Author Topic: The Diplomacy Thread  (Read 13386 times)

werechicken

Re: The Diplomacy Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 09:29:14 am »
//Emergency transmission from the Caarnth cheif research faculty//
the Caarnth sector is in a stae of emergency quarantee, all ships entering the Caarnth sector will be destroyed without exeption

gec05

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 09:37:00 am »
Will this be like a Cold War? ;D

werechicken

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 09:40:41 am »
I think its safe to say it was a cold war but nows its on the boil

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 09:42:39 am »
Cold Wars are fun, Comrades!
But originally it was a "Cold War" between CAB and O.T.H.E.R. There is also The Wexxians vs Halycon, and whatever support tye can gather. Most of the Cold War was fought in minor wars in other countries, with lots of spying and threatening people with Nukes.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 12:53:34 pm »
i love everyone except naucian, he chalenged me, ad i will give him a screenie of me blowing up his homeworld, he started it, so i am the innocent party here  ;D, but seriously i am   ;D
Never mind your own business.

werechicken

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 12:56:31 pm »
I think its safe to say that whats happening in Caarnth space could be counted as the build up to full scale war

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 01:51:41 pm »
The Kaldri Empire has banned any non-kaldrian military spaceships access into the Empire. Any unauthorized ships will be terminated immediately.

werechicken

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 01:57:04 pm »
the kaldri Empire needs not worry about the Caarnth cellular toxin, it is only effective against hosts of the Halycon parasite

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 02:17:37 pm »
The Icthians and the Halcyon corporation would like to request Kaldri assistance against those who have committed and would seek to commit further genocide. As a civilised species, surely you respect that we have the right to retrieve our people without being threatened. Many Icthians are already dead, this should be enough grounds to justify full scale war but the Halcyon Corporation have decided in their wisdom that warfare hurts profits.

Please protect our people!

werechicken

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 02:29:14 pm »
need the Caarnth remind the Halycon coporation that its has been proven that the toxin only works on hosts of a certain mind altering parasite, We have allowed the Halycon coporation to evacuate all non-Caarnth employees and have even allowed a small security force to accompany the evacuation shuttles

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 02:30:35 pm »
The Icthians and the Halcyon corporation would like to request Kaldri assistance against those who have committed and would seek to commit further genocide. As a civilised species, surely you respect that we have the right to retrieve our people without being threatened. Many Icthians are already dead, this should be enough grounds to justify full scale war but the Halcyon Corporation have decided in their wisdom that warfare hurts profits.

Please protect our people!

The royal council of defense has considered this matter, and has agreed that this is the best to do. We will send a fleet led by out best Fleet Admiral, Helokir Mankar, to help you evacuate. Send me coordinates and more information through an encrypted transmission (PM)

werechicken

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 02:34:46 pm »
We will not allow further intrusions by the puppets of the Halycon coporation, if you want to enter our sector a small portion of your crew must be subjected to intense non-invasive microbial parasite scan, you must also not interfere in the release of the toxin if the cheif research faculty deems in necessary.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 02:43:53 pm »
We will not allow further intrusions by the puppets of the Halycon coporation, if you want to enter our sector a small portion of your crew must be subjected to intense non-invasive microbial parasite scan, you must also not interfere in the release of the toxin if the cheif research faculty deems in necessary.

*Cackles* Do you really think that the Empire will react on your puny rules? You have broken enough already.

werechicken

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 02:53:06 pm »
ha! you may want to stop straining at your master leash before he pulls you back, I'm sure the Halycon coporation does not wish for every employee in the Caarnth sector to be wiped out because of your threats, we have already struck a deal with your master. The Caarnth are a peacable race, but we will use the toxin without a second thought if we beleive that our race is in danger.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 02:57:42 pm »
ha! you may want to stop straining at your master leash before he pulls you back, I'm sure the Halycon coporation does not wish for every employee in the Caarnth sector to be wiped out because of your threats, we have already struck a deal with your master. The Caarnth are a peacable race, but we will use the toxin without a second thought if we beleive that our race is in danger.

He is not my master, fool. The only reason I'm against you is because you have broken several O.T.H.E.R. policies.