Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 168100 times)

Offline Havoc

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2006, 08:58:49 am »
Message to Eodu Elders:
\\Greetings oh noble and wise beings. We Wexxians have heard about your species planing to make your own colony on Azuron with a great Forum.

We think thats a splendid idea, there is plenty of room in Indigo city for any colony type along with the forrum. may we also humbely suggest that you make a Academy of philosophy in the central part of the city.
we hope that your species will flourish and prosper on Azuron.\\

// We thank you for your permission to found the colony and the Forum. Your suggestion for the Academy of Philosophy has been gratefully accepted. It pleases us that free thought is prized amongst our hosts. We look forward to discourse with you.//

Within weeks, a number of Eodian settlement ships arrive in Azuron's orbit. They are small enough to enter into low orbit above Indigo City. Shuttle transports begin to ferry Eodians down into an unpopulated part of the city. Almost immediately bridges and elevators begin to appear in the Eodian sector, reminiscent of the cliff-side settlements of their homeworld. With the permission of the Wexxian administrators, a part of the city is cleared in the shape of an oval. This area, paved with shimmering indigo tiles engraved with Eodian patterns, the recycled material from the cleared buildings, is the Great Forum. Soon Eodians can be seen in small groups, engaged in fierce yet friendly debate. A number of stalls are set up and a bustling trade in Eodian food, art and other goods soon begins.

Eodian Architects set to work on designing the Academy of Philosophy. It will be a great and impressive building, the design work alone shall take months to complete, even at the designing speed of the Eodu.
For information on my species, the Eodu, click here.
Machine. One. Click. here.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2006, 11:51:47 am »
A Dungelanian Diplomat-Charter arrives at the Azuron center of the Wexxians.

After several minutes the Wexxians receive this Message:
Greetings, we are astonished at the beauty of your city, and of your planet. But pardon our rude behaviour. Let me introduce myself. I am Zizitio, one of the five Dungelanian Immortals. We dungelanians have not much to offer to you, however we would like to settle on your planet. We promise that we wont destroy the ecosystem with horrific gases, as we have advanced solarpower. We would also agree to allow a few Wexxians to attempt to cross the Park of Passage.
We also send you Mondotrees as a sign of friendship.
Dungelanian Salute, Sincerly,
Zizitio Tilifit the Third of Five.

Soon after three trees appear in the chamber of the Wexxians.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2006, 12:25:27 pm »
A Dungelanian Diplomat-Charter arrives at the Azuron center of the Wexxians.

After several minutes the Wexxians receive this Message:
Greetings, we are astonished at the beauty of your city, and of your planet. But pardon our rude behaviour. Let me introduce myself. I am Zizitio, one of the five Dungelanian Immortals. We dungelanians have not much to offer to you, however we would like to settle on your planet. We promise that we wont destroy the ecosystem with horrific gases, as we have advanced solarpower. We would also agree to allow a few Wexxians to attempt to cross the Park of Passage.
We also send you Mondotrees as a sign of friendship.
Dungelanian Salute, Sincerly,
Zizitio Tilifit the Third of Five.

Soon after three trees appear in the chamber of the Wexxians.

\\All are welcome on Azuron. If you settel in Indigo city, power will not be a problem, we have a anti-mater reactor that will supply power to the city.
We do not know much of your species and culture so we are looking forward to seeing your people on Azuron. Note that all visitors must undergo a medical scan at the Originator station before landing in Indigo city starport!\\

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2006, 12:58:38 am »
OOC: I'm sure we will.  :P

// Chikittit looked at the intelligence read-outs carefully. As he slid his stylus up and down a number of charts appeared on his Holo-plate, amongst the pages of text. They showed the Auyuelcliads in the centre, surrounded by a network of other species.

'This is not good... it appears that they, unlike us, are naturally a warrior species. That, combined with their closed minds and supernaturalist faith, may make them a dangerous presence indeed.'

'We have been gathering information on the temple from a number of other species that are colonising the surface. It's influence is growing, and I fear that with time it shall become a powerful and overwhelming force on the planet, ending the Wexxians' noble goals of openess and autonomy of the colonists.' The engineer nervously felt the crescent of engraved shell that he wore like a necklace. It was a symbol that showed he belonged to a certain sect of philosophers and had been raised with them since his birth. The prospect of facing an absolutist faith filled him with fear. 'I suggest we make our excuses to our Wexxian hosts and jump out of the system as soon as possible, my Elder.'

Chikittit continued to read the intelligence report with the thoughtful sound of his prime mandibles rubbing together. 'No.' The other Eodu chittered with surprise. 'The days in which we ran at the first sign of antagonism are gone now. There are other species on the surface who are our friends. I will not see them left to fend for themselves against the closed minds.'

'So what shall we do, my Elder? If we enter into antagonism with them it could end in violence. We simply could not win such a conflict, we are not warriors and the ship does not even have combat capability!'

Chikittit buzzed to himself in thought for a moment, then turned to one of the communication engineers. 'I want you to send a message to the Wexxian administrators. Say that we respectfully ask for permission to set up our own colony on the planet, having reconsidered our initial position. We desire to create a 'Great Forum' where the colonists of Azuron may freely debate, discuss opinions, excercise free speech and conduct trade agreements.'

The other Eodu chittered in understanding.

'If the Auyuelcliads will have their temple of closed minds, then we shall provide a place for ideas to be questioned and debated. Thus, the threat is neutralised peacefully. Set to your tasks at once'

'Yes my Elder...'
OOC:The Auyuelcliads practice free religion, and several Auyuelcliads believe in alternate faiths, such as The Urhsan Rise Religion.  And they have vast religious debating halls on several planets. But still, wars are always fun :P.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2006, 10:20:31 am »
I would rather have it so ít would be a while until any war break out on Azuron.
discusion - good.
war - bad.

;)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2006, 11:40:39 am »
this is a really random question, but do wexxians ever give themselves arms or legs?
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2006, 12:30:11 pm »
this is a really random question, but do wexxians ever give themselves arms or legs?

First;
I like random questions.

second;
 Yes they sometimes chose to do so for various resons: mabe they receive better feedback from a species if they look a certain way, perhaps the Wexxian in question feel that hands or other types of grasper's will serve him better than the standart zero-point-manipulators (they have had these since before they developed sapience and knows how to make small versions suitable for object manipulation, they do not completely understand the technology but they hope that one day the truth will be reveled)
 :)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2006, 12:33:44 pm »
thanks, nifty  ;D
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2006, 11:13:48 am »
Eodian Architects set to work on designing the Academy of Philosophy. It will be a great and impressive building, the design work alone shall take months to complete, even at the designing speed of the Eodu.[/i]

sounds nice, can we expect a pic of it?  :D

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2006, 11:22:24 am »
///The Dhulami Priests present on Azuron would liek to visit the academy.///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2006, 11:29:39 am »
//Its probably not finished yet.

Anyhoo, a group of ViS.2 from the colony have decided to move to the metropolis and would like permission to build a museum of modern art. The ViS.2 have been working to establish a cultural identity and have become very interested in minimalist art and architecture.//
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2006, 11:33:24 am »
//Its probably not finished yet.

Anyhoo, a group of ViS.2 from the colony have decided to move to the metropolis and would like permission to build a museum of modern art. The ViS.2 have been working to establish a cultural identity and have become very interested in minimalist art and architecture.//

Built away mates!!  I hope to see more pics. of it  :D

You are all free to go where ever you want as long as you do not stir up trouble!

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2006, 11:38:54 am »
[

You are all free to go where ever you want as long as you do not stir up trouble!
What are you implying? ;)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2006, 02:38:02 pm »
The museum is complete! (ViS work fast)

An aerial view between the glass spires of Indigo city reveals the Azuron Museum of Modern Art (AMMA). Constructed entirely from a material somewhat like clouded glass the museum towers over the crowds gathered to celebrate its opening.
It is constructed in the minimalist style of the ViS.2 living on Azuron. The two statues represent Organic and Mechanical life, each holding up a model of Azuron.

The museum now need exhibits!
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2006, 12:48:35 pm »
wtf? you decide to invade the xx's planet, but make peaceful contact with the wexxians?  ???
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]