Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 168244 times)

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #600 on: August 03, 2007, 10:37:51 am »
Hush Jack! Now your enemies know exactly who to assassinate!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 03, 2007, 04:17:33 pm »
nice, also i have a question, would there be a way to "link a group of wexxians? maybe into one component, i wonder how that'll go hehe

Do you mean like a hive-mind?

Yes, it is possible for Wexxians to extend their communication with others, unto a point where they are almost the same mind. Although this has some advantages, the Wexxians pride themselves with individuality and have a tendency to keep from that level.

Hey, how would one apply to be a member of the council? Do the wexxians have like, a phone number you call or something.

The applicant would have to send his/hers resume to the Wexxian Government… the number is in the phonebook! Mind you that the applicant would have to be very highly qualified to be chosen over the Wexxian applicants.

In the case of the OoFA. The applicant will be representing the Wexxian nation in the Senate, negotiate treaties, trade routes and will often be called to assist in First Contact with young species.

Hush Jack! Now your enemies know exactly who to assassinate!

This was never meant to be a secret, I just forgot to write it on the forum!

Besides, who would kill Wexxian Politicians?… Don’t answer that!

It wouldn’t do any good anyway, Wexxians are not dependant on their politicians… they are quite capable of handling an assassination. 

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 04, 2007, 07:18:01 am »
i know they wouldn't but say some "loony" ones did would they be fighting for control? say if you integrated them into a mech! i wonder if it punch itself. it be an interesting character(s) for a wexxian
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 14, 2007, 05:16:09 pm »
Before I leave for two weeks in Crete, I want to make a long overdue update for all of my fans to enjoy.  :P

Wexxian Physiology;
The Engineering of the Robotic Wexxians Shells.

The Wexxian Computer Core:

To someone who is no familiar to the concept of optical computers, the Wexxians Computer Cores will look like nothing more than fancy crystals with computer attachments. Indeed, to people who are experts in the obscure field of the optical computers, the central computer core still makes the cleverest of heads, spin with confusion.

The main part of the Computer Core is the crystal, not the electronic attachments. The electronic part of the core’s job is to send and receive information from the crystal and the rest of the Shell.

Nano-sized light signals are continuously send and received by the crystal. The signals are send through millions of facets while they direct, and are at the same time directed by, other signals.

Unlike many other computers, the by-products of the signals send through the crystal are not a mistake… but a crucial part of the internal communications of the crystal. When the light-signals pass through the crystals billions of facets, they leave a little amount of heat whitish decide what direction the next signals are going to take. When signals collide with each other, they also change directions. These traits make the internal communication of the core possible and make it one of the fastest and most capable computers in the galaxy.

In order to understand the complexity of the core… one would have to make a scanning of the entire crystal with accuracy, bordering on the atomic. As well, as establish an understanding of the movement of the signals. As the Core is extremely complex, it would take about 150 standard years of intense research for most of the major species to learn the full secrets of the Wexxians computers.

gec05

« Reply #604 on: August 14, 2007, 05:23:10 pm »
Your skills are truly amazing Jack. If you really want to challenge yourself, start adding some complex textures. After you mastered that, some dynamic lighting.

But it still looks amazing nonetheless. Very intracate and detailed.

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 14, 2007, 05:51:30 pm »
Yes, very nice. I'm sure Mialin scientist would love to get their hands on one of those. They'd probably figure it out a few years sooner than 150 years however, since something like this would attract most of the scientific community in the Sphere, and most of their population is scientific. I wish I was that good...
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 14, 2007, 05:59:54 pm »
Thanks Gec and Snake! It means a lot to me.  ;D

I just realised it looked a little like a certain pokemon :P that’s completely coincidental… the shape is entirely created by my own tendency to create intricate geometry… I can’t help it… its just fun!

I would have imagined that someone would have applied a candidate for the Overseer of Foreign Affairs, in the Wexxian High Council. I thought it would give great RP possibilities if the Wexxians where represented in the Galactic Senate by a member of another species.  ;)

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 14, 2007, 06:12:03 pm »
I would request the position, but I am not worthy.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 14, 2007, 06:15:10 pm »
Sure you are Brandonazz, you have a great deal of knowlege of the Wexxians... and you have experince with the other species... so you know what you are doing!  :)

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 14, 2007, 06:16:35 pm »
Thanks, but I just wouldn't feel right. You should have an elder member take them. I'll do it if you really want though.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 14, 2007, 06:20:52 pm »
Just think about it ok!

I definetely think you would be a good choise.  :)

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 15, 2007, 09:05:14 am »
So would it be he himself who represented the Wexxians, or a character from his species?
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 15, 2007, 11:31:33 am »
What about Doctor Nai'ra Kril, the squillisks current Ambassador? I'm sure the KOR don't need her help anymore.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 15, 2007, 04:38:59 pm »
I don't know her... I will have to see some credentials!  ;)

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 15, 2007, 05:44:19 pm »
If you have nobody else when you leave, I'll do it.