Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 168613 times)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2006, 02:34:24 pm »
Oooh.. scary, what business does nemesis have with Azuron anyway?

Nothing now... he just wanted the Originator for the technology it possesses and for that lovely new weapon he discovered!  ;D

One day if the Necromonicon win the war he may come back and glass Azuron, but this time he was to busy... Lucky us  :)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2006, 02:43:07 pm »
I hate to double post, but it seam that no one I going to reply so I will continue with a new character description; Axon a Wexxian from the future, approximately around the 200 years after the Necromonicon.

Name: Tagan-Enerva-59-2 "Axon"

Race: New-Wexxian

Sex: Unisex

Class: The closest thing you ever would get to a Wexxian Spec-Ops.

Stats:

Dex 18
Str 9
Con 8
Wis 8
Int 18
Cha 4

Origin:
Axon grew up during the great split of the Wexxian species; some Wexxians schatered afther the destruction of the Originator to all corners of the galaxy trying to escape the memories of the Necromonicon war. The rest became known as the New-Wexxians and tried to rebuild their civilization. This proved difficult since most Wexxians lost all faith in their own race after the betrayal of Nemesis.

Without the Originator, things proved to be nearly hopeless, when it was captured and later destroyed the Wexxians lost their home and as the years passed they also lost the influence in the galaxy, after mere five years the Wexxians where forced to resign their seat in the CAB senate due to the fact that their species could no longer be classified as a civilization.

In the mids of all this; Axon was created. Axon spend his juvenile years in the ruined shipyards in the Thishen system and worked his way up to the position of "Protector of the species"
that important task involved among other things the protection of the Wexxian stations from space pirate attacks. 
In the last years he has been searching the galaxy for means to rebuilding the Wexxian society.

Appearance:
Axon has no ordinary shell, instead he has transfered his entire programing to Nanobots there where previously used to cover a couple of old derelict Enforcer fighters. the nano-suit has the ability to change shape and Axon has previously used it to mimic other species in order to blend in with the crowd!

Special traits:
Descent mechanic (like most Wexxians), Avoids attention, Quiet, Owns his own ship (If you can call a New-Wexxian sloop a ship)

Inventory:
Shapeshifting nano shell, one standart Wexxian Pacifier Ionic gun (Stuns electric systems and pierce through weak personal shields, can also be used against biologicals for stunning them temporally), A more deadly space pirate blaster using illegal Zetromicas gas and finally a cloak for disguising his features (It takes a lot of concentration to look like a biological!)

Currently he is mentioned in the Arcadia thread and as you may see from the text... things start to go seriously dudu for the Wexxians after the war!  :(

Oh well... S### hapens!  ;)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 11:58:05 pm by Jack Zetter »

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2006, 02:59:28 pm »
I like him.   :)

I saw him at the Arcadia topic too.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Aegis

• Phoenix Fighter
  • There is no spork.
    • View Profile
    • Digital Aeon
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2006, 03:02:02 pm »
I'd have to agree, that guy is awesome.
Wait, you're telling me Radiosity isn't the graphical simulation of a nuclear bomb?

The Talcea -
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5316.0

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2006, 03:39:18 pm »
Neat, but definate humanoid alert. But as long as it can shapeshift into other forms then thats ok.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 03:41:13 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 22, 2006, 03:41:23 pm »
Hay is a machine. It can take any form  it wishes or am i wrong? And so mush easier to infiltrate other humanoid settlements if you look like one.  :)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 04:10:33 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2006, 04:03:16 pm »
Acually it reminds me of Inque from Batman Beyond. Except she was not made of nano bots.

Or of course where i got the the idea for a Nano teach suit was from an Episode of Disney's Gargoyles called "Walkabout" back in the day where Dingo encountered this vast multiplying gray nano goo that eventually became sentient and allied with Dingo as his nano suit.

Walkabout
http://www.gargoyles-fans.org/reviews/ep46.htm

I tried to find a screenshot sicne it looked cool but all i could find was this episode synopsis.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 04:05:14 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2006, 04:11:00 pm »
I like Inque.

Never seen Gargoyles however.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Aegis

• Phoenix Fighter
  • There is no spork.
    • View Profile
    • Digital Aeon
« Reply #203 on: June 22, 2006, 04:21:59 pm »
I actually watched that show when I was fairly young (somewhere between seven and ten years old, I forget). Don't remember any of the plot, though. I have a reeeaaally bad memory when it comes to things that happened a long time ago in my life.
Wait, you're telling me Radiosity isn't the graphical simulation of a nuclear bomb?

The Talcea -
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5316.0

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #204 on: June 22, 2006, 05:09:44 pm »
Wexxians are always awesome, even moreso when 200 years from now.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2006, 05:46:40 pm »
ah gargoyles,the memories,good times,,good times,but they never finished an episode just end it with a to be continued,that bugged me,that and 11:00-12:00 airing. and inque was probably my favorite bad guy in batman beyond,i like morphy stuff.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2006, 07:01:04 pm »
Whoo we have almost the exact opposite stats.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2006, 10:37:17 pm »
Acually it reminds me of Inque from Batman Beyond. Except she was not made of nano bots.

Or of course where i got the the idea for a Nano teach suit was from an Episode of Disney's Gargoyles called "Walkabout" back in the day where Dingo encountered this vast multiplying gray nano goo that eventually became sentient and allied with Dingo as his nano suit.

Walkabout
http://www.gargoyles-fans.org/reviews/ep46.htm

I tried to find a screenshot sicne it looked cool but all i could find was this episode synopsis.

Whoa... Thats nearly exactly what I had thought of. Always loved Batman Beyond but I never saw a lot of the episodes and I had never heard about Inque before. As for the Humanoid Alert then I can tell you that; In order to avoid attention, he often appears as some of the more boring species in the galaxy. And I am planing that he will change his shape to a biped four armed being with a long sharp tale for combat and balance!

Wexxians are always awesome, even moreso when 200 years from now.

Ah It warms the hearth, thank you but as you can see I have actually condemned the Wexxians to 200 years of misery, I think of It as a bit like in Titan AE. The Wexxians morale has been utterly crushed and Axon Is the one I have chosen to "Restore" their culture.
Actually Hydro, I´m a bit sorry that your Naucean Crononaut didn't participate further... I could totally have Imagined Axon breaking down and start pleading him to change what hapend 200 years ago.  ;)

Whoo we have almost the exact opposite stats.

Didn't see that Kartok... Well according to what I know that would mean that they should get on pretty well!

That reminds me... I haven't written anything about his personalty. So here goes: In the start he is a quiet bounty hunter type of guy who will kill you If he has the slightest reason to see you as a threat, but over time in the Arcadia story, I plan to have him refind his Wexxian soul and remember their old motto "Protect Life and Freedom"

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #208 on: June 22, 2006, 11:30:16 pm »
Reminds me of Stranger in Oddworld. I would tell you but ofcourse thats a spoiler. I will not let anyone feel that again. Though if you don't have a Xbox I don't mind PMing, though nowone would care to do that for a simple fact about a quote in one post

Offline alti

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Alturian empire
    • View Profile
    • art collection
« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2006, 11:49:52 pm »
dude, great concept for a species,

with your permission i'd like to do an illustration for you, or rather for the wexxians..

cheers.
alti
-alti