Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 165883 times)

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #615 on: August 15, 2007, 06:11:01 pm »
I think he already left.
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #616 on: August 15, 2007, 08:19:50 pm »
Oh, well I'll take over his duties tommorow if he's gone.

In other news, go to my Suntus thread now because I'm not getting any comments.

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: August 16, 2007, 11:02:11 am »
She represented the Squillisk on the galactic senate like 80 times and she was also sent on a diplomatic mission to assist the KOR after the KOR were unenslaved.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 16, 2007, 01:56:55 pm »
Oh, well I'll take over his duties tommorow if he's gone.

In other news, go to my Suntus thread now because I'm not getting any comments.

Nah, i really don't feel like it.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: August 30, 2007, 10:22:24 am »
Hey guys... I'm Back!  ;D

Two Weeks in Crete! After lots of sun, swiming and angry minotaures!

Now I'm fresh to start on some new things!  ;)

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: August 30, 2007, 02:35:42 pm »
Minotaurs  :D

Well nothing happened in the RP world, the quiet peace went on through your entire vacation.

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: August 30, 2007, 03:52:01 pm »
Yep, it's been on hiatus. We neeedd thee jacckkkk.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 04:13:41 pm by Snake »
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 14, 2007, 04:11:28 pm »
I think Hiatus is putting it mildly…  :(

Sorry guys, I had really looked forward to getting back, but the sad fact is that I don’t have the strength left to carry on the legacy of the Wexxians.  :'(

Things are so much different now that I am no longer in school. Between working eight hours a day looking at millions of disgusting butter-cookies in the local factory, leaving the school and getting far away from the many friends I have there and my girlfriend dropping the “just friends” brick on my head… I have kinda lost the “spark” that made the Wexxians what they where.  :-[

I have been avoiding the forum for a long time, because I feel guilty of letting you all down…  :-[ but I think you should at least know the reason why the words “Our eternal love to all!!!” no longer pollute the RP corner of the forum!

I am officially withdrawing the Wexxians from the Role Playing Universe!

I don’t know if I still can keep expanding their culture… with them, it was always their interaction with others that made them special… well… also a bit annoying… actually, mostly annoying… but still special!

Next week I will be moving into my first apartment. I’m getting a fresh start in another, larger town, where I can get a decent job… whenever I will return to the forum; I don’t know!

It has been my honour and privilege to have been part of this forum… this monument to imagination!  :)

I have seen the great battles, fought for ideals, freedom and love, by giant machines of war, and I trembled in my chair.

I have heard the crying sobs of a small child, lying over its parent, killed by marauders, and I wept with the child.  :'(

I have read the writings of Arika Mei Wu, of the Auyuelcliads and I learned great wisdom.

I have learned the potential of a single being and of the importance of making difficult decisions.

I have seen a suns first dawn on a terraformed planet, through the haze of rain and mist, and it was beautiful.  :)

I have heard of Naucean Backrubs… and it REALLY FREAKED ME OUT!!!  :o

Salutations to all of you out there in the world, who help making this great universe come to life in all its diversity… the artists, the poets, the writers, the plotters, and all them who are always offering encouragement when needed and constructive criticism when its due!  :)

I salute you all!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 14, 2007, 04:40:40 pm »
I have seen the great battles, fought for ideals, freedom and love, by giant machines of war, and I trembled in my chair.

I have heard the crying sobs of a small child, lying over its parent, killed by marauders, and I wept with the child.  :'(

I have read the writings of Arika Mei Wu, of the Auyuelcliads and I learned great wisdom.

I have learned the potential of a single being and of the importance of making difficult decisions.

I have seen a suns first dawn on a terraformed planet, through the haze of rain and mist, and it was beautiful.  :)

I have heard of Naucean Backrubs… and it REALLY FREAKED ME OUT!!!  :o

Salutations to all of you out there in the world, who help making this great universe come to life in all its diversity… the artists, the poets, the writers, the plotters, and all them who are always offering encouragement when needed and constructive criticism when its due!  :)

I salute you all!

:'( beautiful send-off, Jack...I'll miss those little robots

but I'm glad you're just stopping rping...at least you didn't write some big story to get them out of the universe forever (like some races have done), so they can still always be there in the background...in the heart of every child, in the smile of every baby...  :P

it's been fun Jack, it's been fun  :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 14, 2007, 05:39:50 pm »
I think I'm going to work on a second tribute to the Wexxians.

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 14, 2007, 06:23:54 pm »
 :'( :'( :'(
I had chills up my spine when I read the sendoff... until the "Naucen backrub" part, that is.

I didn't know you Jack, but I knew the Wexxins. I will sorely miss them.

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 14, 2007, 09:47:17 pm »
Hate to see you go, Jack.  You and the Wexxians were always friendly to new members and young races.  Good luck in real life, and maybe you can find the time to visit now and then.

>.>
<.<

*Steals a baby Wexxian and hides it deep within the FA Capitol.*
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 15, 2007, 07:12:32 am »
Man Jack I’ll sure miss you in the lovable Wexxians. Though they were indeed buggers a few times they were the true heart of our galaxy, the call of justice and love when all other races went mad on ideologies greed and xenophobia.

It’s so sad to see the giants of this forum having to go, I truly believe you were the member who contributed the most to this fanfic universe in so many lairs. I really hope newer members will use the great setting you left behind and know us “elder” ones will always do.

But as Opera said your legacy will still be carried on, and the Wexxians always have a place in our universe to carry on their holy work of love and if you will return I’m sure it will be as glories as ever.

I really understand your decision as I myself has less and less time as the months passes by and I know how hard it feels to see your race and the great works of imagination you worked on in stand by and wishing you could expand more but never having the time or sometimes even the spirit to do it.

So good luck old friend, it was a pleasure fighting you, fighting with you, building alliances with you, sharing thoughts and ideologies with you, and most importantly creating with you. Good luck with your fresh start!

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 15, 2007, 01:05:05 pm »
Good luck with your apartment and (here's hoping) a new job.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 16, 2007, 10:16:26 am »
Really sorry to see you go Jack. You'll be sorely missed, as will your creations.

My regards.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.