Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 168439 times)

Offline Oviraptor

• Shinobi Ninja
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2006, 01:15:38 pm »
good point...but that reminded the torpal of one other small request they have:
unless they require help (which they may never admit) in any military engagement, they ask that they alone  provide troops to fight for/protect the alliance.
this may seem like they're trying to remove the standing army from each alliance member in an attempt at simple takeover...but no...in regards to the aforementioned request, everyone can still have whatever army they want...the torpal just dont want any help fighting...their pride, honor, and whatnot...

I understand where your coming from. That said, since you are the HoMaD, all of members military will be following your orders.

After the Battle of Thishen the Wexxians realized that having too little to defend yourself with was a bad idea. The Champion was designed for the CAB as a future assistance to the alliance when the time again comes where the forces of the galaxy will try to destroy the CAB.  The Champion is made to accommodate all the races in the CAB alliance and is a testament to the CAB’s united navy.

//upon further consideration,  the torpal ask that the wexxians cease-and-dessist all plans for CAB military vessels. The torpal do, however, gladly encourage the wexxians to build develop their own military force, as well as share weapons and technology with alliance members, and by all means they can make CAB trade ships, or something of that sort; the torpal simply wish that their request of being the sole protector of the CAB continues to be respected.

the torpal feel that any non-torpal ships designed for a CAB navy is compromising to their wishes, being thatthey are the CAB navy. They hope the wexxians will understand, and that they will not have to leave such a stable alliance...//

I think he is buildng them for those without their own military, such as the Mallen.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2006, 01:17:15 pm »
Power source:

One Zero-Point Generator  .

Incorrect!  :(

Rectify this mistake immediately... unless of course the reactor was salvaged from precursor ruins  ;)

//Having considered your designs and come to the conclusion you are an estimated 2000 years behind the stage in your civilisation's development in which the construction of a ZP device might be feasable we have come to the decision that we will, however, supply you with completed functioning devices at an extortionate price.//
^The above can be said to be written after the events of Thishen and after the removal of Halcyon from ViS civilisation.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2006, 01:26:16 pm »
I think he is buildng them for those without their own military, such as the Mallen.

Very well then...we shall allow ships to be manufactured and distributed on the sole condition that they go to those allies without their own military powers

however, the torpal still assert their position as the only fighters for the CAB. If these ships are ever used for a unified navy dedicated to defending the CAB, the torpal will definately have a problem with that...
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2006, 01:59:16 pm »
I would never question the Torpal Military

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2006, 02:19:50 pm »
That's an awesome looking ship!!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2006, 02:35:52 pm »
I would never question the Torpal Military

Many thanks on behalf of the Torpal.
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2006, 10:41:15 am »
Good evening and welcome to the Wexxian news holo channel. News from the Wexxian systems directly through hyperspace to you!
Big News:
The first Wexxian Champion Class Battle Cruiser Forfarther has left space doc in the Thishen system and is already on the way to its first mision. hopefully more news on the mision...

Repairs on the space station Originator has been completed after it took damage after the Torpal post-battle-party.

Boring News:

the price on Grobut fell with two points on the stock market yesterday, while Wexxian steel rose with one and a half point...

Minor News:
The heir to the Wexxian throne learned a new word today: Spore!!!

I saw a pretty cloud today...

I don't have much to do...

Theme Night Special

The Thishen Star system:

Sun: Thishen. Yellow middle size.

1. Planet: Orken (means barren): Barren and hot. Points of interest: None.

2. First asteroid belt: Serago belt: High density asteroid field. points of interest; mining operations, test facilities.

3. Planet: Azuron; recently terraformed planet: Named after the deep blue color of th planets oceans, no plant or wildlife. Points of interrest: Indigo City.

3a. Azurons only moon: Companion: Ice moon with no visibly craters. points of interest: None beside the beauty of the untouched surface, the Wexxians have never landed on the moon out of fear of ruining the natural beauty.

4. Second asteroid belt: Emoh belt: Medium density. points of interest: The Originator station, mining operations, test facilities, space docks.

5. Planet: Relbmut: Frozen planet with wide temperature changes, unsuitable for terraforming. Points of interest: None.

6. Planet: Regnir: Gas giant with wide disk. points of interest: Gasmining stations, disk colonies.

Mesage to all races from the Wexxian Leader:

We call out for all races who will hear; we have recently terraformed one of our planets and are asking for for specimens to build up an ecosystem with so that Azuron may be green and beautiful. We also welcome any settlers who will take interest in colonizing this young world, the world is under CAB jurisdiction and law but all are welcome to help built this multispecies society.

Good day and the Wexxians eternal love to all life.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2006, 10:53:42 am »
///The Auyuelcliads would be happy to supply specimens, and are accomplished geneticists to match. We reccomend the Jangrabeast of Slorth for your top predator, as it is very adaptive and does not overhunt its prey. We ask that we can also use this planet as a training area for Survival courses and similar. We aks teh training camp be under O.T.H.E.R Control, but we will alow CAB to train soldiers there if nessacary.//
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2006, 11:02:15 am »
///The Auyuelcliads would be happy to supply specimens, and are accomplished geneticists to match. We reccomend the Jangrabeast of Slorth for your top predator, as it is very adaptive and does not overhunt its prey. We ask that we can also use this planet as a training area for Survival courses and similar. We aks teh training camp be under O.T.H.E.R Control, but we will alow CAB to train soldiers there if nessacary.//

The Wexxians would like is best if there is no military facilities on the planet  :-\, but they would be grateful for any specimens that the Auyuelcliads could offer.  :)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2006, 11:12:43 am »
Oooh. Cool, newscast.

<note to self... steal idea>

werechicken

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2006, 11:18:16 am »
nice, the Caarnth could knock up a few creatures for you, if you like.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2006, 11:30:35 am »
nice, the Caarnth could knock up a few creatures for you, if you like.

Thank you

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2006, 11:36:52 am »
From the ViS leader
//Hey guys, saw your planet on the newscast. This looks like the perfect oppertunity to start my project. I'm sure everyone has noticed the ViS are a little stuffy and uncreative, and I want to remedy that. I'm in the process of designing a new ViS genome which allows for more freedom of thought and emotion. I think this new planet would be the perfect place for these ViS 1.2 to live and develop a new, fresh ViS culture... I'll also provide species from the beutiful oceans here on ViSta to populate the seas of the planet.

"Peace out y'all"  :P//

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2006, 11:44:41 am »
From the ViS leader
//Hey guys, saw your planet on the newscast. This looks like the perfect oppertunity to start my project. I'm sure everyone has noticed the ViS are a little stuffy and uncreative, and I want to remedy that. I'm in the process of designing a new ViS genome which allows for more freedom of thought and emotion. I think this new planet would be the perfect place for these ViS 1.2 to live and develop a new, fresh ViS culture... I'll also provide species from the beutiful oceans here on ViSta to populate the seas of the planet.

"Peace out y'all"  :P//

\\The Wexxian leadership welcomes any colonists, and we will be most grateful for anything you can add to our ecosystem

"Yo smell you later man..."  :P or something like that
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 05:24:48 am by Jack Zetter »

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2006, 12:33:22 pm »
///Ok, we will have to take our training facillities elsewhere, No problem.
We ask if we can send scientists to keep an eye on things, and study the species there.
We also ask if we can install a Dhulam NatureTender Temple, where our priests can aid life and meditate in the perfect tranquility of a new world.///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.