703/703245p1.html as a reference:

WoW: The Burning Crusade
The new Indiana Jones game
LOTR Online
Company of Heroes
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

There's also a number of games on the list I'd never heard of before, so I'm interested in finding out what they're about.

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 12:05:15 pm »
I've been thinking about it, and I think last years E3 will (I know thats the wrong tence, but I couldn't figure out what is) be better then this years. Last year we had the showing of all 3 consoles with games we will see this year too.

I might be wrong, but tell me if you were more exited at the end of this E3 or last years E3

Offline Fade2gray

• Scramble Skipper
  • ...or just go bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 08:07:38 pm »
You know what game has vanished off the face of the earth? Prey. That one was looking good but I haven't heard any press about it in months. Maybe it'll be making some noise in a couple weeks.

Offline NRG753

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 09:08:16 pm »
Check GameTrailers.com, they have the latest Prey countdown gameplay video in HD, I think it looks pretty nice. Check out the latest trailer too, it looks great.

EDIT: Not GameTrailers, not GamingTrailers
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 09:22:53 pm by NRG753 »

Offline Fade2gray

• Scramble Skipper
  • ...or just go bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 09:13:48 pm »
Thanx, will do!

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 12:26:29 am »
I don't think steve will get the chance but if you get a chance to talk to some Microsoft big wigs Steve, could you ask them why they haven't done jack with the Shadowrun licence. I want me a New shadow run game!!! >:( back on topic, Wii, spore, Mass effect, PS3 controller, Too Human, oh ya Zelda

I actually don't want to see Sony change the PS3 controller.  After all the jokes last year, I'd be far more impressed if they stuck with their idea, and proved everyone wrong.  If they come out this year and say "oh, well we were wrong, here's the actual controller.." Then they'll pretty much loose all credibility.  At least, that's how I feel about it.

Quote from: Paradox
Resident Evil 5, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars and -eNCHANT arM- (Im sure I missed some of the capitals)

It is EM -eNCHANT arM-, but it does seem to have been renamed Enchanted Arms, for the Western markets.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 12:34:41 am by WinterSnowblind »

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 02:03:51 pm »
I actually don't want to see Sony change the PS3 controller.  After all the jokes last year, I'd be far more impressed if they stuck with their idea, and proved everyone wrong.  If they come out this year and say "oh, well we were wrong, here's the actual controller.." Then they'll pretty much loose all credibility.  At least, that's how I feel about it.

Even if they do change it again, it not going to be the old version. I think herd that they stole the old version from some one. Well not really “stole” they just used an idea similar to one someone came up with.

Too bad because the old design was perfect  :-\

Offline Sub

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • End is tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 06:17:37 pm »
Spore (!!!), any and all games for the Revolution.

Offline NRG753

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 08:30:59 pm »
Spore (!!!), any and all games for the Revolution.

*coughWii*

Offline Belial0166

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 11:39:16 am »
For me, this years highlight will be the new content on show for 'Hellgate: London' by Flagship Studios, they have a new character class to show off, and a new cinematic already confirmed... i can only hope a release date will be announced too (but probably not :().

Offline Paradox

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2006, 02:59:09 pm »
Mario 128 seems to have disappeared if people's radar, but I am sure we'll see it in some form

Offline Pixxel

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2006, 01:06:14 pm »
What im looking forward most on E3:
1.Spore
2.Crysis
3.Diablo 3
4.Zelda twilight princes
If you stop and think about it, Your life's longer as an old guy than a kid. Scary o.o