Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 168567 times)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #660 on: November 11, 2007, 12:46:57 pm »
If the creators try something on the Wexxians, they are going to get their A$$ whooped. Creators or not, YOU DO NOT MESS WITH THE WEXXIANS! They may be hippies, but if you bug them, they can still place a solid Zero-Point-Powered foot in your rear!
You don’t have to worry about the Wexxians.  8)  ;)

I can see that most want the final RP, but few really want to see the Wexxians go… So I’m thinking about an alternative. Like, the fleet and most of the Wexxian people join the expedition. However, some of the people stay behind on the Wexxian worlds… the people of Hatia, the Shadow Station and its operatives all over the galaxy, and a few others who does not want to leave their organic friends or perhaps even family behind.

I have not thought it out completely yet, but give me some feedback so I know what you thing of this compromise.

Just because this post isn’t supposed to become all politics… I hereby give you some Wexxian Quotes… dug out from the old RP days. Some are funny, some are cool, and a few are just weird. Many of them are of Axon… and the reason for that is incidentally also best explained by himself:

“When things get as bad as a shaved Torpal… stay calm and say something cool!”

-Axon, giving his son Elixe advice.

“I will never fear, never doubt… I will never stop! Nobody is going to rampage the galaxy as long as I still live and my people stand by their ideals.

I am Axon… I am a Wexxian! And I will do my duty… whatever it takes!”

-Axons speech to the Jang.

“There is no decision, I am what I am and I do what I do!”

-Axons comment of his commitment to fighting the Catalyst.

“I won’t become like you, I will die as I was while I lived… as a Wexxian!”

-Axon’s last words.

“Some choose their paths in life, for others the path chooses them, but no mater what, I believe that all have the potential to great things!”

-Axon; in his memorial speech.

”You have said that we Wexxians cannot exist according to logic. There is a rule when considering logic, all events in a closed space will be logic if you have all the information to calculate the events with, therefore will events seam illogical if you do not know all the information. The only way to see the universe as logical is if you have all the information about it, but the amount of information about the universe is nearly infinite and therefore impossible to know. Therefore the Universe will always seem illogical!”

-Unknown Wexxian; The Theory of Non-Logic. Explained during the negotiation with Machine One.

“The love of the Wexxians is free to all who want it, but our respect is earned, by giving us the same respect!”

-Alpha-Zeti-211; First Wexxian King.

“With It we can crush our enemy's in waves of gravity, and sweep the galaxy clean of unworthy species!”

-Taga-Omnius-Qesto-45; Nemesis; About the Originator.

"Shut up and let me drive!"

-Axon.

“Fire some warning shots at the most populated parts of the planet, We want them to know we are here!”

-Nemesis.

“Nobody expects the Wexxian inquisition!”

-Axon; the 1. Battle of Vii.

”We could destroy them all now but that would leave no one to tell of us. Fear is a useful ally in a war like ours. Now FIRE!”

-Nemesis.

“I, Tagan-Enerva-59-2, captain of the Nova-Prime, and acting Protector-of-the-Wexxian-Species, hereby claim this station in the name of the Wexxian civilisation and dub it; The Licentia Station.
Spread the message through hyperspace to the nomad convoys… Friends, we have a new HOME!!!”

-Axon’s legendary address to the Neo-Wexxians: The definitive start of the Wexxian Age of Reclamation.

“I didn’t understand any of that, but I don’t like the word unstable! Unstable, HOW?”

-Axon.

“Damn it, why has there never been a precursor species that realised the awesome power of instruction manuals!”   

-Axon.

“Glass the planet… slowly!”

-Nemesis.

“I want those Torpals to understand that when a Wexxian ask them to back off, THEY BETTER BACK OFF!!!”

-Axon; During the Olympia Crisis.

“Now you must make a decision; we can sit down and settle our differences in a peaceful way… Or you can open fire and solve it the easy way. But if you decide so, know this: You will have too shoot us down first. My crew and I will rather die before we let you make another Xometrian or Torpal child an orphan… Now choose!”

-Axon; transmission to the commanders of the Xometrian and Torpal battleships during the Olympia Crisis.

“One thing said about most elected leaders; they are rarely the brightest stars in the nebula!”

-Ellipsis-Como-24-7

“Remember the Founding Code! Mercy is our weapon, defence is our attack!”

-Axon: to the Zakraa; The 1. Battle of Olympia.

“We will never be gone if you remember our Ideals!”

-Unknown Wexxian.

“The one, who scarifies his freedom for safety, will receive neither!”

-King Elixe.

“Night is falling
Only a dream remains
A dream of better times and better days
A dream of peace
Night is falling!“

Commander Exylon; Last words on board the Licentia. Wexxian Death Poem.

“I did not come here to beg… today you made two great mistakes; firstly, threw away the only chance you ever would get to stop us! Secondly, the only one capable of convincing my two brothers to go easy on you is me… and you are putting me in a difficult position to convince them not to skin you alive”

-Elixe to Duesschard, when Elixe was arrested by REDSTAR.

“In peace; one should be humble, calm and wise, but in war; one should be swift, vigilant and cunning!”

-Axon.

“No mater what conflicts and crisis’s we will face in the future, always remember today as at least a single day where we could look at each other and name ourselves brothers.”

-Jelal; speech to the New Union representatives at the Vii Deux ceremony.

Some may sound familiar because I have stolen them from movies... but it’s a long time since I wrote them. I just went through my old posts to see if there was any good stuff... so here it is! I hope you like it.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 11, 2007, 01:24:44 pm »
*claps wildly*

You know, I just got the sudden urge to dig up some of the old RP's and read about Axon... possibly one of the cooler characters dreamed up around here :)

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #662 on: November 11, 2007, 02:12:07 pm »
I think we should model a statue of Axon and send it to one of those carpenter's places.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 11, 2007, 02:19:02 pm »
Done, and Done.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 11, 2007, 03:39:39 pm »
love the naming system, and the qutoes!

-Unknown Wexxian.

how appropriate  :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 11, 2007, 09:48:16 pm »
Ah, I wish I had been here to see the Wexxians in their prime.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #666 on: November 12, 2007, 02:52:57 am »

-Unknown Wexxian.

Rest assured, we will never forget them.

About the RP, that would be great Jack! ;D
That way, all of us can still contact and visit them even though the others are away. ;)

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 12, 2007, 07:07:08 am »
THIS IS THEIR HOUR, THEIR FINEST HOUR.

Its sad to see all of those old species go, The Union are the last species, since the Wexxians are leaving and the Communicants and Torpals will slaughter eachother.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 12, 2007, 09:12:36 am »
THIS IS THEIR HOUR, THEIR FINEST HOUR.

Its sad to see all of those old species go, The Union are the last species, since the Wexxians are leaving and the Communicants and Torpals will slaughter eachother.

Well we would always bare the Wexxian ways in our minds. Though we were great enemies of the Wexxians once, we were also their greatest friends in other times. We have both learned much from each other. Also the union would always try to keep the legacy of the old days so all of our old friends wouldn’t be forgotten.

And about your Idea Jack, I’m all for it! Sounds like a great option, I’d just hate to see the Wexxians leave completely.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 12, 2007, 09:41:46 am »

the torpals are here until I take them away.
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 12, 2007, 02:23:23 pm »
The Miali will never forget the Wexxians, and the Wexxian ideals will always be close to them. The Wexxians saved the Miali from total destruction, and for that, they are forever in debt to them.

We will never be gone if you remember our Ideals!

-Unknown Wexxian.

Very appropiate.
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 12, 2007, 02:24:16 pm »
Remember me!

-Last words of an unkown soldier
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 12, 2007, 04:44:42 pm »
*salutes*

We will always remeber.

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 13, 2007, 03:06:07 pm »
Time for a major update… finally I give you:

Hatia City

The Capital of the Wexxian Civilisation and the only planet based colony of the Robotic Wexxians. The City was build shortly before the Union war where the Wexxians, fearing the escalating tensions between the Protectors Alliance and the Grand Union, built the city on the terraformed planet; Hatia.

The planet and the City where meant as a fall-back point… should the escalation lead to war… which it did!

Originally, the city was built as a relocation facility where fugitives from any potential war could escape to… However, with the beginning of the war, the destruction of the Licentia, the death of Lord Axon and the forced exile of the Protectors… the city was re-designed to serve as a command centre for the Wexxians and the refugees. From the top to bottom, the city was rebuilt on a new principle.

The City was built for efficient defence, should the planet ever be found by the forces of REDSTAR. The City is 40 kilometres/24,85 miles in diameter and built in a complete circle around the city centre spaceport.

The City consists of five superstructure sized buildings that reach as far into the air as they reach underground.

The middle superstructure is the colossal spaceport; built 20 Kilometres/12,43 miles in diameter and rising up to 7 Km/4,35 mi above the ground level of the city. The spaceport has three large landing decks with landing spaces for vessels up to almost 2 km in length. As the largest atmosphere entering vessels known to Wexxians are “only” 1,6 km long, the Wexxians planed ahead to future developments.

The remaining four superstructures make up the surrounding city. The structures hold everything from factories to living spaces. As everything else they where built to with stand siege, even if the shields should fail. Nowadays mostly the outer parts of the structures are inhabited as there is no imminent danger of war. In stead, the Wexxians have for the last many years since the end of the war, been building a more proper city, on top of the fortress. The older structures make good foundations for newer buildings. The Wexxians’ well known crystalline architecture now graces the city skyline.

Surrounded by several strong shield emitters and powered by four Zero-Point Generators. The City was built to withstand heavy bombardment and a prolonged siege by REDSTAR forces. Should they ever find the planet, the city shield would ensure the safety of the inhabitants while the remaining fleet and the surrounding ground based Anti-Space batteries would fight against the invaders. All possible defensive systems where incorporated into the construction as the Wexxians knew that an invasion of Hatia would be the last stand if REDSTAR should ever find them.

Tow gun

The eight Anti-Space batteries surrounding the city are of a unique design, made specially for Hatia. They are named; Twin Obliteration Weapon Platforms, (T.O.W.) Platforms, or most often Tow Guns. The weapons are massive, being nearly one kilometre long each, they are capable of delivering a high velocity ionic charged plasma bolt, once every four seconds. Each bolt is capable of tearing through the outer hull of most known capital ships without much effort. The cannons are so large and powerful that the ground shakes in the city when they fire. The Tow Guns are the most powerful weapons ever created by the Wexxians and are appropriately named after a Torpal hero.

Tow gun; Deployed

Luckily, REDSTAR never found Hatia, and while it sheltered refugees during the ten year long exile, many beings found a home in the city. The great ionic batteries around the city have never been activated and the inhabitants have created smaller settlements around the planet, outside the safety of the city shield.

Around in the city, there are seven large statues erected in memory of seven individuals who the Wexxians honour in remembrance of their lives and their deeds. Those remembered are:

Axon, the Reclaimer.
Tow Ky Juhl, the Torpal General.
Jago, the Thoon.
Zkek, King of the Zakraa.
Cortan Tesilia, King of the Auyuelcliads.
Elixe, the Exiled King.
Zelato, the Warrior Lord.

Enerva Tower

Hatia is also the seat of Enerva Industries, and their headquarters Enerva Tower. Enerva Industries is the Non-Military branch of the Wexxian Industry. Every time you start op your new personal computer with Wexxian chips, notice the little E.I. mark on the screen. E.I. is one of the galaxy’s leading producers of Computers, Engines, Vessels and various other Hi-Tech Gadgets. 

There it is… I hope you like it!

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #674 on: November 13, 2007, 04:42:02 pm »
That's amazing...

Well done Jack. Things like this are the reason we don't want to see them go.  :)