Author Topic: The Diplomacy Thread  (Read 13594 times)

werechicken

Re: The Diplomacy Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 03:03:28 pm »
I refer you to the OTHER post, the so-called act of genocide was actually a desperate attempt to remove the taint of the Halycon parasite from our sector our toxin only works against host of the parasite, I would politely suggest you withdraw your ships and secure your own sector, there may be a violent conflict soon, and the question you should ask yourself is which side would you rather be on?

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2006, 03:12:24 pm »
This seems to be much more complicated than a simple hostage situation. I will wirthdraw my forces back into my territory. What will be done next, will be discussed with the Emperor and the Royal Council of Empire Defense (RCED) later.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 05:43:34 am by SmileyMan »

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2006, 04:39:01 pm »
It is more than a simple hostage situation. It is a matter of survival. These barbarians have already committed atrocities and genocide under the most spurious pretext. We beg you to reconsider and send ships to assist.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2006, 05:41:27 pm »
We beg you to reconsider and send ships to assist.

//We suggest you disregard all Halycon pleas for assistance. Any ships entering Caarnth space without clearance shall now be destroyed on sight. There are currently 13 Torpal warships, all Caarnth drone fleets, and a Naucean mother sphere with full naval complements protecting Caarnth space, along with an additional 8 warships traveling here now. Do not provoke us.//
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2006, 05:56:57 pm »
We beg you to reconsider and send ships to assist.

//We suggest you disregard all Halycon pleas for assistance. Any ships entering Caarnth space without clearance shall now be destroyed on sight. There are currently 13 Torpal warships, all Caarnth drone fleets, and a Naucean mother sphere with full naval complements protecting Caarnth space, along with an additional 8 warships traveling here now. Do not provoke us.//

Any need for an Oifan-Umtag transmission interuption team? (to intercept any foreign tramsmissions, and translate/decode if necessary) If so the Oifan-Umtag will send a single Frigate Interceptor, which have highly advanced communication interception and jamming equipment, but can be used in combat if necessary.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2006, 06:01:33 pm »
that would be wonderful. send your team ASAP
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2006, 06:08:49 pm »
that would be wonderful. send your team ASAP

The Frigate Interceptor, the Appropriator, for immediate use for long range transmission scans. They will be monitoring all communication traffic in the area, regardless of association.

werechicken

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 03:43:57 am »
er.. you gys did remeber to defend your own boarder.... right?

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 04:25:23 am »
er.. you gys did remeber to defend your own boarder.... right?

Wh was that to? Cause the Nauceans only sent one Mother Sphere to the torpals. They have more than one of those ;)

werechicken

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 04:35:00 am »
just checking, it was to all of you though. You never now some people might send all they've got

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 05:00:30 am »
Mallen medical transport on standby. We hope for a peaceful a solution but are ready if needed.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 06:05:42 am »
-On the Kaldri capital planet Zealet. Inside the royal citadel-

*Helokir Mankar rises from his char and looks around on the other RCED councillors*

"Gentlemen. This situation seems to be a bit complicated. A lot of nations has united against the Halycon. We barely know anything about the Halycon, but my contacts say that they have had a troublesome past. What do you suggest?"

*Looks around and waits for a reply, but noone answers.* "Hmpf.. This is how it looks right now"

*He opens a small chest and picks up a small black gem. He places it in the middle of the round table, and presses a button, Suddenly a hologram shoots up*

"There are multiple ships in this system *Points into the hologram, and makes it zoom*. The reason is, as far as I know, something about a parasite.*

*A hooded figure starts to talk* "Parasites... That doesn't sound too good. I order the fleet to stay away from that system. Do not let anything un-authorized come into the Empire. Understood, Admiral?"

*Helokir smiles* "As you wish, my lord"

*The hooded figure starts talking again* "I don't want anyone to mention why we have banned all access. It is best to be kept as a secret. Council dismissed"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 06:35:32 am by SmileyMan »

werechicken

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 06:12:06 am »
er make that about 6 other planets, and thats just n the Caarnth sector, we used the toxin against the rest, now the Halycon want to get their employees out of their. the Caarnth are letting them take some employees out(all non-Caarnth ones) but have positioned freighters ready to disperse the toxin if they try to attack

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2006, 12:20:41 pm »
lemme get one of these right, ok here goes

The slocian race would like to re-open the empire for trade and diplomatic relations again and is willing to help with any problems another race is confronting.
Never mind your own business.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2006, 04:53:41 am »
I have used my evil necromantic skills to ressurect this thread.
Due to all the diplomacy and "Little wars" going on, it seems nessacary once more.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.