Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 165729 times)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #540 on: June 16, 2007, 06:00:14 pm »
I do remember the days when the Torpals where considered “bad guys”

Torpals: made for darkness, turned towards light.

Wexxians: made for light, turned towards darkness. (Its true, look at Nemesis, and Axon was no boy scout either!)  :P

Without light, there is no darkness and without darkness, there is no light. Maybe that’s why Torpals and Wexxians get along so well. :)

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #541 on: June 16, 2007, 08:09:03 pm »
I do remember the days when the Torpals where considered “bad guys”

Torpals: made for darkness, turned towards light.

Wexxians: made for light, turned towards darkness. (Its true, look at Nemesis, and Axon was no boy scout either!)  :P

Without light, there is no darkness and without darkness, there is no light. Maybe that’s why Torpals and Wexxians get along so well. :)

But don't forget: beware the lawful neutral!  :D

And here is a video of Google Azuron©

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXRXqneWEV0

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 17, 2007, 06:17:43 pm »
don't know if anyone cared but i wanted to have my anubian kick the torpals when they were evil...
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 19, 2007, 09:40:35 pm »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 20, 2007, 12:54:43 pm »
The Wexxians Loves Brandonazz for loving the Wexxians!  ;)

Thanks man, it lovely!  :)

Everyone! I'm currently working on a great lot of things for the Wexxians, I was wondering if a prewiew would intrest you all?

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 20, 2007, 01:04:25 pm »
was that a rhetorical question?  Of course we'd be interested.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 20, 2007, 02:05:55 pm »
If you truly wish to get more evil characters, create a tale where the "Love Biologicals" rule gets evolved out, or by a small bug or virus.

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 20, 2007, 03:17:12 pm »
Or better yet, a virus infects some of the population that makes them feel the eed to kill biologicals so that the bilogicals can't kill eachother.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 20, 2007, 04:12:05 pm »
i can't imagine how many times that's been played  ::)
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 20, 2007, 04:34:32 pm »
If you truly wish to get more evil characters, create a tale where the "Love Biologicals" rule gets evolved out, or by a small bug or virus.
Or better yet, a virus infects some of the population that makes them feel the eed to kill biologicals so that the bilogicals can't kill eachother.

I already have had my evil character; Nemesis. And he was the subject of a “twisted” Bace-Code.

His accomplishments include; helping the Necromicon, being directly responsible for the deaths of billions, being INdirectly responsible for the deaths of even more billions, the destruction of around twenty inhabited planets, Illegal genetic experiments on the species known as the “Over-Deity of Fear”, enslavement of a alien species, theft of a Wexxian Champion and the Originator Station and jaywalking! He is also one of the reasons for the beginning of the Galactic Age of Decent and he was the direct reason for the downfall of the Wexxians and their 200 year exile.

Not a nice guy!

Also the Neo-Wexxians in the Age of Decent; where without Base-Code, it did not mean that they where evil, but that they where without purpose in their lives and thereby lost in themselves. Axon was also a very dark character before the Reclamation; where he was a Neo-Wexxian.

i can't imagine how many times that's been played  ::)

True, when I created the Wexxians I was determined to avoid a “Terminator” species… so I thought; “What’s the opposite?” and out came the Wexxians in all their hippieness!   ;D

Now its time for something more nice…

I percent to you all… the Model I have been working on ever since I got SketchUp… the remake of my favourite ship class; the Wexxian Champion:

Wexxian Champion:

Manufactured:

The Licentia Station, Wexxian Space Docks.

Type:

Battle Cruiser.

Standard Length:

8.000 meters

Range:

Near infinite range

Maximum Speed:

In outer space: 1/15 of the speed of light

Hyperspace: 9.3 parsec an hour

Crew:

One Captain and Navigation, Science, Communications, and Tactical officers along with Doctors, nurses and engineers: Altogether Crew: 2520

Capacity:

20,000 troops, 2000 Fighters

Weapons:

100 Ionic Disruptor Batteries, 25 Thoonling Batteries, 25 Standard Torpedo Tubes, 5 Tractor Beam Emplacements.

Defence:

Gluon Particle Shield.
Nano-enhanced self repairing hull.

Power source:

One Antimatter Reactor.

Engines:

One Main: XXL class Tachyon Driver.
Two Secondary: XL class Tachyon Drivers
One Hyper-Warp Jump-Drive.

Description:

The Champion was originally designed for the CAB as an assistance to the Alliance when the time again came where the forces of the galaxy would try to destroy the CAB. The Champion was made to accommodate all the races in the CAB alliance and was soon put to the test in the Necrid Discord. Where the entire navy was destroyed in the final battle of Abydos; where the Originator was destroyed.

With the Wexxian Reclamation, the Champion was re-instated in the Royal Navy, and given a good upgrade in the process, with some minor changes in the design.

The Champion is the fist of the Wexxians, as well as a home; the 8 km long battleship is also a nomadic city where a sizeable part of the Wexxian population resides. But city or no city, the Champion is a powerful and respected ship. 

Hundreds of champions served in the Necrid War, none survived the final battle. The Reborn Wexxian Armada had on its peak a fleet consisting of 526 Champions. Twelve survived the Union War:

New Beginning
Dawn Bringer
Protector of Rights
Memory of the Fallen
Sanctity of Life
Legend of the Reclaimer
Shield of the Innocents
Blessed Voyage
Welcomed Friend
Ghost of the Ancestors
Benevolent Touch
Lord of the Infinite

Without the Licentia, the Wexxians are not going to be building more Champions for the moment, as their economy already is stretched enough to keep their current fleet in shape.

The Champion was always my favourite, it was also the model that took me the most time making, and therefore is made with two different techniques as I became better at SketchUp while I was toiling with the model.

Today I finally finished the last details and I am ready to percent it to you all. It took months… but it was worth it!!!

Available for download here: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=f385b1cd8307446fba8cb40d9f2f4804

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 20, 2007, 05:51:25 pm »
ah the champion, a flag ship if ever there was one. also besides the terminator, don't forget I-robot
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 17, 2007, 12:13:22 pm »
Dyrnwyn

"Claim Dyrnwyn, only thou of noble worth, to rule with justice, to strike down evil. Who wields it in good cause shall slay even the lord of death."

-   Avolan, the 7’th Avenger… “The last Wexxian”

“In the closing days of the synthetics, they became feared and despised by the people of the stars.

Although few in numbers, the power of the machines had grown beyond the limits of the organics.

Fear and prejudice, ignorance and superstition got to the people… the ancient deeds of the machines where forgotten. And the galaxy descended upon them with fury and hate.

More united than ever before, the militaries of thousands of governments began a quest of termination of the unnatural beings of crystal and metal.

The synthetics saw the rage and the fear of the organics… and they pitied them. Nevertheless, they also saw the unity and the bonds that formed between the people of the galaxy.

Refusing to fight back, the artificial beings knew that final victory over them would result in peace and unity for the rest… and so in a great battle, our ancestors believed themselves to have eradicated the last of them.

As they hoped, the bonds that bound the galaxy together strengthened, and a long period of prosperity ensued.

All was well… for a while! History tells us that nothing lasts and time crumbles even the mightiest of nations.

In time, the synthetics where forgotten and the galaxy revolved as the years passed.

A grand war raged… the reason so insignificant and vain, that fate would surely despair over the countless losses.

In the darkness of space, the final farewell gift of the machines awoke, sensing the despair.

The mighty Dyrnwyn; Sword of the Servants, holding the power of the synthetics in its purest form.

The ancient vessel travelled and let itself be found by a young man who wanted to end the terror.

With Dyrnwyn, he travelled to the battlefield, and pleaded the factions to stop fighting. When they did not comply, the ancient ship unfolded its power and shielded each ship from the others, so they could not fight.

Within days, the fighting stopped and peace was returned.

Dyrnwyn, the ancient ship, was a gift from the mechanicals… a ship so powerful that that it could conquer the galaxy, yet completely unable to do so.

Many warlords sought to claim Dyrnwyn as their own, yet the ship would not let itself be commanded by them, sensing their power-hungry intentions, the ship left them on the nearest inhabitable planet.

Only the ones who where noble in spirit where able to command the ship, and only as long as they did so with good intend. The ship always knew the minds of its controller.

Dyrnwyn became a mirror where leaders from the entire galaxy could see into themselves and learn their true worth… they travelled far to get a chance to guide the legendary ship if they could.

When we where astray, it guided us. When we where threatened, it protected us… and when we where corrupt, it left us for better people to help.

We give praise and trust its judgement. Let it roam the stars freely and inspire us to find the best in us all!”

- Jescot; Prophet of the Servants. Letter to the Zemasons 

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 17, 2007, 12:36:41 pm »
awesome!
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO: