Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 165814 times)

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #585 on: July 20, 2007, 05:08:53 pm »
Ironic that a Wexxian becoming supreme dictator would cause almost complete extinction of the same.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 20, 2007, 05:10:42 pm »
Well, when the Wexxians make somthing... they do it to the MAX!!!

Even evil Dictators.  ;)

Besides, Nemesis hated the Wexxians... he considered them weak!  :-\

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 20, 2007, 05:19:42 pm »
Well they lack the basic instinct of all organics that stipulates the growth and survival of the species by any means.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 20, 2007, 05:33:19 pm »
Actually, they gained that when adapting to the organics... the Base-Code just overrides it.

In short: when all is all right; they behave almost like any other species... but if there is danger... then they are more concerned of the safety of others.

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 20, 2007, 05:38:24 pm »
Perhaps we should make more timelines. Ones where Wexxians are doing well while not getting TOO strong? Maybe a timeline where Naucean space colonists find these mining robots and out them to work. Poof.  No Wexxian civilization.

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 21, 2007, 01:27:07 am »
If the Torpals were evil (like in that map) I'm guessing the Omic planet would be "harvested."
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 21, 2007, 01:37:13 am »
Well the CAB at that point is more of a Torpal dominated alliance, so yes. The Omic Pies and Omic-ka-Bobs are in no short supply.  ;D

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 29, 2007, 03:42:05 am »
Perhaps we should make more timelines.

I think we should do just that.

Create a meta-thread with links to a whole bunch or alternate time lines, where stories and whatnot should introduce the world how it is. We may even have RPs in them...
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 29, 2007, 06:50:44 am »
pff no torpal or wexxian is getting me! topals have brute streangth and a massive ship but i got (or at least i;m pretty sure) better tech, more guns, and TWO! big ships
for the wexxians...well it'll be just a matter of time, the torpals could end in a draw or my defeat(as the public would boo any time a torpal is slain)
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 29, 2007, 08:10:46 am »
Just thought up another timeline where the Talans save REDSTAR... though it's more complicated than that  ::)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 30, 2007, 09:32:47 pm »
for the wexxians...well it'll be just a matter of time, the torpals could end in a draw or my defeat(as the public would boo any time a torpal is slain)

hmm, you just reminded me of something...

*goes off to make meta-update*
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 02, 2007, 07:47:43 pm »
I just realiced that I only ever explained the position of the Monarch... never the rest of the Wexxian Government.

The Wexxian Government; the High Council.

In the Wexxian government, the Monarch is the Voice of the Nation and he is the one who interprets the votes of the people. Yet the issues to be voted upon are decided, by not only the Monarch, but also the High Council.

The High Council is the collection of overseers who administer the nation in different areas of focus.

The High Council consist of seven individuals, considered experts on their areas.

Overseer of Foreign Affairs:

A most important position, as the Wexxians are always involved with a wide range of species. The OoFA spends a lot of his time meeting with representatives of alien nations.

Overseer of the Military:

Usually an admiral, the OotM is the military’s seat in the government. Most military decisions are proposed by the OotM.

Overseer of Infrastructure:

One of the only positions directly concerned with the Wexxian nation; it concerns everything from nano engineering, to terraforming. The OoI proposes most new expansion plans.

Overseer of Technology:

Propositions concerning the directions of scientific study of the Wexxian nation are most often proposed by the OoT.

Overseer of Justice:

The least important Overseer… simply because the OoJ has very little to do. Wexxians are not really lawbreakers, but for the sake of the Wexxian High Court, the OoJ has a seat in the Council.

Overseer of Shadows:

The OoS is never mentioned to any outsiders… the affairs of the Spec-Ops and the Shades are represented by this council member. Best not to say more… I don’t want to get arrested.

Overseer of Culture:

Unlike the rest of the positions, the OoC is most often held by young individuals. The OoC is always active in expanding the Wexxian culture and make their society more complex.

Random trivia: the Wexxian laws do not state that you have to be Wexxian to be a member of the High Council… only that you have to be qualified!
By the way, the position as Overseer of Foreign Affairs, is open since the previous OoFA; Al-Sekar, became Monarch.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 02, 2007, 08:19:07 pm »
nice, also i have a question, would there be a way to "link a group of wexxians? maybe into one component, i wonder how that'll go hehe
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 03, 2007, 12:47:37 am »
Hey, how would one apply to be a member of the council? Do the wexxians have like, a phone number you call or something.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 03, 2007, 06:21:18 am »
yay, government!
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]