Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 165721 times)

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #645 on: November 04, 2007, 05:22:42 pm »
Great beginning :)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 07, 2007, 08:17:08 am »
Thanks for the replies... I'd imagined that fever would have commented, as I often write too much in one shot.

I realize now that I have used the "Just another Meatbag with an attitude" remark before... Axon's son Zelato said that exact same remark to King Cortan Tesilia before the REDSTAR rebelion. Just the same, its still a great insult... You know that the Wexxians don't like somebody when they call them "meatbag"... I mean; they REALY don't like them!

After a long time, I finally pulled myself together to make a Wexxian Flag/Symbol/Insignia.

The Royal Insignia of The Democratic Monarchy of the Reborn Robotic Wexxians:

Now I have something to paint on my ships!  ;)

The background symbolizes the galaxy. The two purple lines reprecent Freedom and Life. The Three circles on the upper line represents Axon, Elixe and Zelato as the three most honored Wexxians in history. The Shape and composition of the overall insignia is also meant to be similar to the appearance of the standart Wexxian Youth Shell as most know to reprecent all Wexxians because all Wexxians start their lives with a Youth Shell.

Now remember to vote on the Wexxians sendoff from the RP universe! 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 08:47:27 am by Jack Zetter »

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: November 07, 2007, 08:56:46 am »
Its like a big purple Pokeball!  ;)
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: November 07, 2007, 09:16:57 am »
Its like a big purple Pokeball!  ;)

Ha ha... It's true... but it could be worse.  ;)

Allow me to share with you all the first ever sketch I made of a Wexxian... more than a year and a half ago, back when I didn't even know what name I should give my new species.

I sat and doodled at my computer in Paint (Because that was ALL that I could work with back then) And I came up with this:

I took me three seconds to look at my work before I went berserk and swore with rage because I HAD MADE A F***ING POKEBAL!!!!  >:(

Eventually I made it more complex and It ended up as my avatar now is!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 09:18:53 am by Jack Zetter »

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: November 07, 2007, 09:55:10 am »
Lol, it has certainly improved.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline YarYar

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: November 07, 2007, 04:38:07 pm »
Extremely, it has improved. Wish my paint skills didn't suck so much, but I suppose robotic is easier than organic right? Love the Wexxians.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: November 08, 2007, 07:53:26 am »
The Flag is awesome.

And by the way I'm surprised to be one of the few voting I better have the Wexxians out there but none active for now than leave the galaxy. Though I am for any RP with the Wexxians I would just hate to see them leave as Opera said.

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #652 on: November 08, 2007, 03:09:07 pm »
I was the other who voted that. I really don't want the Wexxians to go.

Offline YarYar

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: November 08, 2007, 03:17:10 pm »
Me neither, but I suppose that all Elder races move on eventually.

Offline Neonlare

• Dragster Diehard
  • The Hira-Bira Cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: November 10, 2007, 06:55:19 am »
Mmmm mmmms. You made your avatar? Alright... *waits*
Nurizeko

"What the hell is this? your TV is broken..."
<light being> "*droooool* jesus look at those tones"

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: November 10, 2007, 12:51:54 pm »
NO NO NO!!! I never said that I made my avatar... I said that my second attempt ended up AS my avatar! ( okay... in crappy paint and without collour, but still!)

Still grande love and respect to Neonlare,  8) who made the wonderfull picture that Oviraptor animated to become my avatar and the defining image to whom all connect the Wexxians!  ;D

Offline Neonlare

• Dragster Diehard
  • The Hira-Bira Cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: November 10, 2007, 02:08:31 pm »
Not a problem, I was just worried that MIA period I had might of faded the Tikian influence from everyones mind :(, sad to see the Wexxians go, I liked them a lot :(.
Nurizeko

"What the hell is this? your TV is broken..."
<light being> "*droooool* jesus look at those tones"

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #657 on: November 10, 2007, 09:35:13 pm »
I voted for bye bye...

I wish the Wexxians to stay, but I think it would really make them happy to be reunited with their masters again. :)

In the end, I just want what will make them happy.

After all, they always tried to make the galaxy a lovely place for everyone, it's about time they became happy. ;) We're always ready to welcome the Wexxians and their masters with open arms. Even though there are fights, we're still one big galactic family. :D

At least most of us. ;)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: November 11, 2007, 09:18:03 am »
Just a minor update, because I have never really explained the Wexxians naming system.

Wexxian names are all unique, consisting of:

The Descendent name - the Origin name – the Generation Number – The Sibling Number.

Many of the Reborn Wexxians since the Reclamation have taken the habit of “Nicknames” a practice that is a further development of the Descendent name. A little known bit of trivia is that the first Wexxian ever to use a nickname or a pseudonym was the infamous Taga-Omnius-Qesto-45, best known to the galaxy as Nemesis.

If we explain the Wexxian names it’s best to start with the Origin name; the Origin name is the Wexxian equivalent of a surname/family name/clan name… The Origin name is the part of the names that changes most rarely.

The Descendent name is referring to direct lineage making it more specific than the Origin name. The Descendent name runs through the family by the “firstborn.” Every time a family branch out with more than one offspring, the oldest sibling’s offspring keep their old D. name, while the offspring of the younger sibling are given an entirely new D. name to continue in their own family line.

There have been examples of Wexxians who have been given two Descendent names, because of their parentage. This is because the offspring’s parents have numbered only two and that none of them has had any other offspring… there are pages of procedures on how to name younglings in special circumstances.

The Generation Number is the number of generations since the Descendent name was given. Meaning that the first offspring of a younger sibling will automatically be given the G.N: 01!

The Sibling Number is only given when there are more than one offspring to a parent. It simply specifies what Sibling is the oldest and so on.

The Nicknames are both a way to simplify names for organics who often have a hard time remembering the long names as well as it is a way for the Wexxian in question to decide their own identity. They consider their pre-given names as designations and not true names. Therefore they fashion themselves new names. This moves on to become a Descendent name in some cases.

EXAMPLE:

Tagan-Enerva-59-2 "Axon" (Yup! I will not just let him rest in peace!)

We can see from the name that Axon is the second sibling in the fifty-nine generation since Tagan and that he belongs to the Enerva clan. These names originate around two hundred years earlier in the Necromicon War. The Enerva was a Champion Cruiser and Tagan was the last captain. After the final battle, the ship dragged its derelict hull to the outer rim and the descendants of Tagan lived in it until Axon.

Now, since Axon was the second sibling any descendants of his WOULD have been named: “Axon-Enerva-01-1” but as Axon’s older brother was killed before having any offspring; Axon kept the old family name and gave it on to his children: Elixe(Tagan-Enerva-60-1) and Zelato(Tagan-Enerva-60-2). The name later transferred to Al-Sekar(Tagan-Enerva-61-1) while Zelato’s child was designated as “Zelato-Enerva-01-1”

Thank you for reading all this boring stuff!

I voted for bye bye...

I wish the Wexxians to stay, but I think it would really make them happy to be reunited with their masters again. :)

In the end, I just want what will make them happy.

After all, they always tried to make the galaxy a lovely place for everyone, it's about time they became happy. ;) We're always ready to welcome the Wexxians and their masters with open arms. Even though there are fights, we're still one big galactic family. :D

At least most of us. ;)

I’m glad you want the Wexxians to be happy Yuu. I know they appreciate it!

I don’t know if their eventual reuniting with their creators will be such a happy event… I mean… the Targ S’etskarp who built the mining robots that became the Wexxians where not the most… I… they… THEY WHERE REAL A**HOLES! They where forced to try to escape the galaxy because their “pull my finger” jokes often involve planetary destruction. They only did ONE good thing ever… make the Wexxians… and that wasn’t even on purpose!

Still… the Wexxians want to know what happened to them, and who can blame them... it’s the closest thing these guys have to biological parents. It’s natural they will want to find them, confront them… ask them; “How are you doing?” “Why did you never call?” and “Did we do well enough? Do we make you proud?”

The Wexxians are one of the few species who where created by others… and they where left! Sure, they weren’t sapient back then, but it’s still hard to be abandoned by ones parents. As much as it is illogical, it is one of the things that haunt the deeper levels of the Wexxians psyche and it is one of the main reasons for their minority complex. A feeling deep down that they just weren’t good enough.

Even though there is no species less suited to judge the Wexxians… they still have a little whish to be recognised by their creators, someone to tell them that they did good!

Still, they left before the Nauceans got out the primordial soup… no telling if they survived the trip to another galaxy… let alone the many years since!

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #659 on: November 11, 2007, 09:41:55 am »
Even though The Pranksters are kinda bad, I feel really happy for the Wexxians if they find them. I just hope they get along well, though very uncertain because of their contrasting views.

I just hope they don't end up like my guys. :-\
The Terran-Ixians were forced to fight their beloved masters, whom they served with utter devotion, for the greater good. In the end, the Terran-Ixians also want their masters to change their ways, so they won't need to fight each other. :-\
Sad story. :'(