Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 162175 times)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #720 on: January 18, 2008, 01:58:24 am »

Another random picture... a result on my relentless playing with SketchUp and Gimp.

In the Picture are the Two Guardian Cruisers; Tomorrow and Sunder, and the Guardian Cruiser Lord of the Infinite… And of course the good old flagship; the Independence!

Ahh… I love those ships! I know that the shadows aren’t right but no matter.

And a reminder… The Wexxians are leaving the RP universe… if you wish a last chance to talk or interact with them, then jump to “The Parting of the Wexxians” tread in the RP corner. Soon it will be too late!

On another matter… does anyone have suggestions or requests for the next update?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #721 on: January 18, 2008, 05:39:02 am »
The Qui’nall is PURE WIN, Jack! ;D ;) All of it's amazing! 8)

Perhaps maybe a list of the Targ's greatest pranks ever. :) Or their weapons! ;D 8)

Offline KingAcer

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 18, 2008, 07:25:50 am »
wow awesome ships

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 18, 2008, 10:48:19 am »
Those are some pretty ships, Jack
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 20, 2008, 12:19:45 pm »
The Qui’nall is PURE WIN, Jack! ;D ;) All of it's amazing! 8)

Perhaps maybe a list of the Targ's greatest pranks ever. :) Or their weapons! ;D 8)

Thanks Yuu.  :)  I don't know about making Targ S’etskarp updates here... this is the Robotic Wexxians Tread... But Maybe I should make a tread for the S’etskarp, or my other creatures in general!  :-\

I'm glad you guys like the ships... they aren't new but I did make an update of the Independence. more smooth and with dockingbays and Royal Insignia of the Wexxian Nation.  :)

As always you can all find and download the ships on the Google SkechUp 3D-Warehouse. Either search after Wexxian, Jack Zetter or click the link below!

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=310fe21bc434d6b7384ecbd0efb21013

;)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: January 23, 2008, 04:22:40 am »
The Alitia Station:

Type:
Wexxian Factory/City Station.
Size:
1800 km long.
Crew:
4,2 million Wexxians.
Weapons:
1500 T.O.W. Platforms. 2000 Mk-3 Heavy Subspace Ionic Disruptor Batteries. 2500 Subspace Ionic Disruptor Batteries. 700 Tractor Beam Emplacements. Ionic Graviton Utilisation of the Graviton Manipulator Nodes.
Defences:
Subspace Particle Shield Generators. Axonium Hull Plating. Nanite Enhanced Self-Repairing Hull.
Power Source:
6 Zero-Point Generators.
Engines:
Wexxian Inertia-Drive.
Special Systems:
Eight Graviton Manipulation Nodes. Mater Forge. Internal and External Teleportation Grid.
Description:
Since the Destruction of the Licentia, the Wexxians have been working on creating a new home for their kind among the stars. Although Hatia became the Wexxian Capital after the Union War, the Reborn Wexxians are nomadic by nature and have difficulties with staying the same place too long. It has taken a hundred years of work to gather resources and form them into the finest piece of Wexxian technology ever created.
The Alitia Station is not simply a copy of the Licentia, it is an embodiment of Wexxian technological supremacy and exceeds its precursor predecessor by far in many areas. Technologies such as Inertia-Drive and Ionic Graviton Utilisation where not invented by the Targ S’etskarp but even systems that the Licentia possessed are imbued with Wexxian ingenuity.
The Stations Power is of a magnitude that is hard to describe, the only real limit to its potential is the Wexxians capacity for utilising such power, but it has the power and ability to; create stars and planets… draw matter from space, stars or planets into the Mater Forge and create armadas in hours… Travel between galaxies in an instant… make a black hole explode! Point is… its POWERFUL!!!
Crisp and new, the Alitia is charging up for making the largest and furthest R.I.T. Jump in the history of the modern Galaxy!

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #726 on: January 23, 2008, 08:17:51 am »
WIN

That is just awesome, Jack! 8) 8) I hope it has a safe journey! :)

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 23, 2008, 10:42:23 am »
Very cool. I prefer Hatia myself though ;) I love the skills you possess. And I personally believe your skills are most evident when you create such huge masterpieces.

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #728 on: January 23, 2008, 12:01:22 pm »
I like it, but nothing beats the capital.  ;)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: January 24, 2008, 06:18:18 am »
Thanks for all the nice comments, its good to know that my work is appreciated!  :)

I prefer Hatia too,  ;) but I have worked long and hard to get the Alitia right... I actually started on it before Hatia because I knew I would need it, but it took a long time and a lot of tries to get it right... while Hatia was on the right track from the start!  8)

By the way... you can all download Hatia City and my other models at Google 3D Warehouse and explore them in glorious 3d!  ;D

Random trivia: The Alitia Station has more than seven million working toilets... only three of them have ever been used!  ::)

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #730 on: January 24, 2008, 10:28:17 am »
Sketchup is a pain for round shapes...I applaud you.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 24, 2008, 06:48:00 pm »
awesome, Jack!
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 09, 2008, 03:34:47 am »
Minor Update: Ranks of the Wexxian Royal Navy

Pilot:

Pilot is the most basic military rank in the Wexxian Navy, the Pilots crew the ships and fly the fighters.

Lieutenant:

The Lieutenants are the light officers who do jobs from navigation to hangar management on larger ships. They are found everywhere on Wexxian ships and often serve as liaisons between the military commanders and non-military personnel.

Commander:

On a Wexxian Capital Ship (Guardian, Champion or Axon Class) The Commander serves as the second in command on the bridge. It is the Commander who manages the bridge and the ship if the Captain is away or unavailable.

Captain:

To a Wexxian… being a Captain is a pretty neat thing to be! The Wexxian Species lives mainly on their capital ships travelling the galaxy and the Captains are the autonomous leaders of these nomad societies. The Captains are responsible for the ship and its crew as well as having to be a representative of the Wexxian Nation. Although Wexxians consider everyone equal, being a Captain gives authority and respect among many other species and they are sometimes called upon to act as adjudicators in local disputes.

Admiral:

Admirals are the people who direct the management of the Navy’s ships on the large scale. They are the ones who manage deployment across the galaxy as well as planning joint ventures with other nation’s Fleets (Mostly Torpals). The Overseer of the Military in the Wexxian High Council is normally an Admiral, but most of the Admirals retain their responsibilities as Captains and the command of their ships after their promotion. As the only way of advancing in the Wexxian Navy is through skill; only the best of the best become Admirals!

Grand Admiral:

This is it… the highest rank in the Wexxian Military, the Grand Admiral is the commander of all the Wexxian forces in the Galaxy. He has the authority to overrule the decisions of the High Council on matters of military; declare war, settle negotiations and annex territory without having to care what anyone else thinks. He does not only serve the Military, he IS the military.

There is only one Grand Admiral at the time, the position is usually retained by the individual until death. It has been an unwritten tradition since Axon, the first of the Grand Admirals, that the G.A. when beginning to feel the end of his life approaching, he will begin to participate in the most dangerous missions and finally be killed in action. This tradition has its roots in the Torpalian influence of the Wexxian Culture.
Since the Wexxian Reclamation, the Flagship; Independence has been the base of the G.A. but as the old Independence has been retired from active service, the new Independence X-2 has become the new Flagship of the G.A.
At the point of the Wexxian Exodus, there has been eleven Grand Admirals in service of the Galaxy since the Reclamation.

While the Wexxian Species is against violence and war, there is great respect among the people for the Navy and military, because of the military’s willingness to do a job that the Wexxians have trouble coping with. Due to unknown factors, the Wexxian Enerva Clan is more resilient to the emotional stress that War has on Wexxians. As a result; almost to thirds of the officers in the Royal Navy are of the Enerva family. From the time of the Reclamation, the Rank Insignia’s from Captain and above, have the Enerva Family’s symbol!

I hope you like this little update!

The Wexxian Royal Navy: Showing the Galaxy just how BADA#S Hippie Robots can be since the Necrid Discord!

History File: Targ S’etskarp Weapon; KaBOOM; The Novelty Nuclear Missile; You never know when it might go of!!! Surprise your friends, Amuse your enemies!  ;D

KaBOOM was the first ever created WOMWTF (Weapon Of Mass, What The F##k) by the Targ S’etskarp, the first prototype was detonated during a wedding as a party starter… #Shakes head#  :P

The KaBOOM gained popularity before the Pranksters beginning of their space age, historical evidence indicates that the only reason why the entire planet was not decimated was that “The joke quickly got old!”

The development and use of the KaBOOM is further proof that the Targ S’etskarp, even before their great war, where utterly of their nut!  ::)

;)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 10, 2008, 05:16:27 am »
love the ranks!

There is only one Grand Admiral at the time, the position is usually retained by the individual until death. It has been an unwritten tradition since Axon, the first of the Grand Admirals, that the G.A. when beginning to feel the end of his life approaching, he will begin to participate in the most dangerous missions and finally be killed in action. This tradition has its roots in the Torpalian influence of the Wexxian Culture.

very cool
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Skyward

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 11, 2008, 02:00:14 pm »