Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 167927 times)

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #450 on: April 17, 2007, 04:05:45 pm »
JOSASA! SHUT IT! MY MINIONS MUSTN'T KNOW THAT!  :P

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 17, 2007, 05:40:40 pm »
Wait, does that mean that you guys are planning to attack the Wexxians?

Because it wouldn’t be a good idea:

There is no real point of attack: the Wexxians don’t have any real fixed points of populations or industry… meaning that there is no good place for a first strike. There is Azuron; but that is international territory so the entire sector would get pissed at whoever attacked it. There is also Hatia; but that is hidden in their secret “uncharted” star cluster.

The Wexxians have superior technology than most of the Alliance of Honour members. Especially in Speed, Shields, Graviton-Manipulation and Zero-Point energy!

The Wexxians would get very upset and would probably not send whoever attacked them their Christmas fruit basket.  :'(

Currently I have my hands full with the Union War and I didn’t even want to get involved in that, but did not have much choice in the mater. So at the moment, I don’t want to get involved too much in any conflicts.

Then again, they ARE Wexxians; if there are conflicts, they will try to help out! It’s what they do… and it is what always gets them into trouble. They are… meddling!   ;)

They think that the galaxy can’t handle itself without them… and considering that the time they where exiled in, now is known as the age of decent; then there may be something in it! 

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 17, 2007, 05:43:30 pm »
No, I doubt the Wexxians are his target. If anyone so much as tried, and i fear the several robotophobes in the alliance will, then the Tal'po will make such a fuss you wouldn't believe it.  ;)

Plus we're one of the two founding members, so even though our word doesn't physically count for more, it does psychologically.

Offline TaylorFlame

• Adventure Ace
  • LOOK A MUSLIM
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 17, 2007, 06:40:08 pm »
The Wexxians also have allies, such as the Zakraa, willing to follow them into any war for the good of all.

Offline Oviraptor

• Shinobi Ninja
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #454 on: April 17, 2007, 06:47:37 pm »
Nice write up! I especially like the part about the R.I.T. Generators. ;)

Well it was your brilliant idea… and RIT transport has become an important part of Wexxian technology. They still hope to finish their grand project of making a galactic transit system.

As the Oifan-Umtag is no longer RP’ing, the Wexxians have taken it upon themselves to give the other inhabitants of the galaxy the benefit of RIT transport.

The Oifan-Umtag never made many RIT generators… the Wexxians have around ten of them. Of course the Wexxian RIT generators work in a different way to create the semi-wormhole. As with a lot of their technology, they use graviton-manipulation to bend space-time. So Wexxian RIT generators can be used to many other tasks than just transportation… like teraforming!

I am going to make a drawing of a Wexxian R.I.T. Generator in the near future, possibly in Google SketchUp.

And Opera… thanks for including Axon in your beautiful picture!

By now, I'm sure the other three Oifan-Umtag RIT Generators have finished production. Oifan-Umtag RIT Generators are different from Wexxian RIT Generators because they are immobile. A fact that doesn't matter since the location of the RIT generator relative to its target is irrelevant.

I look forward to seeing your SketchUp of it!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 17, 2007, 07:21:00 pm »
Wait, does that mean that you guys are planning to attack the Wexxians?

Because it wouldn’t be a good idea:

There is no real point of attack: the Wexxians don’t have any real fixed points of populations or industry… meaning that there is no good place for a first strike. There is Azuron; but that is international territory so the entire sector would get pissed at whoever attacked it. There is also Hatia; but that is hidden in their secret “uncharted” star cluster.

The Wexxians have superior technology than most of the Alliance of Honour members. Especially in Speed, Shields, Graviton-Manipulation and Zero-Point energy!

The Wexxians would get very upset and would probably not send whoever attacked them their Christmas fruit basket.  :'(

The torpals have their back any day of the week.  ;)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 17, 2007, 07:30:59 pm »
*has moment of realization*

OH THE AVATAR IS A TORPAL!  ;D

Offline TaylorFlame

• Adventure Ace
  • LOOK A MUSLIM
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 17, 2007, 07:46:34 pm »
Fighting the Wexxians is a deathwish for the AoH, as multiple races are going to help them.

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 17, 2007, 07:50:46 pm »
Only one or two of the races would consider it, they hate robots with every fiber of their being.

But I'm a big backer of the Wexxians as jack knows, and Peskitoriantais are backed by Torpals. Me and Peskis were the original founders of thw alliance. The alliance as we know it isn't going to war with the Wexxians, but a splinter group may.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 18, 2007, 12:09:08 pm »
when i join the Alliance after LA, the one with the best speed might be me, Anubians have near instant deportation. if we know where it is, we can get there in seconds, less maybe.
also huzzah war! but I'm going to need a reason, i always wanted to fight the wexxians, i just haven't cus they are allied with practically every creature on the board(allienes are really bugging me with the helping stuff). if i attack wexxians now, maybe because of their reluctance to fight Leba might see them as weak and shy.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 18, 2007, 12:22:39 pm »
The Wexxians are seldom formally allied to more than half the active galactic players, and very very rarely allied to a Superpower.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 18, 2007, 12:48:25 pm »
Silly people!  The K'jalians won't allow it!  The robots are keyed into the Wexxian mechanical signature, and will do anything to prevent harm from coming to them.  Including playing throw and catch without the catch to anyone who tries to harm the Wexxians!
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 18, 2007, 12:53:00 pm »
But the K'jalians are a minor race, even the stricken nations struggling against REDSTAR could crush them.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 18, 2007, 12:58:49 pm »
We were talking about aliens hostile to the Wexxians.  That means some AoH members, who are even less powerful than the K'jalians...

What determines their power anyway?  Some of these races like the Catalyst seem new...
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 18, 2007, 01:29:45 pm »
Also, the Alliance of Honor would support the Wexxians in a war if it was between them and an outside species.