Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 160597 times)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #750 on: March 10, 2008, 04:03:37 am »
You can never be more right my friend. :)

Wexxians = EPIC

If only the entire galaxy was so epic... That'd be so awesome! 8) 8) 8)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 10, 2008, 12:57:42 pm »
Well, I don't think I ever have gotten the word "epic" as a commentary before!  ;D

Do anyone have any suggestions to what I should update with? I would update with a picture and a bio on Teaz... but I can't remember where I put the drawing I was working on!  :-\  Any suggestions?  :)

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 11, 2008, 02:45:09 pm »
I applaud your writing Jack, and that's saying something seeing as I've practically quit the creation corner. I am glad this was the first thing I saw on my little return visit. :)
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 12, 2008, 07:42:52 pm »
*Jaw drops*

Amazing and inspiring, Jack.  That's it, I'm going to go start working on my thread again.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #754 on: March 27, 2008, 06:12:09 pm »
I was doodling.

The larger version has a Naucean to the left and ViS to the right, in an ancient species museum.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 27, 2008, 06:37:59 pm »
NICE!!!  ;D

I love the Sign especially!  ;) Verry Cool.

Can we see the larger picture too please?

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #756 on: March 27, 2008, 06:54:08 pm »
It only has the edges of either creature; not worth the dolling up.

Plus when I scanned the image, the ViS was cut off.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 28, 2008, 12:39:15 pm »
Little update:

A picture I made for the Exodus Expedition thread... If you don't know what that is... then at least enjoy the pretty collours!  ;)

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 28, 2008, 03:09:40 pm »
Pretty...
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 28, 2008, 08:03:32 pm »
すごい!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 28, 2008, 08:33:30 pm »
awesome!
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline tomasgaquino

• Gorf Goon
  • Now that's deadly. *psycho song*
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 28, 2008, 08:41:05 pm »
Truly stunning, yea.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #762 on: March 28, 2008, 09:17:12 pm »
Awesome! I love it!
驚くばかり! 私はそれを愛する!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 29, 2008, 01:34:37 pm »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 21, 2008, 11:14:43 am »
Today is the day!!! The Second Anniversary of the Robotic Wexxians… Two years ago I joined this band of merry Creature Makers with my Artificial Hippies... Ahh… the memories!  ;D

As a special today… I got a update on something I’ve been working on for a while. You will have to excuse me that its yet another SketchUp Model, but HEY… its my thread so I can post whatever I want. HA HA!!!!! ;)

Here is to knowing the Wexxians and all you guys out there in the Forum for two years… Hurray!  :D

The Shadow Station

Type:
Shadow Wexxian Stealth Headquarter Station.

Size:
1000 Kilometres. 621,37 Miles.

Crew:
Ca. 750000 Shadows.

Weapons:
Subspace Gamma Pulse Emitter. 1000 Zero-Point Annihilation Beam Emplacements. 500 Tractor Beam Emplacements.

Defences:
Subspace Particle Shield Generators. Axonium Hull Plating. Nanite Enhanced Self-Repairing Hull.

Power Source:
2 Zero-Point Energy Cascade Reactors.

Engines:
Wexxian Inertia Drive

Special Systems:
Twelve Graviton Manipulation Nodes. Internal and External Teleportation Grid. Shadow Wexxian Cloaking Devise. Subspace Gamma Pulse Emitter. Advanced Sensor Array.

Description:
The Shadow Station is the headquarters of the “Shadows,” perhaps the most secret covert operations division in the galaxy. The Shadow Station is cloaked at all time and its location is weekly changed to a random location in empty space. The Station was founded after the Wexxian Reclamation by the Wexxian General `Spectre´ who was a student of Axon; the first `Shadow Wexxian´.
The Shadow Station is where the Operatives are trained, live and operate from. It’s the junction point of the Shadow’s entire galaxy-spanning Intelligence Network. It is also where they store confiscated technology and devises too dangerous for organics to handle.
The Shadow Station and its operatives are among the most closely guarded secrets in the history of the Wexxians.

As the Reborn Wexxian Nation Departed with the Alitia Station; the Shadow Station is now the only Wexxian Foothold in the Spore Galaxy.

And now for a little update on the Shadows themselves:

Shadow Wexxians:

`They are the BAD, good guys!´

While the Spec-Ops training and reprogramming was once an education of young Reborn Wexxians, the Spec-Ops quickly evolved into a distinctly different species. Because of their secretive nature and the moral complexities of their lives, they named themselves the “Shadow Wexxians”. The “Shadows” are by far the most different subspecies in the Wexxian family tree and it would not be wrong at all, to call them an entirely different species. The reason for the difference is that the Shadows have the ability to shut off their Base Code while ordinary Wexxians are subject to it their entire lives. The Shadows still follow the code, but are not slaves to it. Their ability enable them to “do what’s necessary” in a difficult situation.

The Shadows are not a part of the Wexxian Nation; they do not report to any nation or institution. They are completely self-sufficient and autonomous. They, their headquarters; the Shadow Station, their covert operations around the galaxy… their very existence is one of the most closely guarded secrets of the Wexxians.

Physically; the Shadow Wexxians are shape-shifters and take whatever form needed to complete the mission or blend in with the crowd. This is possible because Shadow Wexxians create their `Shells´ from millions of microscopic nano-machines. Their abilities extent to a point where it is almost impossible to distinguish them, even with advanced sensory equipment, from other beings. The ability to quickly change shape and appearance is what make them efficient undercover operatives as well as deadly fighters. The Martial Art of the Shadows; the Xelos-Axon (Meaning: `The Way of the Warrior´) utilises the full deadly potential of the shape-shifting along with techniques incorporated from other species military traditions, in both unarmed, close and ranged combat.

Personality wise, the Shadows are… self-righteous, stubborn and phlegmatic… like most Wexxians are… they are although a lot more aggressive, impulsive and sometimes they are just downright scary!

Being in possession of the most extensive intelligence network in known existence, the Shadows consider themselves the galaxy’s first line of defence against Gamma-Level threats and above. While they stay out of internal galactic wars and politics, they are more than busy enough sending strike teams around the galaxy, dealing with the next mad scientist, ancient demon, rouge ascended being, inter-dimensional monster, extra galactic invasion force or any other annoyance that always happens to appear when you sit down for a cup of tea.

Luckily for them, they have the entire amassed technological knowledge of the Wexxians… as well as quite a few other technologies they picked up in the galaxy. AND, they do not have as many moral squabbles as the Wexxians about putting that extensive technological supremacy to good use!

Originally the Shadows where exclusively Wexxians… but after the legendary Torpal; Lord Tow Ky Juhl, accepted to become the Lord Spectre (Chief Commander of the Shadow Station), the Shadows have begun to recruit outsiders into their ranks, either because of their unnatural skills, abilities or experience.

That’s all for this time folks! Stay Cool!  :) I hope you like this minor update!