Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 162285 times)

Offline nurizeko

• Battlezone Captain
  • Ske-RWOAWR! >:3
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #735 on: February 13, 2008, 05:16:41 am »
Top stuff.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #736 on: February 15, 2008, 11:00:13 pm »
Love the ranks and the WOMWTF ;D That was probably one wild wedding party! :D Gotta wonder what "gifts" the guests brought. ;)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 29, 2008, 03:14:08 pm »

Freedom

Offline TaylorFlame

• Adventure Ace
  • LOOK A MUSLIM
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 29, 2008, 07:17:27 pm »
That is honestly the best way to write any word.

Ever.

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #739 on: February 29, 2008, 07:19:48 pm »
I can just imagine a Wexxian with that word carved all across his body.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: February 29, 2008, 10:05:10 pm »
For freedom.

Offline Neoskel

• Omega Racer
  • Wait, shouldn't there be 2 per larva?
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 29, 2008, 10:20:33 pm »
English. Its written in english with different 'characters'.

But still pretty cool lookin'.

What do the 'lowercase' f and m look like?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:22:13 pm by Neoskel »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 01, 2008, 02:19:13 am »
Those dots in the center are letter e's, right?

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 01, 2008, 05:02:41 pm »

The Freedom

Manufactured:

The Alitia Station.

Class:

Avenger-Class Battle Cruiser.

Type:

Battleship and Mobile Fleet-Command-Centre.

Standard Length:

8.500 meters.

Range:

Near Infinite.

Crew:

Capacity:

18,000 troops, 2000 Fighters.

Weapons:

2 Ion/Graviton Manipulator Nodes.
100 Subspace Ionic Disruptor Batteries.
50 Heavy Thoonling Batteries.
30 Standard Torpedo Tubes.
10 Tractor Beam Emplacements.

Defence:

Dimensional Threshold Shield.
Nano-Enhanced Self Repairing Hull.

Maximum Speed:

Outside Hyperspace: 1/5 of the speed of light
In Hyperspace: 17.4 parsec a hour.

Power Source:

1 Zero-Point Generator.
1 Backup Zero-Point Module.

Engines:

One: XXL Class Inertia Drive.
One Wexxian MK-2 Hyper-Warp Jump Drive.

Description:

With the old flagship; the legendary Independence, retiring from active duty, It became a priority for the Wexxian Fleet to assign a suitable replacement. Another flagship of the Axon-Class was for a time considered, but it was decided that it was time for a new design.

The Avenger-Class is the newest design from the Wexxian Ship Yards, the prototype; The Freedom, is the first of the Wexxians new “Next-Generation” Ships. It is equipped with the latest in Wexxian Technology, and some of the technology on board essentially “breaks” the laws of physics and thus the H.M.S. Freedom is, along with the creation of the Alitia Station, an indication of the Wexxians development into a Type-4 Civilisation.*

The Ship is not the largest ever built by the Wexxians, but unlike former designs, the Freedom is designed specifically with combat in mind. While the old Independence was designed as a Diplomatic/Tactical Command Ship, the designers of the Freedom had no illusions that the Wexxians would be welcomed with flowers in another galaxy. That the Wexxians get in trouble is one of the constants of the universe, so… better be prepared!
Bigger Weapons, Better Defences and more than just aces up it’s sleeve, the Freedom is able to go up against even Torpalian-Grade Weaponry as well as some of the more… Interesting/horrifying threats that the Wexxians and their Shadows have encountered over the years.

For a long time, the name was debated, there where many suggestions and for a long time the Ship was designated as the “Independence X-02.” However, the ship’s crew felt that there already was enough pressure on the new ship to be like its predecessor, and as such; informally named the ship the Freedom. The Wexxian High Council kept referring to the ship as the New Independence for a long time, until the crew of the ship finally painted the name; Freedom, with large letters under the Royal Fleet Insignia. After that the name grew more popular among the Wexxian people and the High Council eventually conceded.

A new Flagship, a new name… the Freedom still have a long way to go before it steps out of its “Parent’s” shadow, but its crew and the new Grand Admiral are eager to get started in another galaxy… preferably peacefully!

Crisp and New… BRING IT ON!!!  ;D

*The Wexxians define the technological development of civilisations as such: 

A Type-1 Civilisation; Feels the Laws of Physics.  :)
A Type-2 Civilisation; Reads the Laws of Physics.   ;D
A Type-3 Civilisation; Bends the Laws of Physics.   8)
A Type-4 Civilisation; Breaks the Laws of Physics.  ???
A Type-5 Civilisation; Writes the Laws of Physics.   :o

Humans have reached Type-2. Most species in the Civilised Galaxy have reached Type-3. The Communicants and the Terran-Ixians are to my knowledge the only existing Type-4 civ’s in the galaxy except the ascended beings. There is no known Type-5 Civ’s known at the present time, but the Wexxians have found indications in the universe and in common elements in mythology that such beings may have helped create the universe… these are of course mere speculations!  ;)

English. Its written in english with different 'characters'.

But still pretty cool lookin'.

What do the 'lowercase' f and m look like?

I’ts written in… Basic! Besides, I’ve just made a new writing system, you want me to make a new language too?  :o Give me a few years and I will mail you a Karpo-English dictionary, but please give me a break for now! I work in a bakery and have to get up every morning at 4:45… so please… please… be nice!  :'(

For the question… what the 'lowercase' f and m look like… Short Awnser; Complicated! The form of a symbol is different depending on its position in the word… Ill make an update as soon as I have all the Symbols in order!   :P

Those dots in the center are letter e's, right?

The Dots in the centre indicate the location of the different letters, it’s the smaller symbols that indicate which letter it represents… a bit complicated… as I said, Ill make an update soon!  ???

I’m glad you liked my little appetiser, and I hope that the main course will be just as well received   ;)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 02, 2008, 07:05:12 pm »
love it, Jack, love it love it love it!  ;D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #745 on: March 06, 2008, 11:43:09 pm »
Another great Sketchup model...not that I'm jealous or anything, I love making boxes with other boxes creatively arranged around them!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 09, 2008, 04:05:46 pm »
Minor Update: Wexxian Letters… So far!

Wexxian letters are… complicated!

There are FOUR different versions of each letter: Stand-Alone, First, Part and End???

These are the Letters I have completed thus far:

Put some together and you have a word:

Do NOT try to memorise these letters, or blood will start gushing from your nose  :P… I mean… I made it up and it STILL gives me a headache!  ???

Obviously, I still have a long way to go, but I will get around to it soon… I think!  ;)

Here is a little picture I made for the little bonus I made for the Parting of the Wexxians Thread.

It actually is supposed to be the start of a little series of posts telling the story of the Wexxians after their Exodus and the horrors that they face… I suppose I could give you a little preview of what it will be… If I ever get around to do the damn thing!

Coming Soon(I hope):
The Wexxians; Book Two: “The Dark One

Stranded in another galaxy, the Wexxians face their greatest challenge yet, as they find themselves in the middle of a war that has lasted for millions of years.

Can they convince the warring sides to make peace, or will they be forced to choose one side over the other. And who… or what, is responsible for keeping the galaxy in constant war for so long… and why?

Reunited with his people; will Teaz have the strength to do what is necessary as a Wexxian, as a S’etskarp, as a Warrior, as husband and a father… even if it kills him? And even so… is death really enough to stop a real hero?

Dark forces gather, can Teaz and the Wexxians survive in a galaxy commanded by evil?

Preview:  

The figure’s robes was a tangled mess of dirty rags but Teaz sensed the power within the being it concealed, and he recognised it.

“Axon?”

"Yes!" The being’s voice sounded strange, as it was something Teaz remembered, not something he heard.

“Are… are you a ghost?”

"In a way, yes… A ghost in the machine!" A hint of a smile formed under the darkness of the Reclaimer’s hood.

“Then… Am I a ghost too? Am I DEAD?” Teaz was not all that keen on the idea.

"You’re by no means a ghost… but I will not deny the fact that you are dead!"

“I’m… dead?” Teaz almost whispered, feeling strangely numb.

Axon placed a strangely solid and warm, grey hand on Teaz’s shoulder. "What is the last thing you remember?" He asked softly.

“I… I was trying to save… to save Lanetia and… and that ‘thing’… it! It… and I used the Orb that Moriadne had given me. Oh my Lanetia… I failed her!”

Teaz fell down on his knees as despair griped him. Axon kneeled before him.

"No, you did not fail her, The Orb summoned Moriadne and he was able to get you and your wife to safety before the Dark One could harm you further."

Teaz lifted his head. “Did Moriadne destroy that thing?”

"No, not even the Terran-Ixian was able to do that… you died of your wounds in the hospital after he brought you both home. Even with our technology, we Wexxians are still not equipped to handle wounds caused by a semi-ascended being!"

“How do you know all this?” Teaz asked with some confusion.

"Humph, I’m DEAD… not deaf or blind! And I still like to know what my great grandchildren are doing!" The memory of the Reclaimer said with feign affront.

“How can I be dead, but not a ghost?”

Axon laughed softly. "You still haven’t figured out where you are, have you?" He gestured around at the vast expanse of nothingness that surrounded the two.

“I… this is my mind!... They are trying to bring me back!” Teaz said as the revelation washed over him.

"Yes… this is your mind. The Wexxians could not save your organic body, so they transferred your mind to a Wexxian Shell. So that you may choose to live on, reincarnated as a Wexxian!"

“How could I ever live like that… my wife, my children!”

"Exactly why! This is the only way that you will be sure that they will have a safe future! You must return… so you can destroy the Dark One and end the Infinite War!"

“What?” Teaz shouted with outrage. “I can’t do that! If Moriadne wasn’t able to then there is no way that I could ever defeat if alone!”

"You are not alone… We will help you!"

“We?” Teas asked puzzled, but as he looked around he saw other figures emerge from the nothingness. Hundreds, thousands of Wexxians in all shapes and sizes where appearing all around them.

"We are the ones who come before! When a Wexxian reproduces, it leaves behind a imprint of itself in the coding of their children. Now that your mind is becoming integrated into the program, you have discovered us… the imprints of your ancestors. We will help you when you need it!"

“There is really no choice for me is there?”

"There is always a choice… but we both already know what you will choose! You are too much like me in that way…" Axon’s ethereal voice was kind and gave Teaz the strength accepts his fate.

“I’m ready!”

"Then rise Teaz, my son! The fate of the Galaxy hangs in the balance. It will be up to you… Avenger!"

(I hope that this has given you a little appetite for the story I am planning, without giving too much of the plot away. Any references to the Terran-Ixians and Moriadne is done with the permission of Yuu!
Comments and suggestions anyone?  :))

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 09, 2008, 07:50:00 pm »
love it!
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 10, 2008, 01:30:07 am »
                        ;)             :)               :D              ;)                     :o               :P             :)                                 ;)             :)               :D              ;)                     :o               :P             :)                              ;)             :)               :D              ;)                     :o               :P             :)     
:)                    :o          ;)                        :)                    :P                     :D            :)                    :o          ;)                        :)                    :P                     :D         :)                    :o          ;)                        :)                    :P                     :D
               :D                   ;D                :)        :P                        ;D       ;)                    :)          ;)               :D                   ;D                :)        :P                                   :D                   ;D                :)        :P                   
love it!

8)                        ;)                                       :)                     ;)                                  8)                        ;)                                       :)                         8)                        ;)                                       :)       
           :D          ;)             8)                 :)                 :P                      ;D               ;)                  :D          ;)             8)                 :)                 :P                      ;D                            :D          ;)             8)                 :)                 :P                      ;D     
    ;D         ;)                           :)                 :o                      ;)              :P                    :D        ;D         ;)                           :)                 :o                      ;)              :P                   ;D         ;)                           :)                 :o                      ;)              :P                   
fixed...

Offline TaylorFlame

• Adventure Ace
  • LOOK A MUSLIM
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 10, 2008, 02:36:47 am »
That story was epic. It's things like these that make the Wexxians my favourite race. :D