Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 165881 times)

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #330 on: January 05, 2007, 02:51:45 pm »
//The Omic wish luck upon the young Wexxian. Your father is a good person.//
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 05, 2007, 03:11:07 pm »
//The Omic wish luck upon the young Wexxian. Your father is a good person.//

//Thanks, I hope that I can my make farther proud. He is the greatest Wexxian who have ever lived and when he one day loses to his virus and dies; he will be remembered with happiness and joy.
You ought to know that he always speaks very highly of the Omic.
I barely remember when the Wexxians pulled the Omics out of the Rupture anomaly, but I remember my farther joy when he met the Omics again!

My best wishes to the Omics! //

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 05, 2007, 04:26:11 pm »
"The Grand Union suggests our two great nations grow closer by a permanent open borders agreement, and all Wexxians and Unionists be free to live and work without the any restriction."

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 06, 2007, 04:10:38 pm »
"The Grand Union suggests our two great nations grow closer by a permanent open borders agreement, and all Wexxians and Unionists be free to live and work without the any restriction."

//The Wexxians borders have always been open to others, we will welcome anyone who will live or work in our nation.

We ourselves are still not many enough to even populate the Licentia fully, so I will imagine that any Immigration into GU territory will be quite small, maybe also due to the disagreement, many of my kind have against your politics.

But I must say that the Wexxians appreciate your offer enormously! //

(OOC: Update on the Wexxian City-Ships)

Wexxian City-Ship.

Manufactured:

The Licentia station.

Class:

Wexxian City-Ship.

Type:

Colonization and city ship. 

Standard Length:

10.000 meters.

Standard Span:

10.000 meters.

Crew:

One Commander or Captain. Officers along with Doctors and engineers. Plus additional colonists. 

Primary systems:

Hyperspace Engine, Inertia Dampeners, Main Engine, Power Core, Gluon-Particle Shield Generator Nodes.

Maximum Speed:

In Hyperspace: 5.3 parsec an hour.

Power source:

One Zero-Point  Reactor.

Engines:

12; XL class Tachyon Drivers. One Hyperspace Core.

Description:

A City-Ship is build from a base form of the finest Wexxian Steel to withstand the entry in a planets atmosphere. On the top of this is the main buildings; Most of these are made from a blue crystal which in fact is a alloy of Diamant and Titanium, the material is very strong and durable and the process the Wexxians use to make it, is a complicated procedure where fine nano size strings are carbonized under extreme pressure and heat.
The ships travel to planets the Wexxians are interested in colonizing and land on them. After the initial touchdown, the crew and the colonists start expanding the city.

Two Cities have been founded using City-Ships: Indigo City, and Acturra City.

(OOC: I have updated the Wexxians Sporepedia page:  http://www.sporewiki.com/The_Wexxian_%28Concept%29
Visit it for any info about the Wexxians you could ever need... and a lot more you will never need!)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 06, 2007, 04:15:06 pm »
WOW!!! :o
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 06, 2007, 04:24:01 pm »
Wow! You are too good! ;D

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 11, 2007, 06:04:45 pm »
Just an update on the Indigo City SketchUp project!

I have made an update of the previously posted City, now I have incorporated the Omicube along with some other stuff.

Its available here:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=7deb87fa54fdd741b0170f26a11353f1

I have also shared the Enforcer Fighter:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=ef49187e047a43797af0cb9177ce964b

Remember that any input from you all could maybe become part of the city!   ;)

I hope you will enjoy it.   :)

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 20, 2007, 04:28:45 pm »

You'll never know why.
<_< ¯\[ ◕O ◕]/¯ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Neonlare

• Dragster Diehard
  • The Hira-Bira Cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 20, 2007, 04:30:32 pm »
{{Don't forget the Tiki and New Tikis :D}}

Great stuff Jack, keep it coming! ;P.
Nurizeko

"What the hell is this? your TV is broken..."
<light being> "*droooool* jesus look at those tones"

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 20, 2007, 04:33:59 pm »
Hurray... Thank you. I love fanart!

And don't wory Neonlare, I will...

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 20, 2007, 04:41:37 pm »
Your welcome

You'll never know why.
<_< ¯\[ ◕O ◕]/¯ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #341 on: January 20, 2007, 05:37:08 pm »
I just thought of something I should have before. What about Wexians hired as armour for other races of creatures?

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 21, 2007, 04:56:48 pm »
What do you mean?

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #343 on: January 21, 2007, 05:13:43 pm »
Since wexxians can go into any type of mech I was just thinking that it would work better if armour itself could activate weapons, increase power, and have an easy way to do commands.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 21, 2007, 05:58:54 pm »
Well it is possible! It requires a very fast and “roomy” computer core in the mech, as the Wexxians have a huge program, spanning from their base code to their self-programmed emotion simulators as well as their memories and personality! Few species can make computers of such qualities without compromising the size of the mech. This could be worked around by remote controlling the mech.

However, the Wexxians create their own “Shells,” as they call them, and usually prefer their own craftsmanship.

But, if you mean war mechs! Then the Wexxians base code comes into play. They are not good warriors as they would worry nearly as much about the enemies lives as the allies! But that’s really complicated!

Wexxians do often work with other species, as they that way get more opportunities to serve the galaxy. They can, for example transfer their entire person into a computer network and then clean out any viruses, or transfer into the main computer of a space ship, that way acting as the shipboard AI. This is used by many species due to the intelligence, reliability and the friendly interface, a Wexxian working as a shipboard AI provides.

Wexxian cruisers are in fact designed to be controlled, by as few as a single Wexxian in emergencies. In extreme conditions, maybe even multiple ships by a single integrated Wexxian. This however is dangerous because the concentration needed for such a task, would shorten the life of the pilot!