Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 168096 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #270 on: November 25, 2006, 08:27:48 pm »
wait axon is the cool wexxian in the coverings right
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 25, 2006, 08:31:59 pm »
wait axon is the cool wexxian in the coverings right

Coverings?

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2006, 12:39:50 am »
Nice.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 26, 2006, 02:01:30 am »
We interupt this storyline to bring you...

The Wexxian Flagship; Independence

Class:

Axon-class Command Cruiser 

Manufactured:

The Wexxian factory on the Licentia station.

Type:

Battleship and Mobile Command centre

Standard Length:

10.000 meters

Range:

Very, Very. VERY far.   

Crew:

One Commander or Captain. Officers along with Doctors and engineers. Altogether Crew: 2750

Capacity:

20,500 troops, 2500 Fighters

Weapons:

7 Subspace Ionic Disruptor Batteries, 30 Mark-2. Heavy Subspace Ionic Disruptor Batteries, 25 Standard Torpedo Tubes, 7 Tractor Beam Emplacements.

Defence:

Gluon-Particle Shield.
Nano-enhanced self repairing hull.

Maximum Speed

Outside Hyperspace: 1/20 of the speed of light
In Hyperspace: 7.1 parsec a hour.

Power source:

1 Large Wexxian Antimatter Reactor.

Engines:

One Main: XXL class Tachyon Driver.
Two Secondary: XL class Tachyon Drivers.
One Hyperspace Jump Drive.

Description:

After the return of the Wexxians, Lord Axon was celebrated as a hero among his kin, as a sign of appreciation, the Wexxians named their command-ship class after him. The Wexxian nation decided that the new Wexxian navy needed a flagship; therefore the Axon-class was designed as a frontline command ship. Its task was to lead and control all situations the Wexxians would get involved in.

Incidentally, as Axon was prime commander of the Wexxian Navy; the Independence became Lord Axons flagship.

The ship is currently being constructed inside one of the Licentia stations large-scale factories. 

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2006, 10:46:27 am »
(And yet again the story continues)

On the main bridge of the Licentia station, Axon and the crew are getting ready for a rescue operation on a planetary scale.

G-Node Controller: “Sir, gravity nodes are configured, we are good to go.”

Axon: “Let’s do it then, commence the process!

The stations gravity nodes activate and they fold the space inside the rupture. A streak of light appears along the edges of the space-time hole.

Scientist: “The process has begun, the rupture is being distorted and the star system is emerging. There’s no going back now, without destroying the system.”

Axon: “That will not happen on my watch!

The light is increasing as more of the system is revealed; a planet appears out of the rupture.

Engineer: “SIR!!! WE HAVE A PROBLEM! The process is taking up more power than we anticipated, Zero-point modules are at 6%, 5,5%, 5%. SIR WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF POWER!

Axon: “Keep the process going, we need to get them out of there.”

Scientist: “The systems sun is emerging, the Omic planet is still in the void!

Engineer: “WE NEED TO SHUT DOWN THE PROCESS, THE Z.P.M.’s ARE AT 3,3% "

Axon: “NO WE CAN DO THIS, KEEP IT UP!

The engineers words where heard by Axon, but made no difference. In his circuits a voice compelled him to act, a voice coming from his base-code, a voice whispering
 “Protect Life And Freedom.”
Axon knew then that the power was not an issue; he had only one concern: The lives on the planet. Why? Because Axon was, and would always be… A WEXXIAN!!!

Alarms where blinking now and there where massive reports of power failures around the station.

Engineer: “ZPM’s at 2,4%... 1,8%... Almost empty!

Scientist: “The Omic planet is emerging… its free!

Axon: “Close the rupture NOW!!!

The rupture implodes just at the brink of the planet and the gravity nodes power down.

Axon: “How much power do we have left?

As an answer to the question; the entire station darkened.

Engineer: "Oh… this is NOT good!!! Sir, our zero-point-modules are completely depleted. All six of them.

Axon: “This is some Necrid-dudu!
All right, se if you can get some of our antimatter reactors incorporated into the power grid, so we can get primary systems online again. In the meantime I will take a ship out and try to contact the Omic… Good work everyone!

After a few minutes the light cruiser Tranquillity exits one of the docking bays of the Licentia and makes a micro hyperspace jump into the system and emerges above the planet.

\\ This Is supreme commander Axon of the reborn Wexxian nation, we found your system trapped between universes and pulled you out.
Please identify yourself.
\\

Offline Oviraptor

• Shinobi Ninja
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2006, 11:12:22 am »

“What kind of station is that?” one of the bridge officers asked.

Axon was dumbstruck. “I don’t know… but it’s a lot bigger that the Originator!”

So, exactly how big is it? (I can add it once I know).

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2006, 04:23:17 pm »
man awesome ships. i the wexxian made a ship you always know it'll kill you before you even find it
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 27, 2006, 06:07:03 pm »
man awesome ships. i the wexxian made a ship you always know it'll kill you before you even find it

He he, belive me; The Wexxians will make sure to protect their flagship. Besides, the real rolle of the Independence is mostly psycological, as the Wexxians does not need a central comand craft, the crafts rolle is almost the same as their leaders; mainly to precent a front, a face of sorts. The ship reprecents the Wexxians and its precense in a situation or a system means that the Weixxians are deeply involved.  8)

And again, concerning destroying it: You don't think that you fight off pirates for 200 years without getting good at combat!  ;)

So, exactly how big is it? (I can add it once I know).

Ill have a better pic of it soon but its 2,000 km long

Edit: Sorry, I put a ekstra 0 in the stations length!  :P
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 01:27:07 am by Jack Zetter »

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 28, 2006, 01:35:33 pm »
//This is Omic commander Shikoryik. We have been in there for a very long time. We understand time differs where we were, to us it has been many millenia. While we were gone we have improved our technology greatly. We thank you Wexxians. You have given our race purpose again. We offer you our new power core which is improved farther than the old TDLR technology we used to use. We present you with an IMPC. (Infinite Multiplication Power Core.) This single machine is copied into every single universe, that's infinite. All the energy generated by each and every core is absorbed into the single one, therefore this core provides infinite energy. May you use it wisely.//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 28, 2006, 01:48:13 pm »
//Lord Axon! When you arrive at Vii I, King Horjok Biil of the Ulian Kingdom of Democratic Freedom, will present to you the blueprints for zero-point generators! //

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 28, 2006, 03:01:16 pm »
Lord Axon replies to the Omic.

\\Greetings, Commander Shikoryik. We the Wexxians send you our friendship. It seams that this indeed is an age of rebirth. We have only months ago discovered our new home; the Licentia station and begun rebuilding after our 200 year exile.
We also thank you for your gift but we fear that we cannot use such a devise, as the strain of the inter-universal bridge will lead to a micro-retraction-effect in the different universes, as theorised by our scientist Stoma-Ominous-94-5.

Normally I would ask how the heck you got stuck in a parallel dimension, but today I have urgent business to attend to and my presence is required in the Vii system, so I bid you a good day.

The Wexxians eternal love to the Omic.\\

The light cruiser makes another micro-jump back to the Licentia and Axon takes a shuttle over to the new Wexxian Command Ship; Independence and leaves immediately for the Vii system…

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 29, 2006, 07:26:33 am »
Time for a family photo:

As the Text says this is Axon and his offspring. Note that this is after the rebirth of the Wexxians and that his base-code programming is now active. You still don’t want to mess with him; he can shape shift into a killing machine if you bug him (I realise that this pic of Axon isn’t as cool as my old one, but I felt that it was important to show him after his Spec-Ops years, and let you see that he also is the responsible leader of a nation)
Notice the Wexxian Double-Halo medal for bravery in combat. (Also notice the shading on the head)     ;D

And now a pic from the Olympia thread

This is the City-ship Acturra descending over the planet Olympia, Acturra is of the same kind of ship as Indigo city on Azuron.

The purpose of this kind of ship is to act as a functional colony, ready built when it lands. It has a diameter of 10 km, but will be built on outwards from the centre after the ship has been deployed on a planet.

I hope You like it!
 :)

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 29, 2006, 07:52:32 am »
Aww, how cute :) I'll be adding Acturra tomorrow, also note that there is no such thing as "Ulians" except in political terms. The species is called the Yunimius.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 29, 2006, 08:04:57 am »
Aww, how cute :) I'll be adding Acturra tomorrow, also note that there is no such thing as "Ulians" except in political terms. The species is called the Yunimius.

Sorry but Im having problems keeping up with all these races!  :-[

WOW 20 pages... celebrates  ;D

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2006, 08:12:39 am »
I love both the pictures!