Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 166082 times)

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #690 on: November 22, 2007, 06:44:12 pm »
Awesome coloring Jack, glad that tutorial helped.  :)

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 22, 2007, 07:02:02 pm »
Hooray, and adult Wexxian that isn't shrouded in robes!
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #692 on: November 23, 2007, 06:14:27 am »
It's actually pretty good. :) I hope I can color like that. It's so crisp and no color goes out of the lines.
Man, I gotta get a tablet. :-\

I'll be eagerly awaiting for the next update. :) ;)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 26, 2007, 03:57:31 pm »
Wexxian Holiday; Reclamation Day.

Each year in Hatia City, and on board the Wexxian Ships, Wexxians celebrate the Reclamation.

As all Wexxians know, the Reclamation was the turning point of the Wexxian species history. The definitive end to the darkest time in their history. Where the legendary leader Axon found the Licentia and lead the Wexxians back to greatness.

The Age of Reclamation ended a long time ago, yet the Wexxians still commemorate the event each year with a celebration and a nice holiday.

The Wexxians celebrate with huge displays of fireworks, gifts to friends and allies and a traditional parade of the fleet with a seven shot salute across the atmosphere in memory of heroes fallen. It is also tradition that the Wexxians invite dignitaries from all known species to a feast in Hatia on Reclamation day, with food and drinks to all.

The tradition began after the REDSTAR War and has continued ever since. Many small alliances have formed on Hatia under the influence of copious amounts of alcohol during Reclamation Day where thousands of dignitaries meet to party. Despite differences and minor wars, its tradition to put such squabbles behind, when people visit Hatia… this has sometimes meant that some factions refused to come because of their enemies where coming, but generally people come and behave nicely during their visit… the Wexxians don't tolerate troublemakers, and if anyone starts a fight… they spend the night in confinement to cool of, whenever they are a diplomat or the emperor of twenty systems! The Wexxians don't have diplomatic immunity incorporated into their legal system. It gave some trouble at first… but when the Wexxians began secretly putting calming stimulants in the Torpals drinks, most trouble subsided.

Security:
It is not always the big-shots of the galaxy that visits, sometime just representatives of the leaders. But Reclamation Day on Hatia is generally well populated with the leaders of the entire galaxy… some have voiced their concerns that such a gathering would attract a terrorist attack on the delegates, but the truth is that Hatia is very likely the safest place in the galaxy during Reclamation Day:
When the Delegates arrive in the system, the entire Wexxians fleet is assembled for their yearly refuelling and regrouping. That and the TOW batteries on planet Hatia make a conventional attack impossible unless the attackers have a dozen Death Stars or better. In the City, an Inertia Suppression Field renders explosives of harmful magnitude, completely disabled. A 12 megaton explosion would have the size of a large firecracker under the IS Field, and the City's Sensors would have identified the threat long time before any activation and responded by disassembling the explosive devise and capture the responsible. The Wexxians Security Measures cover every possible way of attack… as they where designed by Lord Axon and Lord Zelato. 

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 26, 2007, 04:01:14 pm »
Happy Reclamation Day Wexxians :) A day of peace and good memories.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 26, 2007, 04:05:20 pm »
yay!  :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline nurizeko

• Battlezone Captain
  • Ske-RWOAWR! >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 26, 2007, 04:15:14 pm »
Top stuff. :)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 30, 2007, 08:02:26 am »
As I have a tendency to write a lot of information without any sense of order in my stories, I have decided to post a profile for the character in today’s picture.

ID: Tagan-Enerva-68-1.
Name: Jetas.
Position: Democratic Monarch of the Reborn Wexxian Nation, Senior Protector of the Species. CEO of Enerva Industries.
Place of Origin: The Wexxian Capital Hatia.
Appearance: Tall and majestic.
Voice: Calm and comforting.
Personality: Leader by hearth… and he has a big hearth!
Intelligence: Medium… for a Wexxian!!! He is still beyond super genius by most species standards.
Ancestry: The great, times seven, grandson of Axon, grandson of Ceves and son of Veknos.
Ambition: To lead his people and protect the freedom and life’s of the universe.
Quote: “We all have to make difficult choices!”
Greatest Strength: His ancestry, his family and the Wexxian Base-Code.
Greatest Weakness: His compassion, his responsibility and the Wexxian Base-Code.
Description: Jetas has been the king of Wexxians for twenty years; he is greatly honoured for his good relations with other species. Especially with the Torpal Ky Juhl Clan who visits the royal family on occasions. Jetas has continuously over the last fifteen years done a great effort to make the galaxy less dependant on Wexxian influence… foreign aid has been outsourced to foundation created by Wexxians and then privatised.
The decision to leave the galaxy was made generations ago and Jetas has been working hard to ensure that the galaxy will be left in good care when they finally depart. Jetas knows that the last time the Wexxians diapered, they left a galaxy torn by the most devastating war in modern galactic history and it followed by a two hundred year long dark age!  Neither Jetas nor any other Wexxians believe that they are the reason for the Age of Decent, but Jetas is determined to ensure that it doesn’t happen again!

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 30, 2007, 08:05:29 am »
Definetly a BIG improvement! :O
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 30, 2007, 09:33:57 am »
Indeed, a huge improvement :) Well done! Is it just me, or is he wearing a Union symbol (the two rings)?

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 30, 2007, 10:09:26 am »
It is a Wexxian medal. It was used on another picture I drew... one of Axon. It was first ever mentioned more than a year ago after the battle of Thishen.

The Wexxians have three levels of that specific medal type!

The Wexxian Halo: Awarded to beings for services to the Wexxians.

The Wexxian Double Halo: Awarded to beings for extraordinary services to the Wexxians and sometimes for acts of bravery in combat.

The Wexxian Tri-Halo: Awarded to beings for acts of acts of suicidal bravery and near-insane commitment in combat... has been given to more Torpals than Wexxians... or for that mater, any other species.

The Halo medals has been used since the Halcyon War. There is another kind of medal that the Wexxians only give to organics.

The Wexxian Star: Awarded each year at Reclamation Day to beings who in their life have done great services to the Galaxy. Besides being named a Lord of Wexxians, or a Protector of the Species (A very rare thing) the Wexxian Star is one of the greatest recognitions the Wexxians can offer.

Offline Somarinoa

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
    • Vuunega Forums
« Reply #701 on: November 30, 2007, 11:31:34 am »
I think King Jetas might be my favorite Wexxian I have seen thus far...and maybe even one of the more neat-looking robots I've seen, too! ;D

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 30, 2007, 12:09:04 pm »
awesome!  :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #703 on: November 30, 2007, 07:44:34 pm »
Yeah. He's a very swell Wexxian.

Oh, and I like the medal halo system.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2007, 05:33:17 am »
Thanks, I think I did a good job with Jetas.  :)